Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Slugrunner79 View Post
    ayyylmao
    swer m8 il rep u wen i git a chans

1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by snizzle77 View Post
    [size=8]APPLE DOES NOT NEED TO HAVE BETTER SPECS ON PAPER.
    As an iPhone owner Apple definitely does need better or comparable specs in some areas. You may not care about the camera, but the processor speed and it only being dual core not quad core is huge. Also the battery is 1/2 the size of its competition at the same size. They mentioned nothing about the iphone 6 being waterproof and obviously that would be a major improvement to the iphone so I am sure if it was waterproof they would have mentioned it. Waterproof technology is available and obviously used by all the competition. That is a slap in the face by Apple, they are basically saying they don't need to compete with anyone since so many people are dedicated to the Apple no matter what they produce.

EE crew and I can't ignore Apple selling mediocre technology at a huge profit.
    EE

snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 1010101 View Post
    As an iPhone owner Apple definitely does need better or comparable specs in some areas. You may not care about the camera, but the processor speed and it only being dual core not quad core is huge. Also the battery is 1/2 the size of its competition at the same size. They mentioned nothing about the iphone 6 being waterproof and obviously that would be a major improvement to the iphone so I am sure if it was waterproof they would have mentioned it. Waterproof technology is available and obviously used by all the competition. That is a slap in the face by Apple, they are basically saying they don't need to compete with anyone since so many people are dedicated to the Apple no matter what they produce.

EE crew and I can't ignore Apple selling mediocre technology at a huge profit.

good god have you read anything anyone has posted ITT regarding performance?

illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    was gonna order a 5s hoping the prices went down to to pre-order for 6 today but it was only $100 less on amazon so i just went ahead and ordered a 6 instead. yolo
    ~**NYC crew**~
    *Always pick 3 crew*

Current PR:
    Deadlift: 455
    Bench: 235
    Squat: 315 - 11/4/2014!!

mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    look at nokia and their lumia 1020. what was it, like 8mp with a 40 something sensor so they could call it "50 something MP"

The megapixels really dont matter when they are fit into a 5 inch screen, so long its not some 1.3mp flip phone camera
    I have never been a fan of the IOS, even when they were really popular. I went from blackberry to the OG androids and never looked back. Android OS had many more features. When paired with great equipment, like GS5 or G3, they perform even better. The one phone I'm interested in is the G3. I like LG, they either spy on Samsung and release all their sht before they do, or they are just ahead of the game.

Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Apple is playing catch up. My almost 2 year old HTC One (m7) is 4.7" display and has full 1080x1920 resolution at 468ppi - no iphone can touch this. Same HTC One has OIS which is only offered on the i6+. And what's with the protruding rear lens on both new iphones?

The whole "hardware and software made for each other" argument used to be true 2-3 years ago, but the Android ecosystem has gotten a LOT better and they do almost everything on mobile better and first. Apple tries to copy what Google, Samsung, LG and HTC did first. It's actually pretty sad for Apple fanboys.

Agreed with you on the MP issue not being a factor by itself. Image sensor and quality of optics combined with post processing matter. Sorry, but again Apple is playing catch up and offering stuff that has been available in Android devices for years now.

the one smart thing that Apple did was to not release a version of the iphone 6 in the 4" screen size. Because really, the only upgrades over the 5S to the 6 of significance are the form factor. All the Apple fanboys that said 4" was the perfect size are now going to do a full 180 and say how awesome the larger screen is. Yeah, we get it, we've been enjoying larger screens for years now. Welcome to 2011.
    you know you can't see the difference between 720p and 1080p on a phone right? Unless you use a miscroscope or sit their with the phones in your face actually trying to find a difference. I have good vision and tried my best to see the diffeence at normal viewing distance. The most important thing with these phones now is to have great contrast, color accaruacy, brightness, and stay at a good ppi. All 1080p does is kill battery life and make performance worst.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My response to your entire statement:

Wait for the benchmarks to come out. Because they have always outperformed, and will continue to outperform, others.

Doesn't matter if they're copying. They make it work better. Your argument seems to be based more off of emotion.
    benchmarks smenchmarks - in the fall apple releases new iphones that beat the android flagships on the market. In the spring Samsung, HTC and LG release new flagships that beat the current iphone.

Technology advances all the time. I would expect that the new iphone is the fastest, since it's the newest. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove there.

