Closed Thread
Page 66 of 293 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 8782
    Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @xocd: love u bro
    I'll pray for u
    Call me Sally

pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This^^^^
    �����Dirty�����South�����Crew�����
    FORMER GYM OWNER

DIRTY TEXAN

COFFEE LOVER

Head Manlet In Charge LiftingLando's Avatar
    LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy mother of shoulder workouts. Feeling like a straight boss tonight. And my new running shoes, felt like I was running on a cloud of teddies. Oh so nice.

Prayers sent up for all needing.
    MAN Sports Forum Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/man/man.htm
    www.mansports.com

DSC -- North Carolina Chapter

Harley Davidson Enthusiast and Semi-Pro Wannabe Bowler
    -- Creatine 5g/day, 6.78g Canadian --

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by XtremeOCD View Post
    Hey dirties. Thought I'd share with you guys the latest. Had my MRI yesterday and they gave me a cd to give the doctor which had my MRI in it and then they would send him the report once the radiologist read it. Well I saved a copy of the disc and here a shot of my spine.

The two black discs are my L4-L5 and L5-S1. They are black because they are dehydrated and completed degenerated. If you look at the humps protruding into the white area, those are the two bulges in my spinal column.

Here were the results from my MRI. It was sent to me today via email. I broke each issue down.

(1) Severe levoscoliosis
    (2) interval worsening of endplate osteitis at L4/L5 to mild/moderate degree.
    (3) mild discogenic disease manifested as partial disc desiccation
    (4) mild spondylosis at L4/L5 & L5/S1
    (5) mild diffuse posterior disc bulge at L4/L5 & L5/S1
    (6) mild degree of facet joint osteoarthropathy bilaterally at L4/L5 & L5/S1
    (7) right sided radial annular tear abbuting the ventral aspect of the thecal sac

The severe levoscoliosis is the scary part . Look it up, but this is what is said about it.

So in a nut shell. I joined the forum with just 2 herniated discs. My last MRI had everything above so I had gotten worse, but not the severity as his one with Levoscoliosis now severe, endplate osteitis which is inflammation of the bone or tissue got worse etc.

As for work, I was pushed to my breaking point yesterday. . I told the owner that I had to take it light until I got this MRI from last week because he doctor had concerns and he just pushed and pushed for me to do more and more work. After needing to be helped off of the MRI table yesterday and going back to work, he wanted me to go to one of the dealerships to do more work when I was already limping and complaining about my leg feeling like it was on fire. I called him and told him what I had to say. It was a huge wake up call for him because I never complain to him. I left work and said I wouldn't be back until I figured out what was going on and that instead of staying until the end of the year, I may leave this month instead. I have a great job lined up that was heaven sent and they are just waiting on me.

I don't get to see my doctor until Thursday where he tells me what all of this means for my back. He's only in office twice a week so his assistant is trying to find out by tomorrow what instructions he has for me until I see him (eg start therapy, epidural etc).

Trying to smile and stay positive. So much is going on at one time my head is about to explode, but I will press on and this too shall pass
    you are not a work horse

you hear what I am saying to you?

if it is time for you to leave then it is just time
    you need to put your own health first

loyalty to job aint got nothing to do with it baby

try not to get too overwhelmed by what that MRI says
    you are not a doctor and have not been to medical school

either have I so all those big words are scary right now

wait ..dont panic..wait until you talk to him first ok?

see what the next step is

I am so glad you have a good job lined up

Too injured to lift crew XtremeOCD's Avatar
    XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Trish...I can post up info on what every single one of those diagnosis mean. I know them all by heart. The scary part is if I in fact have severe levoscoliosis. All of the other stuff I can get by with therapy and getting back into my workout routine. The new job is not physical at all and steps have been put in place where I'm finished with the physical side of my current job until I leave. I made it clear.
    My Bahamian Photo Album <'))><
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143862181

Feb 2017
    Lumbar fusion (anterior and posterior approach)
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In case you wanted to read what all those medical terms mean lol

MRI 2014

(1) Severe levoscoliosis
    (2) interval worsening of endplate osteitis at L4/L5 to mild/moderate degree.
    (3) mild discogenic disease manifested as partial disc desiccation
    (4) mild spondylosis at L4/L5 & L5/S1
    (5) mild diffuse posterior disc bulge at L4/L5 & L5/S1
    (6) mild degree of facet joint osteoarthropathy bilaterally at L4/L5 & L5/S1
    (7) right sided radial annular tear abbuting the ventral aspect of the thecal sac

(1) Levoscoliosis

Levoscoliosis is a type of scoliosis, or curvature of the spine, in which the curvature occurs to the left. This leftward curve is one of the most dangerous types of scoliosis because the heart can be placed in danger. The symptoms of levoscoliosis may occur in early childhood, or may appear as late as in your 30s. The degree of the spinal curve determines the severity of levoscoliosis.

