Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100)
    know the feels I have peasant mentality and im getting stressed out from school cause I dont get this chit thinking of just being a drifter or work on a boat sailing from shore to shore

Registered User steronunleashed's Avatar
    steronunleashed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steronunleashed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steronunleashed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steronunleashed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steronunleashed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steronunleashed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steronunleashed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steronunleashed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steronunleashed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steronunleashed is on a distinguished road. (+10) steronunleashed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ProRo View Post
    You are simply retarded and you deserve the life you live, staying with your mother untill you're 40.
    Bet you think life is great aswell, in the weekend you wake up at 2 in the afternoon and you think you're so apha.
    Let me ask yoy something, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN YOUR LIFE?
    WHAT DEFINES YOU?
    IF YOU DIE, WHO WILL MISS YOU?
    YOUR PARENTS?
    WHAT DID U LEAVE BEHIND?
    Exactly..
    I wan to dissect you and play with your blood.

Vı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ain Bra ProRo's Avatar
    ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    That existence still comes with cares and worries.

Brb- hungry as sh!t

Brb- haven't had water in two days

Brb- always watching out for snakes, spiders, and other animals or insects

You won't worry about trivial things like your smartphone running it of juice, but you'll worry about things that really matter like finding water and staying alive.

Amish or similar communities seem to be a good balance of the two.
    Not sure about you , but i'd rather die being killed by a snake or any other animal (as long as it's not too slow) then dyeing by getting run over by a drunk kunt, or some fcking stupid blonde woman who was smokin her fcking cigarette and didnt see me
    Also, by hunting, and caring for youself , at the end of the day you will feel accomplished, beleive me.
    I've been camping 2 months ago for 2 weeks near a mountain and a river, just doing the 5km mountain walks daily, seeing the green space and chit, you feel more positive, and when you do die, you'll die happy
    My name is ProRo Queen. After five years in hell, I have come home with only one goal: to save misc city. Now others have joined my crusade, to them I'm OP the *******. To the rest of misc city, I am someone else. I am... something else

pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    all the time

something like this

would make me do dis

bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bl65 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Let's go op.

misc lyfe aint no strife midniteOG's Avatar
    midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    at times yes... a simple life... kinda like that show "yukon men" or whatever....

my buddy has 18 acres in VA... the closest thing is a gas station, 20 mins away. his closest neighbor is a mile away... we can see into 3 states when we go.. and when we go, there are like 20 of us, we bring kegs and have a blast... we thin its 3am, when its only 9pm because its so secluded... we wake at 6am with the sun and do it all over again.. i sleep in my truck... once or twice a year we will do this... we havent done it yet and its killing me.. those 3-5 days are excellent. no cell service, nothing.. just peeps ive known since elementary school and some new faces.... i want that some day
    *****official misc photography crew *****

ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jaygee15 View Post
    thats why i get out into the wild to fish, hunt, camp, hike etc as often as i can.
    Most people in their life only have 2 priorities, 'omg how am i going to pay my rent/credit/debt/food/games/phones/'
    and
    'omg what if i miss work, what if i get fired what if i dont spend 12 hours a day being exploited'...
    My name is ProRo Queen. After five years in hell, I have come home with only one goal: to save misc city. Now others have joined my crusade, to them I'm OP the *******. To the rest of misc city, I am someone else. I am... something else

Originally Posted by bl65 View Post
    Let's go op.
    let's go man, but there's no turning back tho, swear to GOD.
    If i go forward and do this, i'll never come back to any societies, worst case scenario i build a barn on a beach somewhere cheap, like thailand, and live off the ground as much as possible.

Registered User AlfInDunderland's Avatar
    AlfInDunderland is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlfInDunderland is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlfInDunderland is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlfInDunderland is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlfInDunderland is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlfInDunderland is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlfInDunderland is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlfInDunderland is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlfInDunderland is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlfInDunderland is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlfInDunderland is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's the life.

right in the poosay CalvesofPeace94's Avatar
    CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For a month or two, somewhere in the wild would be peaceful and calming as ****. brb don't have to deal with anyones bullchit and do whatever the **** you want

Would get lonely after a while though lettuce be real tea
    A great pleasure in life is doing what other people say you cannot do.

hucking 2 flat since 1994

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OniichanJoe View Post
    know the feels I have peasant mentality and im getting stressed out from school cause I dont get this chit thinking of just being a drifter or work on a boat sailing from shore to shore
    Nothing wrong with that.
    I have to warn you though, I see people every day flying a shingle on the streets. That ain't no life.

trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP
    I think about this all the time..I live in a Mcmansion, have lot's of material goods but not real happy..great wife though..I'm in my early 50's so I guess going through a real midlife crisis lol.

