nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Any brahs taking Paxil?

I talked to my doctor about my social anxiety and how its made me become really anti social over the years and he ended up putting me on 10 mg of Paxil. Have been on it for about a week and don't feel any noticeable affects, besides increase in appetite. what do?

James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eat more since you are hungrier and get huge
    TEAM BABY BOYZ CREW
    ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆-
    USAPL Competitor

Panthers-NC State- Hurricanes

SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol you don't need pills Op they just make things worse. I've been through depression and anxiety. Never took pills bruh just fight through it!

We're all gonna make it!
    *Spartans Crew* *Nofap & Coldshowers crew*
    *girlfriend is taller than me crew*

nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nirvana709 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SupremeGlory View Post
    Lol you don't need pills Op they just make things worse. I've been through depression and anxiety. Never took pills bruh just fight through it!

We're all gonna make it!
    its bad brah. when i was in the waiting room at the doctors, a hbb /10 came and sat beside me. I got nervous and anxious so I looked at my phone pretending to text. straight beta..i didnt say anything and felt like a little bish after. my anxiousness and social anxiety is holding me back from living it seems like, I'm gonna try a 3 month scrip of paxil and if this doesnt work, maybe cognitive therapy. Idk but im tired of feeling foreveralone brah :/

JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nirvana709 View Post
    its bad brah. when i was in the waiting room at the doctors, a hbb /10 came and sat beside me. I got nervous and anxious so I looked at my phone pretending to text. straight beta..i didnt say anything and felt like a little bish after. my anxiousness and social anxiety is holding me back from living it seems like, I'm gonna try a 3 month scrip of paxil and if this doesnt work, maybe cognitive therapy. Idk but im tired of feeling foreveralone brah :/
    Brah.....

If you need meds take them. Don't let anyone else tell you you don't need them or what not. People told me that **** before and I go into full destruction mode. Do what you feel is good and listen to a licensed professional.

As for the meds. It takes bout 6 weeks to see any real effects one way or
    Another. Keep a journal even if it's as simple as "had a good day" "had a bad day". Meds take time to figure out.

I'm bipolar manic / depressant. The hunger thing you gotta watch out for cause you will ballon up before you know it. Drink lots of water and eat lots of low calorie stuff to help curb appetite and log food to help see what's going on in your diet.

Originally Posted by JRMoore82 View Post
    Brah.....

If you need meds take them. Don't let anyone else tell you you don't need them or what not. People told me that **** before and I go into full destruction mode. Do what you feel is good and listen to a licensed professional.

As for the meds. It takes bout 6 weeks to see any real effects one way or
    Another. Keep a journal even if it's as simple as "had a good day" "had a bad day". Meds take time to figure out.

I'm bipolar manic / depressant. The hunger thing you gotta watch out for cause you will ballon up before you know it. Drink lots of water and eat lots of low calorie stuff to help curb appetite and log food to help see what's going on in your diet.

I've been getting so many different opinions, people saying I'll be numb after getting off Paxil or any ssri, can cause more problems than before, or it's just a temporary fix. I just want to feel somewhat normal again and not such a loner. Was never this bad in highschool.

Okay I'll probably do that, have you had any luck dealing with your depression brah?

Actually looking forward to some weight gain..I'm skinny and it definitely wouldn't hurt me.

JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nirvana709 View Post
    I've been getting so many different opinions, people saying I'll be numb after getting off Paxil or any ssri, can cause more problems than before, or it's just a temporary fix. I just want to feel somewhat normal again and not such a loner. Was never this bad in highschool.

Okay I'll probably do that, have you had any luck dealing with your depression brah?

Actually looking forward to some weight gain..I'm skinny and it definitely wouldn't hurt me.
    I have had lots of luck with it and also some personal therapy to go with it. But I also went to different doctors. The first doctor I had did not listen ever for ****! If your doctor doesn't listen ditch them! Don't let him tell you what's what. The first doctor I had increased my dosage on my lithium and Paxil to double what I needed! It actually started giving me panic attacks and I kept telling them when I was on the lower dosages to stop and I felt great! I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and it cost me big time. Had to go to hospital for panic attacks (couldn't breath) and suicidal attempts.

I went to a different doctor that listened to me and we started low again and slowly worked up and I feel awesome! There's a load of problems that come from being bipolar manic/depressant but I'm very happy very functioning and life's good!

I think the only problem with meds is people feel it's the ultimate answer and they are not. There is personal work that needs to go into it. I had to do a lot of anger management on my part because the manic side made me a complete douchebag. Talking Ray Rice **** which I'm not proud to say. Meds are like a pre workout. You can take them,they help,but if you don't lift nothing happens. It's not gonna completely fix it on its own.

You'll get there brah! I promise life gets better! Sorry for the long ass rant but I want YOU to get whatever help YOU think YOU need! It's between you and the doctor! Just make sure he listens to you and puts your needs over whatever **** he has!

Feel free to PM me of you ever wanna talk of posts man!