Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MStokes29 View Post
    I wish there was a way to play with the phones before preordering on Friday. I'd really like to see if the 6 Plus is gonna be too big, because I'm leaning towards getting that one for the better battery life.
    I'm not pre ordering for this reason. Gonna wait, go into the apple store so I can hold each phone in my hand and see what size I feel comfortable with.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

KnockItOffBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd go with the 6 OP. I'm still using my 4, living like no one else. That watch is going to be a game changer though....

stealthbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MStokes29 View Post
    I wish there was a way to play with the phones before preordering on Friday. I'd really like to see if the 6 Plus is gonna be too big, because I'm leaning towards getting that one for the better battery life.
    your best bet is to simply not pre-order. Why the rush?

Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5.5" is a great size no homo..

as someone who went from 3.5" to 4" to 4.7" to 5.5" i can say increasing in size ALWAYS feels right no homo.. going back down always feels like a downgrade..

I still use both a 4.7" and a 5.5" phone daily and the 4.7" feels too small now
    But that's just my opinion... Don't get all BUTTHURT if you don't like that opinion.

10/10 girlfriend crew

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had an HTC One for a bit and I thought that screen size was perfect so I'll get the 6. Any bigger and it just seems like too much to hold in a pocket and pulling it out for quick texts and stuff seems like it would be a little much.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

THE DARK SKINNED DRAKE ForeverBlackGuy's Avatar
    ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Couthos View Post
    5.5" is a great size no homo..

as someone who went from 3.5" to 4" to 4.7" to 5.5" i can say increasing in size ALWAYS feels right no homo.. going back down always feels like a downgrade..

I still use both a 4.7" and a 5.5" phone daily and the 4.7" feels too small now
    Dis

Can't go from a 4.8 inch galaxy s3 to a 4.7 inch phone. Go big or go home brahs
    ★Banned for MWB(Miscing While Black) Twice Crew★
    ★★Mod negged for MWB(Miscing While Black) Crew*★★
    "I ain't ever been scurred, never been the type to bite my words" - Kanye West
    ★★University of Georgia crew★★★
    ★★★Black White Knight crew★★

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't even know if the 6+ would fit into some of my pockets.... and forget about bringing it to the gym... which takes away one of the biggest purposes of the iPhone, the whole iPod part.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

THE DARK SKINNED DRAKE ForeverBlackGuy's Avatar
    ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    I don't even know if the 6+ would fit into some of my pockets.... and forget about bringing it to the gym... which takes away one of the biggest purposes of the iPhone, the whole iPod part.
    Skinny jeans of peace
    ★Banned for MWB(Miscing While Black) Twice Crew★
    ★★Mod negged for MWB(Miscing While Black) Crew*★★
    "I ain't ever been scurred, never been the type to bite my words" - Kanye West
    ★★University of Georgia crew★★★
    ★★★Black White Knight crew★★

Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Couthos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    That's actually why I still use my 4.7" phone... 5.5" is a little big for the gym and that's what I wanted the 6 for, but I didn't think the 6+ would have better features.. didn't even think they would launch them side by side
    But that's just my opinion... Don't get all BUTTHURT if you don't like that opinion.

10/10 girlfriend crew

DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Trinidad1969 View Post
    Never understood this attitude, do you expect Apple to create an entire industry and revolution every year? Like it did with the original iPhone, and on which every single Android device is ultimately based?

Occasionally Apple, particularly under Jobs, will be stubborn about a particular aspect of it's products eg. screen size. They aren't "copying" the "idea of a bigger screen" from Samsung etc. they are just reluctantly accepting that it's what people want.

You also talk about specs, which is something Apple deriders time and time again fail to understand. The average member of the public doesn't give a single chit about specs, they care about the experience. Maybe you can get a clunky Android phone with arbitrarily large amounts of RAM etc. but 9 times out of 10 the experience is far below a tailored hardware-software product like an iPhone, and that's what people care about. Also the fact that the hardware and software are tailored together does often mean that the iPhone outperforms it's specs... and the specs are not poor anyway and do outclass the majority of the competition.

There are 3 kinds of tech users: geeks, nerds and average member of the public. Geeks are in it for the love of technology and appreciating design and craftsmanship, the public just want something to do what they want it to do, these are the two groups that make Apple the biggest company in the world. Nerds are people who think technology is for them and not for everyone else, and if anyone else is going to use it well then they better listen to their enlightened opinion because joe public doesn't understand that the iPhone lacks the ability to shoehorn in alternative OSs and can't be overclocked and various other things that are completely irrelevant to 99.99999% of the population.

