Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10) NakedPut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CitizenVagrant View Post
    Medical Billing Staff who try to send a reconsideration on a negotiated payment 3 years after a claim has been paid.

Literally this is what one wrote me today:

"Our claim was process our claim that we the provider have not received any notification or payment on for patient please review attempts to collect on claim due to claim has been filed timely and numerous of times"

Her signature indicates the titles of:

BS, CPC, CFC

I guess none of those certs involved FORMING A COGENT ****ING SENTENCE, DID THEY?

****ing idiots do nothing but ask for free money all day.
    ever stopped to think that she most likely did not type up that letter and that it is a standard template that they all use? the original person who typed it up probably f*ked it up. Did you also stop to think that maybe she has 123989080 claims to deal with a day and might have F'ed yours up?"

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ljm222 View Post
    jehovah's witness if that even counts as a profession lol
    Oh man I had a couple of those fukkers on my doorstep a couple of days ago. I knew who they were right away due to how they dress. I asked them if they wanted a tarot card reading and they GTFO so fast you would have thought I set their asses on fire.
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

selfishbrah1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selfishbrah1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selfishbrah1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selfishbrah1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selfishbrah1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selfishbrah1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selfishbrah1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selfishbrah1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selfishbrah1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selfishbrah1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) selfishbrah1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not a fan of some quicky mart owners
    lots of good ones, but the chit ones rustle my jimmies so hard

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snucks View Post
    Prolly gon get a bit of hate for this one but meh...

Yes there it is I said it. Firefighters are chit.
    Anyone that has worked in health care knows exactly what im talking about. Very honorable work so please dont get me wrong but the VAST majority of them I have met and talked with have been unbelievable kunts. Basically they sit around playing xbox eating n lifting while on the clock for the occasional call then quickly get their chit together and work for bout an hour or two then go back to the station to finish the mission they left on gta5. After "work" they collectively go to various bars making sure they still have their signature navy blue shirts obviously identifying them as firefighters (in case you didn't notice the sticker on their windshield or the seemingly mandatory firefighter special license plate most of them have) they then proceed to dominate the scene pulling all types of azz and having people buy them drinks till they decide to leave.
    If you have a sister do NOT let them date a fire fighter. 100% dead fukin cereal here.
    If I ever get the chance I will neg you into oblivion in real life. F.F. checking in. Yes, at some slow stations they don't do very much. Yes some fire fighters drink. I don't. Never played a Nintendo at work. Watch television after 7 pm only once we are finished training. I hope you never have to call 911 brah. Srs. But if you do try and be thankful for them. Not all F.D.'s are like you described.

And by brah I mean ignorant fukstick.
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those ******* salesmen that try to sell you sh|t you don't want in the street.
    Starting weight: 110lbs
    If it's important you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse. We're all going to make it.

iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Personal trainers, cuz they hate me.

Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Truthbombing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Salespeople at GNC. It's not even broscience, its just complete BS.

I will admit I got con'd into buying all sorts of stupid chit I didn't need when I first started lifting. Would go back and punch that dude in the face.

One GNC though had a legit 10/10 HBB, she was also dumb as chit, but at least it was entertaining.

brb don't buy that- buy this 'insert complete chit brand' its buy one get one free
    brb dude you don't want that preworkout, I take 'insert complete chit brand' and it works great

Please tell me not all their stores are like this. Please.
    Combat Vet Crew (11A, Iraq/Afghanistan)
    Misc Firearms Crew
    "Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate, so we can buy things we don't need."

blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by alwaysnever View Post
    Real estate agents.

Unnecessary intermediaries that collect thousands of dollars for doing minimal/simple work. Obviously you can try to work around them, but the market is slanted in their favor. I despise them.
    Repped phuking slimey lazy kunts. And anyone in the insurance industry.
    Miscogyny is dead

miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Welsh61 View Post
    Insurance Agents without a doubt

- Give 0 fukcs about you
    - Do anything in their power to increase your rate
    - Withhold any information that can get your rate down
    - Are retarded
    Came to post this. Insurance salesman are the worst.

Also Retail workers, not that I have anything against them just working retail blows.

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by miscHelix View Post
    Came to post this. Insurance salesman are the worst.

Also Retail workers, not that I have anything against them just working retail blows.
    Nah bruh the salesman ain't so bad - it's the folk in the claims department who're scum...

Brb doing everything in my power/knowledge to avoid paying out.

xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxdieharderxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hated being a dishwasher.

Quit after my first paycheck.
    "You Will Finally See, That I Am In Truth, The Superior One. The True Alpha Male."

ICF 5x5 since 6/22/13

•Japanese brah•

tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Car salesman checking in.

Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tk217 View Post
    District Attorneys.

The worst of society.
    Came to post the same.

