AngryMelon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Introduce myself...

Hello!

Here is AngryMelon but you can call me Ste.

I am lightweight and skinny due to being picky over foods since a kid -- really disappointed of myself for this way! I started to wake-up call how skinny I am when I was finally learned that everyone in my life often whispered about my weight. That's why I decided to joining a gym so badly for make a change and eating the properly foods if possible.

I've been visited a gym and one of staffs showed me the equipments room and etc. I've seen a ton of muscled-body men, even women which twice my size 0.0 I won't let it get me just because I am smallest guy in there. I am really looking forward to joining there for real in this week or longer -- I am awaiting doctor's approval >.< for my own safety.

I am sorry for my English in case

Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zmeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cool user name Op...
    My farts hospitalise small children...

☢ Fallout 4 crew ☢

BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuddyIncognito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Greetings Ste or Angry Melon! What part of the world do you live in if you do not mind me asking? Most people here are here because WE do have goals. Some want to gain weight; some want to lose; but WE all start out by setting goals. You are never too young or too old to begin setting goals and pushing towards those goals. Hopefully your doctor will soon clear you to begin a healthy transformation.
    ~ I do not go to the gym to impress others. I am not working towards goals for others. I desire a NEW ME and it is for ME that I am now focused on creating, training and maintaining a NEW ME.

Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeelll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Angrymelon, your name just made me giggle. welcome ste

superbuffchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi! I'm new too and if it makes you feel any better I'm really disappointed in myself for being obsessed with cardio only all these years and being skinny fat haha! Like most girls I guess. Nice to meet you