xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000)

How to make K-chocolate.

K-chocolate is perfect for anyone craving chocolate on a ketogenic diet. It is very simple, cheap, and easy to make.

What you will need:

10 oz heavy whipping cream
    5 tbsp cacao powder (basic chocolate powder works too)
    5-10 packets splenda
    double boiler
    spatula
    glass bowl

First, you'll want to gather up all you're supplies.

To get started, you're going to want to set up the double boiler. If you are like me, you don't have one. Not a big deal if you have a small pot, and a big pot. My pots work amazing thankfully. Turn the stove up to 7/9 to get the water heated. When you see bubbles start to rise from the bottom of the water pan, you're going to want to turn it down to 3/9.

I strongly urge people to use raw cacao nibs if possible. The flavor and aroma is far superior to basic store bought chocolate powder. Compare the smell of freshly ground nibs to the store stuff. I grind my cacao nibs down with the magic bullet.

Before the water gets up to temp, you're going to want to add the heavy cream into the pot. I like it to rise with the water temp rather than throw it in cold. You can also throw in the splenda and chocolate powder before it the water gets to temp. Stir the powder in thoroughly to avoid clumping.

Now that the bubbles are starting to rise, make sure the stove is turned down to 3/9. You're going to let this simmer for 30 minutes. Stir frequently.

It should start to blend together, looking smoother and darker than before. Keep stirring.

Once it is a real dark chocolate color you can remove the K-chocolate from the water and place to the side. Let it slowly cool down until you can taste it without burning your mouth. If you need to add more splenda, now is the time.

When you are happy with the flavor of the K-chocolate, go ahead and pour it into a glass bowl or any applicable bowl to be covered and placed in the fridge. You want it to completely cool down now. You can whisk it if you want to add more volume to it before it goes into the fridge too. It is going to thicken up into a rich, creamy chocolate with almost a mousse like texture. You have now made K-chocolate.

Now, if you want to make it into a candy bar or make chocolate shavings for a protein shake or numerous other keto recipes you can. Just add 8 oz coconut oil to and thoroughly stir in before placing in the fridge. You'll want to keep a close eye on it so it doesn't separate. Once it is thick and cool enough that the oil stays mixed in but the K-chocolate is still soft enough to work with, you can mold it into what ever shape or container you want. This must stay cool or it will melt, but it is definitely nice to have chocolate on keto. Specially with how good chocolate is for you.

This is what it looks like when it hardens. I'm using a spoon to make chocolate shavings. Really good stuff.

I hope anyone who makes this enjoys it, I know I do!
    "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." -Ken Venturi

miedema25l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for share.
    miedemaproduce.com //all-recipes