Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Another Shooting in my Neighborhood Last Night

Got a call from my wife last night while working. A few blocks up squad cars had all the intersections blocked off and caution tape was up. Found out shortly after that there was another shooting in our neighborhood. That's the second one in the last two months. I also noticed this summer that there's a bullet hole through the backboard of a basketball hoop in a playground across the street from my house. It's at an angle where it's in the direction of my house. Getting sick of this kind of thing. Last summer the police arrested a teenager at the playground with a pistol. He was 13. I live in a city of roughly 125k people. Last year there were something like 17 shootings reported. That number had doubled this year by June. Crazy how times are changing.
    "Sammiches are like sets of 20 rep squats; if you need a second one, the first one wasn't heavy enough." - DuracellBunny

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We recently had a shooting incident here, too. Scary stuff! A block from where I live, some punks with slingshots took out 3 street lights. The Mounties were on the scene within minutes, but by then the punks had already run off. On the news they said the Mounties have no leads on the suspects or idea of the motive.

I've heard about this sort of thing happening in other neighborhoods, but it's unsettling when it happens where you live. It's getting so bad, people are considering locking their doors.

TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    We recently had a shooting incident here, too. Scary stuff! A block from where I live, some punks with slingshots took out 3 street lights. The Mounties were on the scene within minutes, but by then the punks had already run off. On the news they said the Mounties have no leads on the suspects or idea of the motive.

I've heard about this sort of thing happening in other neighborhoods, but it's unsettling when it happens where you live. It's getting so bad, people are considering locking their doors.
    Crazy eh? I heard the Tim Horton's Slingshots-for-Donuts program has been pretty effective though.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    Canadien Mounties wear crotchless pants so that they can have unprotected buttseks with each other.
    and their horses.

Don't get me started on the Mounties!!!

InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    try living back gate Oceanside....

ask any marine or ex marine...

this place has been a jungle for the last 30 years
    I grew up in a little Iowa town. Shootings didn't happen where I grew up. Now I've moved to a larger area and it's new to me. I cannot imagine living in a place where it's an every day occurance.
    "Sammiches are like sets of 20 rep squats; if you need a second one, the first one wasn't heavy enough." - DuracellBunny

MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post

Sounds like where I live, I left the car unlocked last night because I was too lazy to go outside and lock it. Still there in the morning and I saved 0.5 seconds from having to unlock it again.
    *Cluster Headache Crew* If you also suffer and need help/advice on it, PM me

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most cities have shootings daily. But guns aren't the problem, right?

Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by baker View Post

And in other news...spoons found to be driving obesity.

MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Finally eating with my hands is paying off!

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrBungle11 View Post
    Finally eating with my hands is paying off!
    Be careful, you don't want to get too lean. Removal of spoons has been known to cause widespread fitness and an overall sense of safety and well-being.

Those not allowed to possess spoons will often tout the benefits of not being "allowed" to have them.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well that's just great. Now Obama and Harry Reid will be waging a war against my silverware.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Well that's just great. Now Obama and Harry Reid will be waging a war against my silverware.
    But it will be for the good of the order, so no one fight it.

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    We're all forked!

Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Wait a minute OP

If we banned guns then 13 yr olds and others would never get their hands on them

It's a simple enough fix relax
    *no crew* crew

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by InternetTuffGuy View Post
    Got a call from my wife last night while working. A few blocks up squad cars had all the intersections blocked off and caution tape was up. Found out shortly after that there was another shooting in our neighborhood. That's the second one in the last two months. I also noticed this summer that there's a bullet hole through the backboard of a basketball hoop in a playground across the street from my house. It's at an angle where it's in the direction of my house. Getting sick of this kind of thing. Last summer the police arrested a teenager at the playground with a pistol. He was 13. I live in a city of roughly 125k people. Last year there were something like 17 shootings reported. That number had doubled this year by June. Crazy how times are changing.
    Two shooting in one month? I guess born and raised in the hood, running the streets, doing and seeing the sh!t I have done/seen desensitized me to all this. Two shootings in a month is really low.

