TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Redirection and Random Ads

I would highly advise you to recheck your files. Something is infected on this site. I've ran SEVERAL cleaners, restored my PC, etc. Next step is a full on reformat and that isn't going to happen. I guarantee you it is not on my end.

There are FAR to many people with an identical complaint with it ONLY happening on bb.com for it to be an issue with each individuals computer.

anonymous
    IT and dev have already cleared it so I don't know what else to tell you. Make sure you've done every step given in the articles: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/announcement.php?f=19

TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't take this the wrong way, but it's obvious your "IT and dev" resources are incompetent. Writing off an issue as large as this and saying that everything is fine on your end is astonishing. Forum software is known to have security holes and with a customized site such as this, the patches provided by the software companies are very hard to implement. Also, whose to say that there is not security holes within the customization's of bb.com itself? Let me put this bluntly. The issue is on your end. Stop writing this off. If your "IT and dev" resources cannot come up with the issue, they do not belong in IT. Find yourself new "IT and dev" resources.

Sorry to be so blunt and what may seem like as an a$$hole persona, but it's reality. As someone who has been in numerous aspects of IT, what you are spewing is common from inexperienced IT staff.

C'mon FS, you are smarter than that. Light a fire under their a$$ and let's got a solution (and no, the announcement you made is not a solution, it's a band-aid that does not stick).

Sweet Prince of Paupers salamisalem's Avatar
    salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep I can agree, I've experienced the redirection as well (though rarely). I'm a software Engineer myself, so i'm no bumbling idiot when it comes to this sort of thing.
    We're all gonna make it crew

just decide on what you ACTUALLY want and then make it happen. thats it. ignore the rest and put in the work and one day you'll find your happy - vampirelol

You win or you learn

B: 275 D: 415 S: 315 = 1005 (11/2015)

TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000)
    It only happens on this site. Obviously every computer I access has a virus.

anonymous
    ^Just to make sure, you have done EVERY step advised in the announcement, and after doing all that, the redirect is still an issue?

ChrisJohnBob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone is an expert!

If your getting the redirect and I am not...what's that tell you?

Originally Posted by TLaude View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way, but it's obvious your "IT and dev" resources are incompetent. Writing off an issue as large as this and saying that everything is fine on your end is astonishing. Forum software is known to have security holes and with a customized site such as this, the patches provided by the software companies are very hard to implement. Also, whose to say that there is not security holes within the customization's of bb.com itself? Let me put this bluntly. The issue is on your end. Stop writing this off. If your "IT and dev" resources cannot come up with the issue, they do not belong in IT. Find yourself new "IT and dev" resources.

Sorry to be so blunt and what may seem like as an a$$hole persona, but it's reality. As someone who has been in numerous aspects of IT, what you are spewing is common from inexperienced IT staff.

C'mon FS, you are smarter than that. Light a fire under their a$$ and let's got a solution (and no, the announcement you made is not a solution, it's a band-aid that does not stick).