Every other implementation of features is behind the times.

Originally Posted by Griggz View Post
    You do not understand. Just stop, bro.
    you have no pants. your argument is invalid.

Originally Posted by AppsBrah View Post
    Like every Android fanboy you're focusing on specs. Focus on benchmarks, they represent actual real life speed as opposed to numbers. I'd rather have a less powerful CPU with fast browsing speed than a 'fast' CPU while having to wait for JavaScript to execute.

Android was even caught upping the CPU power while benchmarks were running and they still failed to surpass the 'outdated Apple crap'.

And the resolution argument is bs because your eyes can't see the pixels on retina screens. It's like saying hue my 4K res is better than your 1080 on this 2" screen. Stop fapping over numbers.
    see above about benchmarks.

IIRC Android was not caught - samsung was caught. Other Android handset makers did not do this. Android is the OS, not the hardware.

Resolution is not just for how sharp the image looks but for how much real estate you have to work with. I think part of why apple kept with lower resolution is 1) they still have a circa 2007 app launcher home page with 4 columns of icons (lame) and 2) they appeal primarily to the geriatric crowd that needs bigger text and icons.

Originally Posted by Apollo 13 View Post
    you know you can't see the difference between 720p and 1080p on a phone right? Unless you use a miscroscope or sit their with the phones in your face actually trying to find a difference. I have good vision and tried my best to see the diffeence at normal viewing distance. The most important thing with these phones now is to have great contrast, color accaruacy, brightness, and stay at a good ppi. All 1080p does is kill battery life and make performance worst.
    see above about resolution.

battery life would be less of a concern with the iphone if they weren't so concerned about making it so damn thin that the camera lens protrudes and makes the phone wobble when laid on a flat surface. Seriously, what was apple thinking???

http://www.zdnet.com/apples-appallin...se-7000033612/

I mean...do you really want to resort to one of these:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-protector-tab
    Protect the Protruding Lens of your New iPhone 6, and Remove the Wobble When Placing it on a Flat Surface With Lens Tab.

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoCheddaTheDon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When are you guys going to realize the general public doesn't give a chit about specs? Like when our parents bought computers, they didn't give a chit ram and megapixels and **** they just got something that looked nice or they knew the name. Apples a reputable brand so people buy it.
    PM me if you need any insight on your life's most troubling issues

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pre-ordered my 6 Plus today.

currently fapping with the tears of butthurt android idiots like |ce who dont understand that people just like apple better. no one cares about your specs. or which is better on paper.

your inane rambling on the internet is going to sway nobody, so why dont you just stop embarrassing yourself.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post

currently fapping with the tears of butthurt android idiots like |ce who dont understand that people just like apple better. no one cares about your specs. or which is better on paper.

your inane rambling on the internet is going to sway nobody, so why dont you just stop embarrassing yourself.
    Pretty much sums up the apple crowd. Don't care that it's an inferior product, I just like apple better.

Here's a monocle for your protruding lens.

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty much sums up the apple crowd. Don't care that it's an inferior product, I just like apple better.

Here's a monocle for your protruding lens.

[img]http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.10096080.4575/fc,550x550,white.jpg[img]
    Pretty much sums up the android crowd. feeling the need to "inform" everyone that their PERSONAL choice is stupid and they are morons for choosing it.

get a life dude, you've got serious issues.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    chuckle to myself every time i see a grown man pull out a white phone
    I ordered a white moto-x and almost had a panic attack at the thought of pulling it out of my pocket. Thankfully I was able to change the order before they shipped it out.

Pretty much sums up the android crowd. feeling the need to "inform" everyone that their PERSONAL choice is stupid and they are morons for choosing it.

get a life dude, you've got serious issues.

Technology has always been first about specs and features.

I mean, you can be a fan of the Boston Red Sox as a PERSONAL choice; but don't expect me to believe that they have the best team in the MLB this year.

Same with Apple. I have owned a couple iPhones and currently own an iPad Mini (which I love BTW). I'm just not going to blindly show brand loyalty if they release an inferior product.

DeltaI80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeltaI80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeltaI80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeltaI80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeltaI80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeltaI80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeltaI80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeltaI80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeltaI80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeltaI80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeltaI80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    APPLE DOES NOT NEED TO HAVE BETTER SPECS ON PAPER.