Again not trying to say what you are witnessing or living is minor just for me it is the norm.
    On the list for Bannukah

6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by InternetTuffGuy View Post
    I grew up in a little Iowa town. Shootings didn't happen where I grew up. Now I've moved to a larger area and it's new to me. I cannot imagine living in a place where it's an every day occurance.
    Oakland brah checking in, chit is stupid aint it haha.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In Dallas we seem to wake up every morning to reports of a shooting somewhere or another in the city. Two or three sometimes! You do get a little desensitized to it, honestly. I suppose if the shooting was in my apartment complex or right outside my work place I'd 'freak' out a little bit. The weekends are bad! Word to the wise...stay away from clubs/dancehalls in the 'wee' hours of the morning.
    Last edited by paolo59; 09-12-2014 at 07:54 AM.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yeah, it's funny how inanimate objects spontaneously break the law of gravity by rising into the air and go off.....
    A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My town requires gun ownership and we have a few hundred thousand people. Maybe a couple shootings every year or so.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its getting harder and harder to isolate oneself from gun violence when the problem has nothing to do with guns.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We have had a few around Chicago too. But not much more than one would expect in an actual war zone....

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Haha, yep!

November 1989, i was there sitting in a Taco Bell with some of my marine buddies when a dude came running out of the bathroom with a knife sticking out of his thigh and blood everywhere. Turned out a hooker stabbed him and took his wallet while they were doing some business in the restrooms.......

As an 18 year-old kid, that scared the shiit out of me.

Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A south side Chicagoan checking in. A few shootings over 2 months. Not here. EVERY DAMN DAY. But to the point that guns aren't the problem. Last week on one of the train platforms 7 young gang thugs ran up and attacked 2 brothers with machettes. And honestly even with all the shootings, it seems like there are way more stabbings. Probably because the homeless people can't afford guns, so they're always shanking poeple. Good times.
    Bench 335 x 4, 375 x 1
    Squat 455 x 2
    DL 495 x 4

Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    A south side Chicagoan checking in. A few shootings over 2 months. Not here. EVERY DAMN DAY. But to the point that guns aren't the problem. Last week on one of the train platforms 7 young gang thugs ran up and attacked 2 brothers with machettes. And honestly even with all the shootings, it seems like there are way more stabbings. Probably because the homeless people can't afford guns, so they're always shanking poeple. Good times.

Did they arrest those knives and machetes? I hope so. We cannot have those things running (or however they get around) around hurting innocent folks.

Did they arrest those knives and machetes? I hope so. We cannot have those things running (or however they get around) around hurting innocent folks.
    They arrested them but the charges didn't stick cuz they were non-ferrous.

Sorry...

Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000) Phily4321 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Guns shouldn't be legal

Growing a six pack? ILurkAtWork's Avatar
    ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILurkAtWork will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Don't particularly miss that place.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    November 1989, i was there sitting in a Taco Bell with some of my marine buddies when a dude came running out of the bathroom with a knife sticking out of his thigh and blood everywhere. Turned out a hooker stabbed him and took his wallet while they were doing some business in the restrooms.
    Ho-ly shvt....that would certainly suck (ahem) and scar one for life.

Oceanside...interesting....you live near the back gate of Pendelton?
    My training there was Nov '65-Feb '66 and after SE Asian picnic from April-Dec '67 but certainly would get lost on the base now.
    I almost got a tat in Oceanside (drinking with some Brothers) in summer '67 but I wasn't in my cups enough to actually do it.

Back to topic....
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 09-12-2014 at 12:24 PM.
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Originally Posted by Phily4321 View Post
    Guns shouldn't be legal
    Neither should free speech.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 6doublefive321 View Post
    Oakland brah checking in, chit is stupid aint it haha.
    LOL I work in West Oakland and was about to post the same...

OP in Oakland there's a church that plants a white cross in their front yard for every homicide. Last time I drove by, they were running out of space... Sad chit is sad.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721