Twenty Degrees or Less
    Levoscoliosis curves of 20 degrees or less are considered mild curves. These curvatures generally do not require bracing or surgery. Children diagnosed with this type of scoliosis need to be checked every three to six months in order to ensure that there are no changes in the curve of the spine.

Twenty-five to 40 Degrees
    Doctors usually recommend using braces for curvatures that are 25 to 40 degrees, particularly if a child is still growing. Wearing a brace does not prevent or improve a levoscoliosis curve, but it can prevent progression. This degree of curve may or may not progress to the point where surgery is required.

Greater Than 45 Degrees
    Curves greater than 45 degrees are considered to be severe levoscoliosis, and require surgery. A severe curve can leave a very visible deformity, cause back, neck, shoulder and hip pain, and can also interfere with the proper functioning of the heart. During surgery, a surgeon uses a series of rods and screws to straighten the spine and fuse it into place. There is generally a six-month recovery time for scoliosis surgery.

----------------
    (2) Endplate osteitis

Osteitis is the inflammation of the bones or any bone tissue. Endplate ostetitis is an inflammation or infection of the flat, plate like ends of the bone.

------------------

(3) Disc Desiccation

Each individual bone that makes up the vertebrae is called a vertebra. In between the vertebrae are flat, cushiony discs (known as intervertebral discs) that act as shock absorbers. These discs are represented by the red areas. The discs normally contain a certain amount of fluid. Disc desiccation is abnormal dryness of the discs.
    As a result of this dryness and loss of fluid, the disc(s) degenerate (wear away) to a degree. Disc desiccation is the earliest visible sign of disc degeneration. Disc degeneration can range in severity from mild, moderate, to severe. Severe cases of disc degeneration can require surgery to fix the problem. Risk factors for disc degeneration include genetics which predispose one to disc problems, a history of moderate to severe spine trauma, and having a job that is very labor intensive and requires heavy lifting. A dry disc will appear black on the MRI scan. Disc desiccation is sometimes referred to as disc degeneration and degenerative disc disease (DDD). Disc desiccation comes from the Greek word "diskos" meaning "flat plate," and the Latin word "desiccare" meaning "to dry up completely." Put the two words together and you have "flat plate to dry up completely."

---------

(4) Spondylosis

Spondylosis is a term referring to degenerative osteoarthritis of the joints between the center of the spinal vertebrae and/or neural foramina. If this condition occurs in the zygapophysial joints, it can be considered facet syndrome. If severe, it may cause pressure on nerve roots with subsequent sensory and/or motor disturbances, such as pain, paresthesia, or muscle weakness in the limbs.

When the space between two adjacent vertebrae narrows, compression of a nerve root emerging from the spinal cord may result in radiculopathy (sensory and motor disturbances, such as severe pain in the neck, shoulder, arm, back, and/or leg, accompanied by muscle weakness). Less commonly, direct pressure on the spinal cord (typically in the cervical spine) may result in myelopathy, characterized by global weakness, gait dysfunction, loss of balance, and loss of bowel and/or bladder control. The patient may experience a phenomenon of shocks (paresthesia) in hands and legs because of nerve compression and lack of blood flow. If vertebrae of the neck are involved it is labelled cervical spondylosis. Lower back spondylosis is labeled lumbar spondylosis.

-------------

(5) Diffuse posterior disc bulge

A posterior bulging disc is a medical term for an intervertebral disc that has bulged toward the “posterior,” or back, of the spinal column. Posterior bulging discs are relatively common, as abnormal disc bulges tend to occur when people are bending forward. This action causes discs to be compressed on the anterior side (stomach side) of the spinal column, causing a protrusion toward the back part of the spinal column.

------------------

(6) facet joint osteoarthropathy bilaterally

Bilateral means on both sides or opposite sides of a part of the body, usually meaning on the right and left side of the body.

Facet refers to the joint or articulation where two parts of the spine connect at the back part of the spinal column. A facet joint is a small structure that acts like a hinge or point of contact between two connecting spinal bones (vertebrae) to offer support while still allowing movement in the spine.