Which is exactly why they seek out Apple threads and post like that bro.

Making technology accessible to everyone and focusing on the actual experience is directly in conflict with their condescending nature, they want to be the one that knows all the nerdy numbers and can sarcastically tell their "idiot" friends "heh, you got an iPhone, lulz my HTC 326464 v2 Mark 4 is 400Mhz faster AND it can run a DOS emulator huehuehue, nice try amateur".
    Excellent post. Repped.

I'm eligible for an upgrade on the 25th. Wonder how long it would take for me to get the 6 after i order. Took close to two weeks to get the 5.

Oranix is just really nice. (+1000) Oranix is just really nice. (+1000) Oranix is just really nice. (+1000) Oranix is just really nice. (+1000) Oranix is just really nice. (+1000) Oranix is just really nice. (+1000) Oranix is just really nice. (+1000) Oranix is just really nice. (+1000) Oranix is just really nice. (+1000) Oranix is just really nice. (+1000) Oranix is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm leaning towards the 6+ also, but also worried if it can fit in my pocket. That might be smarter than buying a 6 and a ipad mini 2.

gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    iphone 5s

6+ is much better than 6, but it also costs $100 more. And 16GB is was too little so you have to pay $100 more. It's not worth it.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post
    750/1080. IDGAF. if i want to watch HD anything itll be on my TV.

arguing about HD on a phone screen is ridiculous.

the bigger advantage to a large screen, is the realestate. not how crystal clear your netflix movies are. imo.
    I thought the same thing, until I used a 1080P phone, the difference is noticeable. Once you go to 1080P, you don't wanna go back.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Subzer0ZX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Subzer0ZX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Subzer0ZX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Subzer0ZX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Subzer0ZX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Subzer0ZX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Subzer0ZX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Subzer0ZX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Subzer0ZX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Subzer0ZX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Subzer0ZX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The smaller one has the same size screen as the HTC One M7, which I find ideal.

It pretty much is a One M7 with a better camera and lower red screen running iOS and no booms under.
    "Good news is rare these days, and every glittering ounce of it should be cherished and hoarded and worshipped and fondled like a priceless diamond." HST

Are your acorns flapped? UnflappedAcorn's Avatar
    UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do people say 16g is too little?

I've had the iphone 3, 3s, 4, and 5 and have always used the 16g without a problem

the kid with the fat knob ThaWorldIsYours's Avatar
    ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UnflappedAcorn View Post

I've had the iphone 3, 3s, 4, and 5 and have always used the 16g without a problem

I'm guessing you use streaming services rather than DL music

because we store more music/apps/pics/videos/documents than you...

16GB is manageable but it cuts it close with almost everyone i know... also you don't actually get 16GB. with the OS and updates installed you really only get to use around 13GB

10/10 girlfriend crew

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

because they feel a need to hoard music and movies which they will watch once

mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6 for me, not sure if I want the 64g or 128g. I have a 5 now with 16g and its too small, I have all my music on here and it's constantly telling me I have no space left

And I'm the amateur like said above. My phone needs to text, call, take pictures and play angry birds while taking a dump. I really don't care if it does anything more than that really

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mojo85 View Post
    6 for me, not sure if I want the 64g or 128g. I have a 5 now with 16g and its too small, I have all my music on here and it's constantly telling me I have no space left

And I'm the amateur like said above. My phone needs to text, call, take pictures and play angry birds while taking a dump. I really don't care if it does anything more than that really
    then why would you even bother upgrading

RNA-->DNA-->RNA-->Protein KTownGT's Avatar
    KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Anaerobics View Post
    OP look up the OnePlusOne.....much cheaper and better performing device.

Apple is starting to lack innovation. Large android phones are selling -------> Make larger iPhones

They finally discovered that people use wireless payment systems on their phones such as google wallet-------->"New NFC Payment technology"

Discover that android phones have word predictions and Swype--------->"New innovative prediction swype keyboard"

Like come on....
    iPhones have better SoCs that are also better optimized. However, everything else is in Android's favor

*MISC Perpetual Student Crew*
    *MISC Microbiology Crew*
    *MISC Physiology Crew*

Are your acorns flapped? UnflappedAcorn's Avatar
    UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThaWorldIsYours View Post
    I'm guessing you use streaming services rather than DL music
    hehe pandora all dayyy

the kid with the fat knob ThaWorldIsYours's Avatar
    ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hehe pandora all dayyy
    lol yeah well the reason I want more storage is I have a sizable music library and I don't want to be having to skimp on apps and photo/video storage.