THEIR SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE ARE MADE EXCLUSIVELY FOR EACHOTHER, AND HAS/WILL ALWAYS PERFORM BETTER THAN ANDROID.

And for fuksake, the fukin camera MP doesn't matter; it's the sensor and light filtering.

Please Android people, understand this.
    But who was Nexus?

CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rooney15 View Post
    I have Iphone 4s still
    we outchea

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Technology has always been first about specs and features.
    That's not really true though. It's been about how easy/convenient it is to use and how the public sees it.

For every tech product, there is some geeky more tech savy version of the product with better specs that doesn't sell as well as some lesser product because it's not as cool or not as easy to use or relate to. That's how it always has been with technology. It's never been purely about specs and features- and that doesn't even come first.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    That's not really true though. It's been about how easy/convenient it is to use and how the public sees it.

For every tech product, there is some geeky more tech savy version of the product with better specs that doesn't sell as well as some lesser product because it's not as cool or not as easy to use or relate to. That's how it always has been with technology. It's never been purely about specs and features- and that doesn't even come first.
    For clarification, I would consider usability a feature. so, capability (raw specs) combined with usability (features and functionality) make a top product.

Apple was at the top of that game for a while. I switched from blackberry to Apple and did not regret that move - blackberry was once the king and fell off. I feel that Apple has done the same with mobile - once the king and fell off. I still think they make the best tablets. I don't use their laptops/desktops so I'm not going to comment there.

And I am enjoying the new U2 album they gave me for free. Listening to it right now and dancing on the tears of mr4wdtrd's pre sale purchase.

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I can appreciate that apple generally is the more friendly user experience. Less glitchy, just easier to use. It still really bothers me that you can't drag and drop files, have a file manager, download and save email attachments, and play avi files.

When Apple does this I will throw my Android in the bush and buy an iPhone. So, never.

Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Griggz View Post
    lol u w0t
    Is this real? Please tell me this isn't real.
    ☆MWC☆MissChill Appreciation Crew☆
    ☆/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆
    👊 Fisting Is My First Base Crew 👊

Thumbs up

Finished listening to the whole U2 album - Songs Of Innocence. Very nice piece of work. I'm glad Apple gifted it to me.

purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol at any version if the iPhone
    Positive crew

Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Are you kidding me?

Android has had Google Wallet (NFC) for like 4 years.
    mirin' join date

To be fair, do you use google wallet?
    "I want...I can...I will" - toe-pickin' guitar player Tony Melendez

*Misc Entrepreneur Crew* http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160254601

MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheWorldIsUrs View Post
    busted iphone 4 crew checking in
    I am also a member. fml
    Hoistin' heavy-ass s**t since 2006.
    Hoist to get'em moist crew.
    Raw hoister crew.

jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That camera protrusion looks terrible. Only a minor thing but it would annoy me.

Nothing ground breaking for me about the 6, i have an iphone 5, may as well just keep it.
    Just Do It

adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000) adamci1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jackjonez View Post
    That camera protrusion looks terrible. Only a minor thing but it would annoy me.

Nothing ground breaking for me about the 6, i have an iphone 5, may as well just keep it.
    kinda in the same boat. Debating if I want to go the Note 4 or Note 4 Edge when they come out... I kinda like dat der edge screen
    Hits all the buttons in elevators crew
    Farts in crowded elevators crew

Cubs/Bears/Illini/Hawks

jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Trouble is with the android products, whenever i've used one i've found them to be glitchy/laggy, and feel cheap..i'm not an apple fan boy, don't care much for phones...
    Just Do It

RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000)

people rambling on the internet is actually what made me make the switch from iphone to droid. just sayin brah - some brah awared me 3 years ago and I appreciate the brah immensely.
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Anti Marriage Crew*

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄,

OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnTheLake65 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol...

brb would use flip phone over poverty ass iphone 6

galaxy S5 master race checking in
    -"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about."

-"I'll fuk you till you love me *******"

ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I lol @ anyone who buys any inferior phone that apple puts out
    *** Los Angeles MISC Crew ***
    **Amazon lover crew**
    **Pittsburg Steelers/Raiders crew**
    ***Psychology major crew***
    **Lakers crew**
    **Always spitting game crew**
    *** Every time pick 4 crew ***
    **Nofap crew**
    **Double major crew**
    ***Had a dream about Jimmy Butler crew ***
    ♡Yoona Krew ♡