Osteoarthropathy is a term meaning early osteoarthritis, in which it is suspected that early joint cartilage softening and breakdown has occurred, with possible slight or mild bone changes that are typical of arthritis.

Overall, the term means a doctor believes that someone has early osteoarthritis in the facet joints in an unidentified part of the spine, probably causing mild to moderate and occasional spinal pain and reduced movement when aggravated by excess movement or standing.

------------------

The thecal sac is a covering of the spinal canal that is filled with cerebrospinal fluid (CSF). It houses the spinal cord and nerve roots. It is made up of outer arachnoid membrane and inner dura.

In this case, the disc has a tear and is pushing against the front side (ventral) of the thecal sac

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    on your MRI I see mild listed by many of these yes?

have you always known about the scoliosis even as a kid?

the bad discs and tear obviously from the amount of heavy lifting with your job

Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Afternoon dirties. Wake the f*** up!

LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning yall. Wake up and smell some of this good ole Friday.
    MAN Sports Forum Rep
    www.mansports.com

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good morning everyone.

Prayers for you, OCD. I knew things weren't going well but that kind of corrosion? And then your (ex) employer acting as if you were a machine! You're a trooper. Definitely start putting your health first! All the best.

bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning crew!

OCD, that sounds rough man... prayers to you bro!

That turned into a pretty decent game last night... JJ Watt is a freakin beast!!!

Glad I've got Luck on my fantasy team he's been lighting it up!
    ~DSC~

Thanks everyone. I'm still at my current job, but just not doing anything physical right now. I have to give formal notice/resignation letter, but for the next few days, I'm home resting waiting to see what the doctor proposes next.

Trish...Most are listed as mild which is good, but it's only because they are in the beginning stages. Never had any of these issues on my first MRI when I was diagnosed with only 2 herniated discs. Through therapy over the past 4 years, epidural, cupping, acupuncture and most importantly exercising etc...The discs are no longer herniated, but just bulged which is still not good as people have surgery for bulged discs. One is still torn. As you can see though, I've developed a lot of other issues in these discs and surrounding joints and bones (discovered last September). One issue has gotten worse since then and then the severe curvature is the newest thing and most critical. The doctor did say if I had surgery without supports, my spine would collapse where this other place that wanted to operate on me in Florida completely overlooked.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hope you get some relief son OCD! You have been dealing with this for a long time.

Morning muthafukas!! TGIF!! My last day until the 20th!!! Woohoo!!! I am ready!!! Hope everyone has a great day. May not be on much today. Got lots to do and get done before my vacation.
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Thanks everyone. I'm still at my current job, but just not doing anything physical right now. I have to give formal notice/resignation letter, but for the next few days, I'm home resting waiting to see what the doctor proposes next.

Trish...Most are listed as mild which is good, but it's only because they are in the beginning stages. Never had any of these issues on my first MRI when I was diagnosed with only 2 herniated discs. Through therapy over the past 4 years, epidural, cupping, acupuncture and most importantly exercising etc...The discs are no longer herniated, but just bulged which is still not good as people have surgery for bulged discs. One is still torn. As you can see though, I've developed a lot of other issues in these discs and surrounding joints and bones (discovered last September). One issue has gotten worse since then and then the severe curvature is the newest thing and most critical. The doctor did say if I had surgery without supports, my spine would collapse where this other place that wanted to operate on me in Florida completely overlooked.
    good damn thing ya didnt do that laser surgery then

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    good damn thing ya didnt do that laser surgery then
    LOL! It's funny because they called me yesterday evening because they knew I met with my doctor last week and was having another MRI. When I told her about the severe levoscoliosis she went silent. She then asked for me to send them my new MRI to see if I'm still a candidate lol. I sent it for giggles, but they aren't touching my back. They wanted to treat me for stenosis which is totally different from what I have (spodylosis). They read my old MRI wrong. Nice people, but geesh

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yikes OCD, hope your Doc can prescribe a good course of action. Good on you telling your boss that you can't be crawling around under dashboards anymore.