I do have a friend who divorced 3 years ago-age 49..quit his job, got rid of everything he owned and bought 14 acres and built a small barn and he lives in one side of it-one bedroom style, kitch and bathroom maybe 700-800 sq feet..

He now grows rare veggies for upper end restaurants that large farmers don;t want to mess with due to it being a niche marketand while not getting rich, it pays the bills and he get's by fine.. he no longer has a TV/cable or internetetc. He has his dog, truck and farm and said he is the happiest he has ever been.

Originally Posted by OniichanJoe View Post
    all this
    'you must be succefull'
    'must be rich to be happy'
    bet you none of that is even 1% being happy compared to knowing you've spent a day doing something that makes you alive, acknowledging your existence,
    Not be a stationary potato who works from 9-5 then comes home,drinks 2 beers goes sleep , repeat

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure about you , but i'd rather die being killed by a snake or any other animal (as long as it's not too slow) then dyeing by getting run over by a drunk kunt, or some fcking stupid blonde woman who was smokin her fcking cigarette and didnt see me
    Also, by hunting, and caring for youself , at the end of the day you will feel accomplished, beleive me.
    I've been camping 2 months ago for 2 weeks near a mountain and a river, just doing the 5km mountain walks daily, seeing the green space and chit, you feel more positive, and when you do die, you'll die happy

I think a lot of it comes from inside though. Don't get me wrong...I love nature, grew up in the country, and it always makes me feel better to reconnect with nature. But my point is that if you don't feel accomplished now I'm not sure how accomplished you'd feel by killin something and eating it. Sure it would awesome at first...but eventually you'd wonder what the point was, just like you are now. You've saved 350k and feel like u haven't don't sh!t. I don't see how killing enough deer, rabbits, and other stuff to stay alive for 5 years would make you feel like you made the world better. I'd say you'd probably get to a point where you asked yourself why you were doing it, just like you are now.

You could live reasonably comfortably on your money for a long time and not deal with all the trivial sh!t that makes you feel like this though.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Originally Posted by trailwkr View Post
    OP
    I think about this all the time..I live in a Mcmansion, have lot's of material goods but not real happy..great wife though..I'm in my early 50's so I guess going through a real midlife crisis lol.

I do have a friend who divorced 3 years ago-age 49..quit his job, got rid of everything he owned and bought 14 acres and built a small barn and he lives in one side of it-one bedroom style, kitch and bathroom maybe 700-800 sq feet..

He now grows rare veggies for upper end restaurants that large farmers don;t want to mess with due to it being a niche marketand while not getting rich, it pays the bills and he get's by fine.. he no longer has a TV/cable or internetetc. He has his dog, truck and farm and said he is the happiest he has ever been.
    My dream is to be able to have farm, break from this state of mind the goverment is controlling you with and just live happy, have 20 dogs, a wife, kids.
    Teach them how to hunt etc...
    Srsly feel like crying realising how fcked up this society is...

JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think people should just do whatever makes them happy, or at least try to. I myself don't believe in the 9-5 as it just seems pointless working most of your life, and I see far too many miserable people stuck in that routine. I guess you have to try and find a balance between the two but I think something like 30/35% work and 70-65% play/relaxation seems good but is probably too unrealistic. Preferably I'd love to live somewhere in South Africa, Australia or the US or perhaps just anywhere where the climate is pretty much decent all year round, in a quiet area close to a beach. Not really in to the whole "flashy" lifestyle so it would need to be in a place where the general population are humble and not fake kunts. Can't stand the whole busy, stressful lifestyle in places like London.

Swathe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swathe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swathe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swathe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swathe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swathe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swathe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swathe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swathe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swathe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swathe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think living in an isolated area would be nice especially if you were self sufficient and could be off the grid as it were. Solar power and grow your own fruit and vegetables etc. Luckily land here in Australia is pretty cheap in isolated areas, I plan to buy a few acres as my own personal retreat and to take the family camping etc.

