vebastian89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help..neck pain after deadlifting with bad form..

I have a neck pain from like 2months now,from deadlifting,always when i tilt my head back.I haven't deadlifted since the next day of that deadlifting,in hope that it will go away.but it passed almost 2 months and still i got that pain..I have to mention that when i deadlifted,i made that with bad form,i know,and i got too much weight on the bar..i need some help,please..

williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All depends. Could be a pinched nerve.

Same thing happened to me except the pain was in my lower back near my left disc. I fixed it by doing some light machine back exercises still using weight on it.

If it's in your neck though, it could be your traps. Maybe start working your traps out. If it hurts like you feel a sharp pain then stop. Believe it or not, your traps are used in deadlifts so your bad form could have screwed it up.

HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Train your neck with light weights

Originally Posted by williem3 View Post
    All depends. Could be a pinched nerve.

Same thing happened to me except the pain was in my lower back near my left disc. I fixed it by doing some light machine back exercises still using weight on it.

If it's in your neck though, it could be your traps. Maybe start working your traps out. If it hurts like you feel a sharp pain then stop. Believe it or not, your traps are used in deadlifts so your bad form could have screwed it up.
    i worked on traps and back since then,every week,just not deadlifting..i forgot to say that always when i turn my head to left,for example,it starts feeling like a crack,i don't know how to explain.and anybody near me can hear my neck crack sound.i don't know if you understand what i'm sayin'..

Originally Posted by HagenK View Post
    Train your neck with light weights
    could be this the problem,too much weight when working on traps?the last workout,i did 10 sets of 30 reps of shrugs with 30 kilograms..

williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vebastian89 View Post
    i worked on traps and back since then,every week,just not deadlifting..i forgot to say that always when i turn my head to left,for example,it starts feeling like a crack,i don't know how to explain.and anybody near me can hear my neck crack sound.i don't know if you understand what i'm sayin'..
    Go get it checked out

could be this the problem,too much weight when working on traps?the last workout,i did 10 sets of 30 reps of shrugs with 30 kilograms..
    10 sets of 30? The weight might be fine, it could just be the amount of reps and sets. That's crazy.

Originally Posted by williem3 View Post
    10 sets of 30? The weight might be fine, it could just be the amount of reps and sets. That's crazy.
    since is the only exercise i can do at home for traps,yes,i did 10 sets of 30.5 sets of the begging of the workout of the back and 5 at the end..

HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I mean to do extensions with your neck and you dont need that much volume for traps

Originally Posted by HagenK View Post
    I mean to do extensions with your neck and you dont need that much volume for traps
    i know what are you saying..but i don' know if the traps are the problem,since my neck cracks so hard when i spin him,or when i tilt him to the left or the right..