Morning Crew.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

LOL! It's funny because they called me yesterday evening because they knew I met with my doctor last week and was having another MRI. When I told her about the severe levoscoliosis she went silent. She then asked for me to send them my new MRI to see if I'm still a candidate lol. I sent it for giggles, but they aren't touching my back. They wanted to treat me for stenosis which is totally different from what I have (spodylosis). They read my old MRI wrong. Nice people, but geesh
    ya they probably aren't gonna call ya back

16 page online application for substitute teaching
    including ss number, drivers license number, references, employment history, school transcripts, criminal background check..woooooweeeee

you'd think they'd keep some of this on file since I worked for them five years ago

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    16 page online application for substitute teaching
    including ss number, drivers license number, references, employment history, school transcripts, criminal background check..woooooweeeee

you'd think they'd keep some of this on file since I worked for them five years ago
    LOL! They will blame it on changing their computer system like the doctors offices here
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    LOL! They will blame it on changing their computer system like the doctors offices here
    Sounds more like the Gubn'ment, ask you for your SS# when they are the ones who issued it
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

So ready to have this day over with. Afternoon has gone quite cruddy. But there is good news.... gym session immediately to follow. Relieve all my worries.

Meet me at the squat rack homies. It gonna be good.
    MAN Sports Forum Rep
    www.mansports.com

cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LiftingLando View Post
    So ready to have this day over with. Afternoon has gone quite cruddy. But there is good news.... gym session immediately to follow. Relieve all my worries.

Meet me at the squat rack homies. It gonna be good.
    Already started my weekend, plus I have Monday off too because its Thanksgiving this weekend up here in Canuckistan. Got a big turkey dinner lined up for Monday night. Football all weekend. Gonna be amazing.

Gonna hit the gym too. Have a good gym sesh bro.

Have a good weekend everyone
    ☆ There Ain't No Doubt In My Mind, Country Must Be Country Wide ☆

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor ”

Running. Through. The. Misc. With. My. Bros.

^^^^^ Jelly of that turkey time and the trimmings!

Getting close to chest and arm time!!! I iz excite!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^^^ Jelly of that turkey time and the trimmings!

Getting close to chest and arm time!!! I iz excite!

Yeah I love Thanksgiving. Gonna be a great weekend, unfortunately my wife is a nurse so she doesn't get holidays off or anything, & she works all weekend and I get to take care of the kiddos.

Just got back from the gym, feelin good!
    ☆ There Ain't No Doubt In My Mind, Country Must Be Country Wide ☆

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor ”

Running. Through. The. Misc. With. My. Bros.

Hope you get some relief son OCD! You have been dealing with this for a long time.

Morning muthafukas!! TGIF!! My last day until the 20th!!! Woohoo!!! I am ready!!! Hope everyone has a great day. May not be on much today. Got lots to do and get done before my vacation.
    Thanks Dana! Sorry I missed your post

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Yikes OCD, hope your Doc can prescribe a good course of action. Good on you telling your boss that you can't be crawling around under dashboards anymore.

Morning Crew.
    Boss is furious today OMG!! One guy is to the shop getting @$$ handed to him. He has called me a million times today for help with a car he's doing. The owner is on the other end of the island doing work and the other guy left early to go away. Just got a call from the doctor's office. He doesn't come in until Tuesday and I see him Thursday, but he said not to go to work until I see him and told the lady to give me 2 weeks off to start off with until he can look at my mri and figure out what needs to be done.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Originally Posted by cbclassics View Post
    Yeah I love Thanksgiving. Gonna be a great weekend, unfortunately my wife is a nurse so she doesn't get holidays off or anything, & she works all weekend and I get to take care of the kiddos.

Just got back from the gym, feelin good!

Haha!! Daddy daycare time!!

I had a good session today too. Put my reverse grip triceps back in for the hell of it. Ummm... yeah! And on top of that couldn't find the 30lb BB for wrist curls and had to get the 35lb one. Lulz!! Could barely drive my car back to the office.

10 more minutes and I am free from here for a week!! Going to go home, chill on my deck and have a few beers. Going to get up and run tomorrow. We have a contest here going on that starts this weekend and goes to Dec 20th for whoever puts up the most miles walked or run in that time frame. $500 to the winner! Time to bust out two a days it looks like. Train in the day and run in the afternoons. I got this!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

Ever have one of those flat top stoves? See every fingerprint? Clean it like 10 times a day? #thestruggleisreal
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dang OCD. Hope you get better. Thoughts and prayers to you.
    LOL @ people who follow politics

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Happy Saturday, Dirty boys and girls!

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Ever have one of those flat top stoves? See every fingerprint? Clean it like 10 times a day? #thestruggleisreal
    oh my father in law had that kind

Closed Thread