Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

'Knockout game' widow tells of lonely life after husband's murder

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...23205ff1f.html
    “After the death of my husband, I lived in this lovely country but I feel very lonely,” she said, through a translator. “When we came here, we came here as a couple.”
    I know it's sad that her husband was killed during the attack but the kid did not intend to kill her husband. How can someone who speeds and kills a firefighter not get jail time but someone who does this gets practically life? U.S. "justice" system of peace.

The guy should have only got a few months.

shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is why public executions by stoning should be brought back. I have no problems with draconian punishment for ridiculous crimes like "the knockout game".

AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AHUGECAT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by shoelaces View Post
    This is why public executions by stoning should be brought back. I have no problems with draconian punishment for ridiculous crimes like "the knockout game".
    So you support murdering an unarmed person.

Glad to know.

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    agreed. would feel zero feels shooting one of those knockout *******s in the back of a head with a .45
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

common slav in tracksuit Highwind7's Avatar
    Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AHUGECAT View Post

Glad to know.
    And you support a murderer of an unarmed person.

Glad to know.
    *always pick 4 crew*
    *conservative crew*
    *son or coathanger crew*
    *women shouldn't be allowed to vote crew*
    *always tells the truth even if it hurts crew*

Some people cry and some people die by the wicked ways of love
    But I'll just keep on rolling along with the grace of the Lord above

shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Glad to know.
    I know you are trolling but if you are going to participate in a game where you try to knock out random strangers, I have no problems with them defending themselves with lethal force.

tengotaco is just really nice. (+1000) tengotaco is just really nice. (+1000) tengotaco is just really nice. (+1000) tengotaco is just really nice. (+1000) tengotaco is just really nice. (+1000) tengotaco is just really nice. (+1000) tengotaco is just really nice. (+1000) tengotaco is just really nice. (+1000) tengotaco is just really nice. (+1000) tengotaco is just really nice. (+1000) tengotaco is just really nice. (+1000)

I smell a democrat

Originally Posted by Highwind7 View Post
    And you support a murderer of an unarmed person.

Glad to know.
    How? The guy's intent was not to murder the man.

Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    agreed

Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP has participated in the Knock out game.

Op be like "this guy killed her husband, but stop generalizing us. We are not all bad people. We don't all kill them when we knock them out for no reason."

OP, you do realize that's what you sound like.

Step in their shoes and tell me you wouldn't want that person to be in prison for life if they did that to your mother or father.
    *Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also don't have intent to murder someone when I punch them. But if they die because of events that were caused by my punch, I'm going to jail.

Although I'm not going around punching people just because it's a lesser crime than murder.
    *always pick 4 crew*
    *conservative crew*
    *son or coathanger crew*

Originally Posted by Eandretta96 View Post
    OP has participated in the Knock out game.

Op be like "this guy killed her husband, but stop generalizing us. We are not all bad people. We don't all kill them when we knock them out for no reason."

OP, you do realize that's what it sounds like.
    I have and never will hurt anyone. Ever.

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The knockout game player was an outstanding straight A student with free rides to 3 ivy league schools brah.

HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on daily AHUGECAT troll thread and the inevitable 10-page thread that results from gullible miscers taking his trollings seriously

I also don't have intent to murder someone when I punch them. But if they die because of events that were caused by my punch, I'm going to jail.

Although I'm not going around punching people just because it's a lesser crime than murder.
    Do you think the woman that hit the firefighter speeding should get tried with murder?

Originally Posted by Rayzor84 View Post
    The knockout game player was an outstanding straight A student with free rides to 3 ivy league schools brah.
    he dint do nuffin!!
    *always pick 4 crew*
    *conservative crew*
    *son or coathanger crew*

Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What the hell was his intent? To knock him out? Either way, he was not doing anything for society, and this should be a lesson to future idiots that want to participate in this "game."

I know it's probably a troll, but I love the idea of him not being one.
    *Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

Originally Posted by HankScorp1o View Post
    In on daily AHUGECAT troll thread and the inevitable 10-page thread that results from gullible miscers taking his trollings seriously

Strong everything.

I think the judicial system should have a major overhaul. Instead of punishing non violent drug offenders (AKA pot smokers) they should go after people directly harming society and communities. Robbery? Fine, get your right hand sawed off - no jail time. Knock out game? The victim's family members take turns hitting you with a baseball bat while you get suspended in mid air like a human pinata.

Cruel and unusual punishment works. Fact. Locking up criminals with other criminals just makes them more vicious and better criminals once they get out.

Reamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

RIP. Fukin morons playing dumbass games.

Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devils212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you listening to the chit coming out of your mouth? Negged.
    Beard Bulking

I think the judicial system should have a major overhaul. Instead of punishing non violent drug offenders (AKA pot smokers) they should go after people directly harming society and communities. Robbery? Fine, get your right hand sawed off - no jail time. Knock out game? The victim's family members take turns hitting you with a baseball bat while you get suspended in mid air like a human pinata.
    Should we also jail people for stupidity? Cause you'd be the first one to go.

Ever heard of the 8th amendment?

Originally Posted by Eandretta96 View Post
    What the hell was his intent? To knock him out? Either way, he was not doing anything for society, and this should be a lesson to future idiots that want to participate in this "game."

I know it's probably a troll, but I love the idea of him not being one.
    What are you doing for society again? Should we lock you up?

He made a mistake. HIS INTENT WAS NOT MURDER. What if you hit someone cause you California roll'd over a stop sign? Should you get murder?

Wow.

Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000)
    What a fuking barbaric idea, we are not animals.
    *****Voted no to Brexit crew*****

*****Atheist Crew*****

*****Norwich City FC*****

devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Should we also jail people for stupidity? Cause you'd be the first one to go.

Ever heard of the 8th amendment?
    I'm pretty sure you would be first...
    USMC 04-08
    Native Texan

Texas Longhorns-Texas Rangers-Dallas Cowboys-San Antonio Spurs-Alexis Texas

devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What are you doing for society again? Should we lock you up?

He made a mistake. HIS INTENT WAS NOT MURDER. What if you hit someone cause you California roll'd over a stop sign? Should you get murder?

Wow.
    He didn't make a mistake, he planned on hitting him...and he died from his injuries...
    USMC 04-08
    Native Texan

Texas Longhorns-Texas Rangers-Dallas Cowboys-San Antonio Spurs-Alexis Texas

Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500)

I know it's sad that her husband was killed during the attack but the kid did not intend to kill her husband. How can someone who speeds and kills a firefighter not get jail time but someone who does this gets practically life? U.S. "justice" system of peace.

because the woman who hit the firefighter wasn't intending on hitting him, it was an automobile accident and involuntary. The knockout game targets vulnerable people (women and the elderly) intending the inflict bodily damage.

Originally Posted by Large_Emu View Post
    What a fuking barbaric idea, we are not animals.
    We clearly are. The only thing holding us back from acting like complete savages is the fear of reprisal.

joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joonbee128 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol in on AHUGECAT thread.

MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think we'd be better off if we just executed everyone that took part in the knockout game.

"Oh, but that's turrrible, they were just kids!". Please, I can guarantee you none of these people are going to wind up curing cancer.

Stone him. Televise it.