MyMiscAccount is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyMiscAccount is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyMiscAccount is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyMiscAccount is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyMiscAccount is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyMiscAccount is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyMiscAccount is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyMiscAccount is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyMiscAccount is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyMiscAccount is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyMiscAccount is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ThaWorldIsYours View Post
    LOL I mean yeah, now that you mention it... I wish I could make my phone's home screen look like JARVIS
    http://mycolorscreen.com/
    Understand what is master race, know your place peasant.

Thick. Solid. Tight. Agentdark45's Avatar
    Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To all of the "it's just a phone" arguments, lets just cut to brass tax for a moment. The iPhone is meant to be a premium device that is meant to be class leading in both design, specs and features. If it doesn't lead the class in those fields compared to phones from other manufactures then it is not class leading and you are paying more for an inferior product.

Phones are not just for making calls any more. If they were we would all still be using old plastic Nokia's. What some tech-phobic luddite might class as useless or unnecessary might be essential to a lot of people looking to purchase a high-end phone.

Lets take the Note 4 for example, it completely obliterates the iPhone 6 in terms of design, specs and features. Removable battery, SD card support, easy customization, better sound quality, better screen, better battery life, better camera, faster web browsing, pressure sensitive s-pen (mini wacom tablet in your pocket = fukk yeah), air commands / hovering...I could go on.

The only retort I have seen ITT goes along the lines of "yes it's worse than the latest and greatest android phones, but I don't want better specs / features / customization because I'm happy where I am". This kind of thinking has proven to be false every single time throughout the development of technology. Brb I'll only ever need 512kb of RAM.
    Last edited by Agentdark45; 09-09-2014 at 06:09 PM.
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Stats: 5'10"
    Weight: 185lbs

arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Agentdark45 View Post
    To all of the "it's just a phone" arguments, lets just cut to brass tax for a moment. The iPhone is meant to be a premium device that is meant to be class leading in both design, specs and features. If it doesn't lead the class in those fields compared to phones from other manufactures then it is not class leading and you are paying more for an inferior product.

Phones are not just for making calls any more. If they were we would all still be using old plastic Nokia's. What some tech-phobic luddite might class as useless or unnecessary might be essential to a lot of people looking to purchase a high-end phone.

Lets take the Note 4 for example, it completely obliterates the iPhone 6 in terms of design, specs and features. Removable battery, SD card support, easy customization, better sound quality, better screen, better battery life, better camera, faster web browsing...I could go on.

The only retort I have seen ITT goes along the lines of "yes it's worse than the latest and greatest android phones, but I don't want better specs / features / customization because I'm happy where I am". This kind of thinking has proven to be false every single time throughout the development of technology. Brb I'll only ever need 512kb of RAM.
    every single iphone thread u go in spewing the same nonsense. TO SOME PEOPLE, IPHONES ARE JUST MORE PRACTICAL AND USABLE, SO STFU

RNA-->DNA-->RNA-->Protein KTownGT's Avatar
    KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KTownGT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    lol @ using phones as media players
    Note 3:
    Wolfson DAC + Viper4Android + Proper correction filter (IRS) + SoundStage mod from XDA = Near reference sound
    *MISC Perpetual Student Crew*
    *MISC Microbiology Crew*
    *MISC Physiology Crew*

TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KTownGT View Post
    iPhones have better SoCs that are also better optimized. However, everything else is in Android's favor

Lmao at a Nexus phone lol. Have fun with that laggy bloat wear loaded phone lol. Plus have fun with about half the apps as the App Store. Apps were invited by apple btw so why does android use them?
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\^
    lost 100 lbs in 8 months
    CSCS- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist

Lets take the Note 4 for example, it completely obliterates the iPhone 6 in terms of design, specs and features. Removable battery, SD card support, easy customization, better sound quality, better screen, better battery life, better camera, faster web browsing, pressure sensitive s-pen (mini wacom tablet in your pocket = fukk yeah), air commands / hovering...I could go on.

you aren't going to find too many people that think touchwiz is better than ios

TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000)

Also lol at the thought of using that ****gy little pen
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\^
    lost 100 lbs in 8 months
    CSCS- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist