Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks Gen. I will be sure to check that book out.

Ended up getting to the gym 5 days this week and that felt really good.

This is the first time I've worked out consistently in nearly two months.

Going to keep it going and try for another good week this week.

Nutrition is doing better. It's not perfect, but I'm not looking for perfection. I'm aiming at moderation right now.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome back dude. Keep your head up!
    7/09/14 - 250 lbs
    5/02/15 - 176.2 lbs
    7/31/15 - 187.8 lbs

Losing Fat Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162925161&page=22

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks man. Looks like you've made some really awesome progress yourself and left me and everyone else behind in the dust.

I'm going to make this an awesome week with everything I do.

Goal:
    - Get to the gym 5 days this week.
    - Spend 10 hours working on my fitness blog/website/ideas for articles and more
    - Work on rebuilding my relationship with my best friend who I talked to yesterday for the first time in nearly two years
    - Make decisions that improve my attitude, self-respect, and empower happiness in my life
    - Make smart nutritional decisions and balance food with the rest of my life.

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been trying to figure out what to say to help. here are some things.

Try not to doo too much.

If you're going to obsess (goes all out) on something. Make sure you take adequate breaks as to not burnout and completely regress.

Living life is important. Weight loss goals are important, but ou have to remember how to enjoy life. The reason i voted you not against RFL is because of just that. You can't enjoy life on rfl and it doesn't teach you anything but eating hardly anything will make you lose fast. After you burn out on that, trying to eat relatively "normal" balloons you up like no tomorrow.

I can't help with social, I'm an extrovert. I'm politely, formal, and very well spoken. I dabble in a lot of things, so i almost always have something in common with people (ladies) so sparking up conversation isn't an issue. I will say don't treat ladies like a special species. Sure, you can take softer tone with them than you would say me, but I see so many men talk to ladies like they are delicate china... They aren't. if you talk to them like you would any guy you respect (they'll do the same). You don't have to be special or fancy. just be you. Wooing is fun, so have fun.

Also, even if you feel like there is much to be done to you, keep those insecurities hidden, and be the best you you can be out in the world. I'm not saying be fake, but we all have our issues. But we don't need it radiating out into the world for the them to pity and look down upon. You're just as relavant as anyone else out there, flws and all, and and being able to walk around still confident despite your flaws, speaks wonders about you without ever saying a word.

Originally Posted by GravyVeins View Post
    Welcome back dude. Keep your head up!
    Thanks man. You're one of the reasons I'm back on here ready to get serious again.

You've been a milestone for the kind of discipline I want to have in my life again.

Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    Been trying to figure out what to say to help. here are some things.

Try not to doo too much.

If you're going to obsess (goes all out) on something. Make sure you take adequate breaks as to not burnout and completely regress.

Living life is important. Weight loss goals are important, but ou have to remember how to enjoy life. The reason i voted you not against RFL is because of just that. You can't enjoy life on rfl and it doesn't teach you anything but eating hardly anything will make you lose fast. After you burn out on that, trying to eat relatively "normal" balloons you up like no tomorrow.

I can't help with social, I'm an extrovert. I'm politely, formal, and very well spoken. I dabble in a lot of things, so i almost always have something in common with people (ladies) so sparking up conversation isn't an issue. I will say don't treat ladies like a special species. Sure, you can take softer tone with them than you would say me, but I see so many men talk to ladies like they are delicate china... They aren't. if you talk to them like you would any guy you respect (they'll do the same). You don't have to be special or fancy. just be you. Wooing is fun, so have fun.

Also, even if you feel like there is much to be done to you, keep those insecurities hidden, and be the best you you can be out in the world. I'm not saying be fake, but we all have our issues. But we don't need it radiating out into the world for the them to pity and look down upon. You're just as relavant as anyone else out there, flws and all, and and being able to walk around still confident despite your flaws, speaks wonders about you without ever saying a word.
    Thanks for the words man. I appreciate it.

I admire your confidence and ability to put on a good face despite when things go wrong. I have never been good at masking or containing my emotions.

I've reread your post a dozen times and it's taken me nearly a day to come up with anything to say.

That's the biggest thing I need to work on this year is my self-confidence and self-respect so I can view myself as you describe yourself.

Going for moderation in everything I do in my life this year.

GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheNormalMan View Post
    Thanks man. You're one of the reasons I'm back on here ready to get serious again.

You've been a milestone for the kind of discipline I want to have in my life again.
    I don't have any real advice other than my own experience, which is that the two things guys are most anxious about achieving - women and career - are, in many cases, products of dumb luck and happenstance. Will the interviewer be having a bad day or will they find something likeable about you that makes up for lack of experience? Same thing with relationships, a lot seem to fall completely out of the blue.

The only thing you can do is put yourself in the best position to take advantage of these situations when they arrive. Take a chance, fail, it's good for you.

On the other hand, one thing you have complete control over is your fitness level. You can easily eat double what you were on RFL and still shred weight. If the routine and monotony of it helps you stay on track, then just eat the same thing for 2 out of 3 meals a day and set a calorie limit (which is what I have been doing). Go back and look at your previous logs and see what was good and bad about them and what lessons you can use going forward.

Reflecting on where I had failed in previous "cuts" helped me realize that I needed to create the deficit during the day so I could be more flexible at dinner with the family; otherwise this wasn't realistically going to be sustainable.
    7/09/14 - 250 lbs
    5/02/15 - 176.2 lbs
    7/31/15 - 187.8 lbs

Losing Fat Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162925161&page=22

Creating bodily entropy. Gen1GT's Avatar
    Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ... which is that the two things guys are most anxious about achieving - women and career - are, in many cases, products of dumb luck and happenstance. Will the interviewer be having a bad day or will they find something likeable about you that makes up for lack of experience? Same thing with relationships, a lot seem to fall completely out of the blue.
    I have to say, personally, I can't disagree with you more.

1. Women; there is no dumb luck about it. What people have to understand is that finding an amazing spouse is not something that "happens" do you, like winning the lottery. I find it the funniest thing in the world when women say, "the good men are married or gay." No, the good men are out there, they just don't want anything to do with some whiney broad who can't be accountable for her own life. They don't realize they're the problem, and if they're a 7 out of 10 on looks and a 2 out of 10 on personality, the best she can ever hope for is a 4 out of 10 kind of man.

Jason, if you feel like you're having women trouble, take it into your own hands. Make a list of all the things you want in a woman, and be picky. It can be an absolutely ridiculous list, with every quality you'd love to have in a women.

When you're done writing that list, read it over and ask yourself, "Now, what kind of man would this women go for?" And then write down HER absolutely ridiculous list of qualities she'd want in a man. When you have that second list, make yourself the person described on that list.

2. Career; it doesn't matter how bad of a day an HR person is having during an interview, because they're trained to find qualified, intelligent and appropriate individuals who will make a great fit for their team. If you come into an interview with an exceptional resume and your best clothes (including tie! I don't care if you're applying for McDonalds, you need to wear a tie to a job interview), and then wow them with your personality, flair and well-spoken manner, that HR person's day will have been turned around by your interview.

Life doesn't happen ... you happen to life!
    286 lbs - March 11, 2019 (started Keto)
    261 lbs - May 23, 2019

Gen you entirely missed the point of my comment. I agree with you and acknowledged that in the following paragraph which you didn't quote. I never said sit on your ass and hope something happens from luck. Put yourself in the best position to take advantage of situations as they arise. Whether it's gaining further credentials, getting top grades...etc.

Things aren't static, even though they may seem that way in certain phases of your life. You can apply to 100 jobs and end up getting hired with a company because the person sitting next to you on the train gave you a business card. That's my point. Try not to get frustrated and keep moving forward.

You can't force a company to hire you. You can't force a woman to fall in love with you. But you can take direct control over your fitness goals.
    7/09/14 - 250 lbs
    5/02/15 - 176.2 lbs
    7/31/15 - 187.8 lbs

Gen you entirely missed the point of my comment. I agree with you and acknowledged that in the following paragraph which you didn't quote. I never said sit on your ass and hope something happens from luck. Put yourself in the best position to take advantage of situations as they arise. Whether it's gaining further credentials, getting top grades...etc.

Things aren't static, even though they may seem that way in certain phases of your life. You can apply to 100 jobs and end up getting hired with a company because the person sitting next to you on the train gave you a business card. That's my point. Try not to get frustrated and keep moving forward.

You can't force a company to hire you. You can't force a woman to fall in love with you. But you can take direct control over your fitness goals.
    I came off a little douchy here. I'm saying try to stay positive and don't let the sum of the downers keep you depressed. The universe has a way of tossing you a curve ball when you least expect it. Once you embrace it and eventually start riding the posi train, you'll look back on the rough patches with a different perspective.

Right now you might be dog-abusing, non-game-film-watching, playoffs bungling, Michael Vick, but you are only a few federal prison stints from being a backup Quarterback again and almost out of Chapter 7 bankruptcy. It's the circle of life bro.

7/09/14 - 250 lbs
    5/02/15 - 176.2 lbs
    7/31/15 - 187.8 lbs

BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jason you always turn things around. You can get back on track. Nothing extreme. Just be a 4 to 7 on a scale of 10 and you'll maintain.
    View my story of becoming "Female Transformation of the Week" at: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/operation-dream-barbie-is-a-success.html

I don't have any real advice other than my own experience, which is that the two things guys are most anxious about achieving - women and career - are, in many cases, products of dumb luck and happenstance. Will the interviewer be having a bad day or will they find something likeable about you that makes up for lack of experience? Same thing with relationships, a lot seem to fall completely out of the blue.

The only thing you can do is put yourself in the best position to take advantage of these situations when they arrive. Take a chance, fail, it's good for you.

On the other hand, one thing you have complete control over is your fitness level. You can easily eat double what you were on RFL and still shred weight. If the routine and monotony of it helps you stay on track, then just eat the same thing for 2 out of 3 meals a day and set a calorie limit (which is what I have been doing). Go back and look at your previous logs and see what was good and bad about them and what lessons you can use going forward.

Reflecting on where I had failed in previous "cuts" helped me realize that I needed to create the deficit during the day so I could be more flexible at dinner with the family; otherwise this wasn't realistically going to be sustainable.
    I'm not even sure what I need to focus on in my life anymore right now, outside of working on my fitness goals harder.

Everything just feels like it's kind of a blur at the moment, and that I'm a third party viewing my life as my body goes through the motions for most days of my life.

I just keep using excuse after excuse to not stay focused on what I want and constantly derail myself. This is what I need to work on the most I believe.

Thanks for dropping by my friend.

Originally Posted by Gen1GT View Post
    I have to say, personally, I can't disagree with you more.

1. Women; there is no dumb luck about it. What people have to understand is that finding an amazing spouse is not something that "happens" do you, like winning the lottery. I find it the funniest thing in the world when women say, "the good men are married or gay." No, the good men are out there, they just don't want anything to do with some whiney broad who can't be accountable for her own life. They don't realize they're the problem, and if they're a 7 out of 10 on looks and a 2 out of 10 on personality, the best she can ever hope for is a 4 out of 10 kind of man.

Jason, if you feel like you're having women trouble, take it into your own hands. Make a list of all the things you want in a woman, and be picky. It can be an absolutely ridiculous list, with every quality you'd love to have in a women.

When you're done writing that list, read it over and ask yourself, "Now, what kind of man would this women go for?" And then write down HER absolutely ridiculous list of qualities she'd want in a man. When you have that second list, make yourself the person described on that list.

2. Career; it doesn't matter how bad of a day an HR person is having during an interview, because they're trained to find qualified, intelligent and appropriate individuals who will make a great fit for their team. If you come into an interview with an exceptional resume and your best clothes (including tie! I don't care if you're applying for McDonalds, you need to wear a tie to a job interview), and then wow them with your personality, flair and well-spoken manner, that HR person's day will have been turned around by your interview.

Life doesn't happen ... you happen to life!
    Thanks Gen, I do agree with quite a few of the things you posted here.

I'm not good at creating bulletpoint lists with good traits because I find I starting writing things are ridiculous and don't even really apply to real life. I blame my overactive imagination for that.

Guess I just need to take a closer look at myself and see what parts of my life I really need to get back to focusing on.

I do agree that luck and circumstance certainly can play a large part in how you meet someone or the career you end up pursuing in your life.

That said, with the current online trend for dating and finding jobs, you can certainly be quite picky with what you go after since in online dating, you can know a lot about a person before you even meet them in person, same thing with a job.

My problem is, I never put myself out there anymore or open up to anyone these days.

I live my life alone and just go through the motions on a daily basis right now. Almost sad really.

Originally Posted by BellaValerina View Post
    Jason you always turn things around. You can get back on track. Nothing extreme. Just be a 4 to 7 on a scale of 10 and you'll maintain.
    Thanks Bell. Wish I could believe it like you do for me.

I wish I was in a position to maintain right now. I'm in more of a circling pattern it feels like at the moment.

One of two things is going to happen, I'm either going to crash hard or find the courage to make that flight to the top for the first time in my life.

Still in a hanging pattern at the moment with my nutrition. It's not bad, but it's also not allowing me to make progress again either.

I'm still getting stronger and pushing myself hard at the gym at least. Getting there about 5 days a week even after working my physical unloading job.

I just go straight to the gym after I get off work, been working well for the last three weeks so far.

The thing that kills me is that if I put even a moderate amount of effort into watching what I eat, I could drop fat so fast and lean out in a hurry.

Guess I'm still waiting to find that thing to kick me into high gear. Not even sure where to look to find it anymore.

I'm not ready to give up, it just gets exceedingly frustrating to find yourself in the same endless holding pattern that you find yourself in year after year.

When you start to find yourself in the same position time after time, it begins to feel like there's no way to break the pattern or even where to go to begin changing.

It's a new week. Time for a fresh start yet again.

It's time to get serious. I want to look amazing this summer. The time to start is now.

Cutting hard for six weeks until the start of March, then doing a short recomp cycle, then going to cut hard until summer.

Time to live my life with passion, with some drive. Time to push myself.

Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's a new week. Time for a fresh start yet again.

It's time to get serious. I want to look amazing this summer. The time to start is now.

Cutting hard for six weeks until the start of March, then doing a short recomp cycle, then going to cut hard until summer.

Time to live my life with passion, with some drive. Time to push myself.
    You got this!
    261 lbs - May 23, 2019

Day 01

So I was unsure of how aggressive I want to get on a cutting plan currently and I decided I'm going to pushing myself hard for the next six weeks.

I'm keeping it simple, going to be following a low carb (100-150 grams/day), moderate fat, and high protein diet totalling around 1800-2000 calories per day.

Not going to logging on MFP like I was before, but I'll try to keep this log updated with my macronutrients and ratios for the day.

I'm bad with this, but for some reason I find it helps to hold me accountable, but I will be taking my weight every day. Mostly interested in the downward trend over the next six weeks.

That being said, time to get serious about cutting some fat for the first time in several months.

Day 01: 214.2#

I've found that setting reasonable, short term goals to be helpful in jump starting my cut again after floundering around during the holidays. Make a one month target, rather than a 3 or 6 month one. Like why don't you hustle to get down to around 205 by March 1st?
    7/09/14 - 250 lbs
    5/02/15 - 176.2 lbs
    7/31/15 - 187.8 lbs

I've found that setting reasonable, short term goals to be helpful in jump starting my cut again after floundering around during the holidays. Make a one month target, rather than a 3 or 6 month one. Like why don't you hustle to get down to around 205 by March 1st?
    I'm aiming for a 6 week cut currently. I'm hoping to get down to maybe around 200 in that timeframe and go from there.

I'd like to a slight bulk/recomp for a month in March/part of April, then cut hard until the end of May in time for summer.

Those are just my goals right now. Hard to say what's going to actually happen at this point.

WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck man! Cutting for long periods of time can be really exhausting, just stick with it then you can move on to bulking. It took me two years to get it right.
    August-September Cut:
    Week 0: 208.2 Week 1: 207.2 Week 2: 204.4
    Week 3: Week 4: Week 5: Week 6:
    Week 7: Week 8: Week 9:

Day 05

Made some good headway this week. Mind is focused and pushing myself really hard in the gym currently.

Just working on making smart decisions and not overdoing any part of my program.

Trying to strike that balance that will allow me to keep my focus for the longterm. Don't need to sprint to reach my goal, but I do want to push myself.

Surprised by the pounds lost this week. I know it's mostly water weight, but my carb consumption is still around 200 grams per day so wasn't expecting this much of a shift in just 5 days.

Day 02: 210.6#
    Day 03: -
    Day 04: 209.8#
    Day 05: 207.4#

mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good job brother, just read up on the log and like seeing how motivated you have been, keep up the good work. Coming from someone who has been on rfl since dec9 so I definite can understand the feeling of forever cutting lol
    First Break All The Rules

now goal
    0.5 (1.0) ohp
    0.9 (1.5) bench
    1.0 (2.0) squat
    1.2 (2.0) dead

Keep it up Jason! Water weight or not, dropping weight like that is motivating!
    261 lbs - May 23, 2019

Originally Posted by mwstoltze View Post
    Good job brother, just read up on the log and like seeing how motivated you have been, keep up the good work. Coming from someone who has been on rfl since dec9 so I definite can understand the feeling of forever cutting lol
    Thanks for dropping in man.

Without a doubt, it does get discouraging when it feels like you've been cutting forever.