Brb, "you're guilty, you cannot address me, now pay me for having prosecuted you."

yes raging.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NakedPut View Post
    ever stopped to think that she most likely did not type up that letter and that it is a standard template that they all use? the original person who typed it up probably f*ked it up. Did you also stop to think that maybe she has 123989080 claims to deal with a day and might have F'ed yours up?"
    you're the second one to defend that post. how is her job any different than anybody elses who works for a living? you do a chit job, you're gonna hear complaints.

W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) W8t is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ignorant *******s working at bestbuy, brb more employees in the store than customers nowadays lol. Guaranteed besbuy brick and mortar stores will be going out of business in the near future and I'm glad.

radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lawyers, particularly DAs, by a loooongshot.

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Vardoger View Post
    Came to post the same.

Brb, "you're guilty, you cannot address me, now pay me for having prosecuted you."

yes raging.
    DAs do suck. BRB don't care about upholding the law or fairness, only care about closing cases to further their careers to eventually become a judge. They don't give a schit if someone is innocent or guilty, they just want good numbers.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    If I ever get the chance I will neg you into oblivion in real life. F.F. checking in. Yes, at some slow stations they don't do very much. Yes some fire fighters drink. I don't. Never played a Nintendo at work. Watch television after 7 pm only once we are finished training. I hope you never have to call 911 brah. Srs. But if you do try and be thankful for them. Not all F.D.'s are like you described.

And by brah I mean ignorant fukstick.
    calm down bro. many firefighters are pieces of chit who will chicken out on the fire floor, not drill, not wash dishes or clean, will play video games during their tour, and then hit the bars afterwards still wearing their work uniform. these are the guys who got in it for the badge and for the glory, and they give the rest a terrible name. at the same time there are firemen who truly believe in what they do and they spend most of their down time either learning new tactics/tools, or showing the younger ff's what the job is all about.

Originally Posted by poolshark472 View Post
    calm down bro. many firefighters are pieces of chit who will chicken out on the fire floor, not drill, not wash dishes or clean, will play video games during their tour, and then hit the bars afterwards still wearing their work uniform. these are the guys who got in it for the badge and for the glory, and they give the rest a terrible name. at the same time there are firemen who truly believe in what they do and they spend most of their down time either learning new tactics/tools, or showing the younger ff's what the job is all about.
    Then there are those that would have been EPIC FFs that got screwed by the age limit that have trained for over 3 years and passed everything, but because a certain group didn't like the chili question got kicked off list #6019.

Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    Then there are those that would have been EPIC FFs that got screwed by the age limit that have trained for over 3 years and passed everything, but because a certain group didn't like the chili question got kicked off list #6019.
    can't argue with you there. worst ****ing experience of my life. im assuming life has gone on for you??

bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz
    Forum Moderators. A total bunch of non-lifting, basement dwelling neckbeard virgins.
    Username changes are not an option.

Mass post removals are not executed.

Ignorance is not an excuse.

can't argue with you there. worst ****ing experience of my life. im assuming life has gone on for you??
    Of course, we all have to move on and I have made good money from day trading, eBay and other ventures. It's not satisfying though, I really wanted it and no amount of money can really take that back tbh.

I'll look into vollie when we eventually move.

TSwiftBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Def Yoona trolling....

Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    Of course, we all have to move on and I have made good money from day trading, eBay and other ventures. It's not satisfying though, I really wanted it and no amount of money can really take that back tbh.

I'll look into vollie when we eventually move.
    yeah i understand. i did volunteer ems while i waited and that was a lot of fun. congrats on being able to move out of this sewer city lol

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Politician
    Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

yeah i understand. i did volunteer ems while i waited and that was a lot of fun. congrats on being able to move out of this sewer city lol
    Don't congratulate me yet. Still in Queens because my son got accepted into that special tech. program that only accepted 1K kids out of 1.5 million that Bloomberg started.

This will be his 2nd year in the program and he excels at it. He got honor roll and all that good stuff. If Da BLAHsio gets rid of that program, definitely moving.

Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ljm222 View Post
    jehovah's witness if that even counts as a profession lol
    this, or any religious **** that makes money off peoples faith like priests. brb charging 200 to make a marriage official yet dont pay tax because "muh religion"

mrcarlpedal is a name known to all. (+5000) mrcarlpedal is a name known to all. (+5000) mrcarlpedal is a name known to all. (+5000) mrcarlpedal is a name known to all. (+5000) mrcarlpedal is a name known to all. (+5000) mrcarlpedal is a name known to all. (+5000) mrcarlpedal is a name known to all. (+5000) mrcarlpedal is a name known to all. (+5000) mrcarlpedal is a name known to all. (+5000) mrcarlpedal is a name known to all. (+5000) mrcarlpedal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Politicians

Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    News Anchors. Do nothing but spread fear.

mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Easy:

chiroquacters
    ***ETAC***
    Sponsored by Team Rustletech
    2k+ link