Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Staying out of altercations - not easy with idiots around..

Yesterday Patty was coming home from work (I was upstairs in my bedroom) and she made the turn to go into our driveway. Not sure if any of you know what the front of my house looks like, but in order to do this you have to cross a double yellow line (depending on the direction you are coming from).

Patty was driving on the right side which meant she had to cross the double yellow line. She was on the left hand lane, a car right behind her also on the left hand lane tries to go around her, but by crossing the double yellow line as well (going onto oncoming traffic) Patty almost hits him.

While bot cars are stopped the guy gets out of his car, starts yelling at Patty calling her a white stupid bitch and getting close to her. My youngest son Jason is actually sitting on the top of the stairs in front of my house looking into his phone, he hears the yelling, looks up and sees it is his mother. He runs towards the guy, the guy sees my son coming at him, Jason starts arguing with he guy. I hear the yelling through my window look out and see my son, the guy and Patty.

I run down the stairs, out the front door, the guy sees me running at him, jumps in his car and drives off.

Patty then tells me the whole story.
    On the list for Bannukah

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Could I just say to ChazWood - fear not, I don't think this retirement is gonna work out for long.
    Accept difference. Not indifference.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Caesura75 View Post
    Could I just say to ChazWood - fear not, I don't think this retirement is gonna work out for long.

lol.......as I say repeatedly to you John, you gotta move from the hood...
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Caesura75 View Post
    You lost me man.

Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    As is life John, talk to my wife about leaving.
    On the list for Bannukah

TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    Seriously man, I live upstate, Albany area. Night and day between here and the city (my brother has lived in every borough over the last decade or so). But if you've been in the Bronx your whole life you might go stir crazy up here haha.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    You lost me man.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=163998241
    The Force shall free me.

skinters is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinters is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinters is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinters is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinters is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinters is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinters is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinters is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinters is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinters is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinters is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I run down the stairs, out the front door, the guy sees me running at him, jumps in his car and drives off.
    Yeah that's what i would do if i seen you running at me LOLZ.

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm sticking with my demon theory. It's the only rationale explanation for all this happening to you.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that happens in my city as well on one way lane streets. i call it the santa ana shuffle.

were your nostrils flared as you were running towards the guy?
    The Ageless Wonder Crew: Client, Player, President.

WTF? Chaz be bugging man.

Originally Posted by skinters View Post
    Yeah that's what i would do if i seen you running at me LOLZ.
    Very rarely do New Yorkers walk away from situations regardless of who is coming at them.

Originally Posted by silverlightning View Post
    that happens in my city as well on one way lane streets. i call it the santa ana shuffle.

were your nostrils flared as you were running towards the guy?
    No, but my eyes were fixated on him and only him.
    On the list for Bannukah

KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I didn't see this stated, did Mrs. Bodyhard have her blinker on indicating a left hand turn? If so, dude's a DB.
    "Losing weight is making the conscious decision to allow common sense and will-power to overcome desire." - Rich Levi

"God, Grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
    I didn't see this stated, did Mrs. Bodyhard have her blinker on indicating a left hand turn? If so, dude's a DB.
    Doesn't matter, it's unlawful to cross a solid double yellow line to overtake another vehicle.
    The Force shall free me.

KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenpachiZaraki has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TubbyDad View Post
    Doesn't matter, it's unlawful to cross a solid double yellow line to overtake another vehicle.
    Understood. But if there was parallel parking on the street maybe the fellow thought she was parking and went around her.

Regardless, he should've been more gentlemanly in handing the situation and been glad there was no damage or that no one was hurt.
    "Losing weight is making the conscious decision to allow common sense and will-power to overcome desire." - Rich Levi

"God, Grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yesterday Patty was coming home from work (I was upstairs in my bedroom) and she made the turn to go into our driveway. Not sure if any of you know what the front of my house looks like, but in order to do this you have to cross a double yellow line (depending on the direction you are coming from).