Originally Posted by trailwkr View Post
    OP

Would give all i own for something like that srs

trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000)
    My dream is to be able to have farm, break from this state of mind the goverment is controlling you with and just live happy, have 20 dogs, a wife, kids.
    Teach them how to hunt etc...
    The biggest problem would be finding a decent looking woman wanting to live your lifestyle..very few won't and the better looking they are forget it. MY friend who chucked everything is good looking and he told me this.

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone who really wants to do this and thinks they can should watch Survivorman, and the three part series they did on this guy who lived on an island for 60 days. I saw it. He srsly almost went insane.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/ar...rt-island.html
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Originally Posted by Stephen109 View Post
    I'm increasingly becoming attracted to the idea of building a tiny home & leasing a tiny bit of land on someones property or something.

brb: 50k get's me a nice/modern livable space that I own.
    brb: Don't owe the bank or anyone any money
    brb: Don't have to work 40 hour weeks until I die paying off a home.
    Especially since people this days go to work/education 12 hours a day 5/7
    just for the promise of a better life,
    how do you define a better life?
    more money?
    Better house..
    FFS, back a few hundred years ago, people used to be sooo much more happy then us.
    Fck being controlled by some goverment puppy who's keeping all our eyes closed, peple dont even question the goverment just go with it..

OP, read this book. Young guy moves to Adirondak mts and lives in the woods in a large tree trunk..and lives off the land..great escapist book. I still read it every so often.

http://generationmonthly.com/blog/wp...05/my-side.jpg

Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Anyone who really wants to do this and thinks they can should watch Survivorman, and the three part series they did on this guy who lived on an island for 60 days. I saw it. He srsly almost went insane.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/ar...rt-island.html
    I know i won't be able to care for myself in a remote place. but trying to be as independent as i can, and in time i will learn the skills needed, untill i can be completly free and self dependant
    i never doubted that if i went somewhere ALONE for more then 2 months i'd probabbly have a breakdown, hence why i need someone with me, or a group

googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    people 500 years ago lived a much happier life,and without all this technology and drugs.
    Just living in nature, dancing,ceremonies, married,having kids,small comunities,enjoying life at its fullest, hunting.
    Who told you they was happier and their life was easier and less complicated?
    I suggest you watch human planet episodes, one of them shows the life of people who live in seasonal forests away from civilization, their life is not easy at all, they have to hunt monkeys and spiders and so they can eat on daily basis with high risk.
    Their way of choosing mates is very complex as well, and they need to learn many skills to survive.

I wouldn't live their life for a day.

M3NG1N33R will become famous soon enough. (+50) M3NG1N33R will become famous soon enough. (+50) M3NG1N33R will become famous soon enough. (+50) M3NG1N33R will become famous soon enough. (+50) M3NG1N33R will become famous soon enough. (+50) M3NG1N33R will become famous soon enough. (+50) M3NG1N33R will become famous soon enough. (+50) M3NG1N33R will become famous soon enough. (+50) M3NG1N33R will become famous soon enough. (+50) M3NG1N33R will become famous soon enough. (+50) M3NG1N33R will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I phucking love this thread, srs. I thought I was the only one who was frustrated with how the world works, really drives me mad sometimes. Definitely with you on this one OP, I aint about that 9-5 job, enslaved to capitalism lifestyle. I want to live life how it's meant to be lived, not a life governed by some green paper or numbers on a computer screen
    Any posts made by me (including those in the past) are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal or morally reprehensible.

dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000) dBRAS is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol op strong disillusion..seriously cringing reading your posts

LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiLRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why do you think north and south americ were colonized so vigorously?

Imagine how much more nature was here a few hundred years ago, no taxes and so much richness we can only imagine.

Originally Posted by dBRAS View Post
    lol op strong disillusion..seriously cringing reading your posts
    i'm sure you have much more life experience then me
    Do you even live on your own?
    When you do , please feel free to criticise the way i think

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The problem with most people is they think that if they MAKE the money, they HAVE to spend it. I buy only what I absolutely need so I have plenty of money if i want to go on a trip or not work for a year.

"He has most who needs the least."

learn to live simple and you will have much more freedom.
    ...imnoting

Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    The problem with most people is they think that if they MAKE the money, they HAVE to spend it. I buy only what I absolutely need so I have plenty of money if i want to go on a trip or not work for a year.

"He has most who needs the least."

learn to live simple and you will have much more freedom.
    Will do man. will try and drink water only,don't dress up in expensive clothing anymore etc..