Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cops get shut down by a guy that knows his rights

I'd rep him in real life if that was a thing.

cliffs:
    -cops looking for a fugitive in apartment complex.
    -knock on some guys door so they can search his apartment
    -He says no, and argument ensues.

mobile link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZh9xumD1cQ

baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Guys like that are just aholes, it's not like the cops were rude or something.

Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by baraaa View Post
    This.

Hate these hippies, just let them do their work, it doesnt hurt you in any way unless you have something to hide. Guy is just trying to be a smartass.
    bubbaT: yo'all better shut ya fuking mouth yo bee-yotch
    squirrel: oh no, im shakin in my....SHUT UR ****IN MOUTH
    bubbaT: I am tough you are gay, don't piss me off i'll make you pay!
    bubbaT: I will hurt you
    ChrisC: oh i am sorry just dont hit me with your dolls you fliping retard SHUT THE F*CK UP
    bubbaT: WhAtChA gOnNa Do WhEN DA SH!T HiTS DA FAn? SnITcH LIKe A B1tcH Or TAkE iT LiKe A MAN??
    ChrisC: bubba t do you have a freind in real life? do you even lift?

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Caesarthetics View Post
    This.

Hate these hippies, just let them do their work, it doesnt hurt you in any way unless you have something to hide. Guy is just trying to be a smartass.
    he literally assaults him within like 10 seconds

strong power trip

Inuendo? In HER end Oh! PickItUp's Avatar
    PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000)
    This.

I'm sick and tired of hearing the phrase "unless you have something to hide"

In Europe, your rights have been compromised, so it's easy to say that. In the US...we cherish our right to be left alone, and until I lose that right, I'm telling the cop NO WAY. A right that's not exercised is a right that's lost.

That being said, I didn't watch the video. I'm just going off a knee-jerk reaction to the thing you said about not having anything to hide.
    Mark these words in the annals (no homo) of bodybuilding.com.
    8===D~~~ (.Y.)

no homo, in case i forgot Mirrox's Avatar
    Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Repost, but worth watching again.
    Also, strong join date.

moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why be difficult.. most people would help try to solve a crime not do everything you can to hinder them because you are a lawyer in your own mind. Guys like this are ****ing *******s.

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guy clearly didn't want to close his 30 min search for perfect fap session content. Getting the perfect fap session tabs is srs business.
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

Sandiks is not very helpful. (-500) Sandiks is not very helpful. (-500) Sandiks is not very helpful. (-500) Sandiks is not very helpful. (-500) Sandiks is not very helpful. (-500) Sandiks is not very helpful. (-500) Sandiks is not very helpful. (-500) Sandiks is not very helpful. (-500) Sandiks is not very helpful. (-500) Sandiks is not very helpful. (-500) Sandiks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yeah and what if the guy was actually hiding something? That's a pretty strong possibility.

buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Dat aggression by the fat one...

Edit, lmao at the guy above me, what if, is the most retarded reasoning ever... You wouldnt be happy if your house got randomly searched whenever a cop thought what if...

RAPBAK THANKS FOR READING bee su's Avatar
    bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the apartment guy wins. dont give up your rights
    Sig line can't be a novel
    THANKS FOR READING
    20 IS 20. ATLEAST POST IN THE THREAD.
    THANKS FOR READING
    KNEE DRAGGER - HTC
    THANKS FOR READING
    THANKS FOR READING
    Sig line can't be a novel

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This.

Originally Posted by moksha16 View Post
    Why be difficult.. most people would help try to solve a crime not do everything you can to hinder them because you are a lawyer in your own mind. Guys like this are ****ing *******s.
    actually, he's not an asshole. Its not like he's wandering around the street looking for altercations and then recording the police. He's sitting around in his own home minding his own business and the cops want to barge in.

hell, I don't even invite friends into my house unless I know they're coming over. What if he wasn't at home? would they have just broken into his house? This isn't the movies.

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This.

lol wtf, did either of you actually watch the video? This isn't one of those first-semester law students walking around with a gun to trap cops, this is a guy grabbing his camera to protect himself as the cops try to barge into his home.

Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caesarthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CCAurora View Post
    lol wtf, did either of you actually watch the video? This isn't one of those first-semester law students walking around with a gun to trap cops, this is a guy grabbing his camera to protect himself as the cops try to barge into his home.
    Did you watch past the first 15 seconds? The other police officer asked him politely if they could come in.
    ChrisC: oh i am sorry just dont hit me with your dolls you fliping retard SHUT THE F*CK UP
    bubbaT: WhAtChA gOnNa Do WhEN DA SH!T HiTS DA FAn? SnITcH LIKe A B1tcH Or TAkE iT LiKe A MAN??

Originally Posted by CCAurora View Post
    This

I particularly like the part where the cops start questioning the device he was holding to record them (as if his phone was s weapon).

Did you watch past the first 15 seconds? The other police officer asked him politely if they could come in.
    Would you have let them in to rummage through your house?

DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoYouEven1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This.

So everyone should just allow searches because they have nothing to hide?strong logic *******.

It's people like you that police officer plant drugs and then arrest because you consented to a search. Disregarding planting stuff it's simply the fact that you're literally giving up your rights when you consent to search/agreeing with the police on "cooperation."

Go watch that series know your rights

truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would have said no also. If they want to come in they can get a warrant.

dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No way in fuking hell I'm letting the cops in my house without a warrant. I probably would have just closed the door in their faces.

moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    actually, he's not an asshole. Its not like he's wandering around the street looking for altercations and then recording the police. He's sitting around in his own home minding his own business and the cops want to barge in.

hell, I don't even invite friends into my house unless I know they're coming over. What if he wasn't at home? would they have just broken into his house? This isn't the movies.
    Barge in?

They politely asked him.. they explained the situation, politely asked if anyone was in side.. who he was etc and if they could take a look.. he stuck a camera in their face and started quoting law books and being an unhelpful dick. When the polite officers realized he wasn't going to stop being an unhelpful dick they left. Now the cops have to waste time going and getting a warrant if they believe the guy might be in there and ACTUALLY barge it.. well done dip****.

GotSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GotSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GotSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GotSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GotSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GotSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GotSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GotSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GotSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GotSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GotSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Our rights are on a "Use them or lose them" basis in my opinion. After the door was open, he told the guy to turn off the camera (cop doesn't have any say in this), then TECHNICALLY, he illegally grabs for the camera. In addition, when the guy wants the police to provide proper identification, the officer says "You wanna play games?" Insinuating that freely expressing our rights is "a game". Then threatens "I'm gonna drag you out".

The cop was a douchebag. I don't give a **** if the guy with the camera was a dickhead, I would be one too if they came knocking on my door at night and tried a borderline aggressive approach to gaining access to my house.

j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j.w.13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    one of few instances where i actually support the guy making one of these videos, but i have no ****ing idea why he thinks he's entitled to have cops produce three forms of identification?
    **Hoping for an Apocalypse Crew**
    **DadBod Crew**

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And he said no because they don't have a warrant... then the cops started acting like *******s to try and scare him into willingly forfeiting his rights. What do you not understand?

FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Exercise your rights or you will lose them! If you don't support this then move to a country where this has already been proven. We don't need you pushover/step aside *******s in the USA

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would you have let them in?
    Yes, because dealing with angry police never ends well.

Australian police would get in somehow, they always do. A house full of happy police is better than a house full of pissed off police.

Fail.

Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    This

I particularly like the part where the cops start questioning the device he was holding to record them (as if his phone was s weapon).

Would you have let them in to rummage through your house?
    If someone had just assaulted my mom, i'd pray for others to allow the police to check their houses as soon as possible, they might not even know that someone is hiding in their house. Do you know how many times I've been asked to show my ID or show the inside of my bags when they weren't allowed to? Countless of times, but i still let them. Why? Because it might help them catch someone who has just killed, stabbed or robbed someone else a bit quicker.

Then again, I guess it's different in the USA, you guys are way too obsessed with cops and police brutality, we don't have that over here.
    Last edited by Caesarthetics; 09-10-2014 at 08:32 AM.

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, after the fat one took a hostile stance, demanded he put the phone away and tried to take it.

Would not help after that either.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by moksha16 View Post
    Barge in?

They politely asked him.. they explained the situation, politely asked if anyone was in side.. who he was etc and if they could take a look.. he stuck a camera in their face and started quoting law books and being an unhelpful dick. When the polite officers realized he wasn't going to stop being an unhelpful dick they left. Now the cops have to waste time going and getting a warrant if they believe the guy might be in there and ACTUALLY barge it.. well done dip****.
    So people should just let the cops search their houses on demand?

I doubt they could have got a warrant even if they wanted to.

elbako is not very well liked. (-100) elbako is not very well liked. (-100) elbako is not very well liked. (-100) elbako is not very well liked. (-100) elbako is not very well liked. (-100) elbako is not very well liked. (-100) elbako is not very well liked. (-100) elbako is not very well liked. (-100) elbako is not very well liked. (-100) elbako is not very well liked. (-100) elbako is not very well liked. (-100)
    What is warrant

Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is that d'angelo from the wire? Srs

he would know his rights too working with david simon!
    390 back squat
    285 bench press
    500 deadlift (I don't DL anymore)

"It's not about how much you lift. Its about how much it looks like you lift"

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at the bow to police overlord crew.
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020