Patty was driving on the right side which meant she had to cross the double yellow line. She was on the left hand lane, a car right behind her also on the left hand lane tries to go around her, but by crossing the double yellow line as well (going onto oncoming traffic) Patty almost hits him.

While bot cars are stopped the guy gets out of his car, starts yelling at Patty calling her a white stupid bitch and getting close to her. My youngest son Jason is actually sitting on the top of the stairs in front of my house looking into his phone, he hears the yelling, looks up and sees it is his mother. He runs towards the guy, the guy sees my son coming at him, Jason starts arguing with he guy. I hear the yelling through my window look out and see my son, the guy and Patty.

Sounds like dude didn't want any... tell me you ran out with your shirt off and he got spooked... lmao! Seriously, sounds like it's time for a change of scenery. I'm so glad I don't live in a big city. Whenever I'm in Baltimore or D.C., and I see some silly crap that would drive me nuts, it makes me feel very happy that I decided against moving to an inner city to raise my kids. Be safe out there BH.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

I wasn't there but I would have to assume she did, my wife is a pretty cautious driver.

Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    Sounds like dude didn't want any... tell me you ran out with your shirt off and he got spooked... lmao! Seriously, sounds like it's time for a change of scenery. I'm so glad I don't live in a big city. Whenever I'm in Baltimore or D.C., and I see some silly crap that would drive me nuts, it makes me feel very happy that I decided against moving to an inner city to raise my kids. Be safe out there BH.
    LOL I am always shirtless in my home so yeah.I had no shirt on when I was running to him.
    On the list for Bannukah

InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    Sounds like dude didn't want any... tell me you ran out with your shirt off and he got spooked... lmao!
    LOL I am always shirtless in my home so yeah.I had no shirt on when I was running to him.
    Don't be modest, you had a shirt on and ripped it off in a fit of rage inducing the guy to run and piss himself simultaneously.
    "Sammiches are like sets of 20 rep squats; if you need a second one, the first one wasn't heavy enough." - DuracellBunny

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WTF? Chaz be bugging man.
    That was yesterday, today i cool.

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Well technically YOU didn't get into an altercation because the pussy drove off before you could face him.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Understood. But if there was parallel parking on the street maybe the fellow thought she was parking and went around her.

Regardless, he should've been more gentlemanly in handing the situation and been glad there was no damage or that no one was hurt.
    you can't pass another car on a double yellow. do you even license?

the driver left before BH could hurt him lol

Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on the daily BH "I got into / almost go into a fight" thread.
    One day, maybe not soon, but one day, it will be mine turn to feel the bar bend. One day.

We're all gonna make it Crew
    I'm pretty sure I'm Autistic Crew
    If not Autistic then definitely Aspy Crew
    Used to be obese Crew
    Never going to be shredded Crew
    Never going to be swole Crew
    Keep lifting cause too stubborn to give up Crew

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mindi912 View Post
    Well technically YOU didn't get into an altercation because the pussy drove off before you could face him.
    Maybe BH is losing speed in his old age and couldn't catch him
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Maybe BH is losing speed in his old age and couldn't catch him
    Never............. Well maybe
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by Mindi912 View Post
    LOL, I honestly think he left because he did not know how many more people would be coming out the house.
    On the list for Bannukah

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL, I honestly think he left because he did not know how many more people would be coming out the house.
    I would have left too if I thought a house full of Puerto Ricans were coming after me.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    I would have left too if I thought a house full of Puerto Ricans were coming after me.
    Smart move, we don't play.
    On the list for Bannukah

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    LOL, smart move imho.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Keoking View Post
    In on the daily BH "I got into / almost go into a fight" thread.
    I like this idea we could call it the " I almost did but didn't" thread

" I almost robbed a bank today while standing in line to use my atm card after it said insufficient funds..but I didn't"

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I read the thread title as: "Staying out of alterations - not easy with idiots around.."

I thought you might have had a bad experience buying a suit and you KO'd the tailor

Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I almost said something funny
    Its not enough!