6 weeks of RFL is a really long time to be on it. I did it for 12 weeks in 2 different runs over the summer. I lost an incredible amount of weight, but I had no sanity or fun while cutting that hard.

Working on getting the hard cutting out of the way now so I can be in great shape and enjoy this summer instead of being focused on cutting.

We all know it's hard to cut and enjoy summer when you're super focused on watching everything you eat and drink.

Going to be in awesome shape and enjoy this summer to the fullest this year.

Keep it up Jason! Water weight or not, dropping weight like that is motivating!
    Thanks Gen.

The initial losses are always fun and sure can make jumpstarting a new routine motivating seeing large drops even if it is only water.

Curious to see if I can maintain around 2 pounds per week give or take for the next 5-6 weeks and see how much of a difference that will make to my physique.

Muscular wise, I'm as large now as I've ever been, but will be curious to see how I look once I get down to a low level of bodyfat.

BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cutting does get exhausting! 207 is a great number. Hello! There is victory in that. In 2 weeks you'll be like 198. (To be a man with all your testosterone and muscle mass.) Jealous! I've been on 20g of carbohydrates for 30 days now. 150g of carbs is cake. Add in cardio (30 minutes HIIT 3 times a week) you will love the results. I have full confidence in you. Get The Pact gym app, it'll keep you committed to the gym. I love using it. Gets my ass there.
    View my story of becoming "Female Transformation of the Week" at: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/operation-dream-barbie-is-a-success.html

Day 07

Didn't make the best choices this weekend, but pulled through pretty well either way.

Back to the grind 100% tomorrow and pushing hard towards my almost there 200 goal.

Been awhile since I was this motivated to get back down to 200 again. Also been quite a long time since I was under 210 as well. At lest 5-6 months I want to say.

Feels good to be back in the rhythm again. Having a job again sure makes it easier to stick with a nutrition plan and gym routine. Had forgotten what that was like.

Day 06: 206.6#
    Day 07: 207.8#

Cutting does get exhausting! 207 is a great number. Hello! There is victory in that. In 2 weeks you'll be like 198. (To be a man with all your testosterone and muscle mass.) Jealous! I've been on 20g of carbohydrates for 30 days now. 150g of carbs is cake. Add in cardio (30 minutes HIIT 3 times a week) you will love the results. I have full confidence in you. Get The Pact gym app, it'll keep you committed to the gym. I love using it. Gets my ass there.
    Hey Val, thanks for dropping by!

Great job on sticking to those low carbs. I know all too well how draining and exhausting it can be living on so few carbs for extended periods of time.

Since my job is highly physical, the issue I'm still struggling with currently is eating enough to fuel my job, but still eating a deficit to maintain fat loss without sacrificing muscle.

I think I've got a pretty good idea where I need to be at, but still working on tweaking numbers and finding the right balance between the two.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'd love to be down into the mid 190s by the end of February. Would probably drop me down to sub 20% bodyfat as well by then.

I'll check that app out. I just go straight to the gym after work. Been working the whole month so far. Easy to go hit the weights for an hour when you're already warmed up from work.

Time to keep rocking on hard the rest of this month.

Weight still holding steady, even after increased carbs over the weekend.

Been on point last two days on nutrition. Hoping for a nice drop in the next day or two.

Keeping my carbs around 150 per day and slightly more on the days where we work harder than usual at work.

Day 08: -
    Day 09: 207.4#

You can do it!!!! Eat clean when you feel like you didn't eat enough of what you planned. I love trail mix and salad with real dressing (spinach, beets, feta, chickpeas, sunflower seeds, Peperoncinis, and homemade ranch dressing. The homemade stuff tastes so much better and a lil goes a long way especially if you make it thinner with fat free half and half.). You are only as good as your options so have snacks in your car too that don't spoil. Golden Island Korean BBQ jerky is great for on the go. Nuts, salads, and jerky basically helped me keep the weight off

Weight still holding steady, even after increased carbs over the weekend.

Been on point last two days on nutrition. Hoping for a nice drop in the next day or two.

Keeping my carbs around 150 per day and slightly more on the days where we work harder than usual at work.

Day 08: -
    Day 09: 207.4#
    Awesome Jason! That's 7 lbs that you had trouble with at the end of last year. I can guarantee you'll be below 200 lbs by the end of February.

What's your current estimated BF%?
    261 lbs - May 23, 2019

You can do it!!!! Eat clean when you feel like you didn't eat enough of what you planned. I love trail mix and salad with real dressing (spinach, beets, feta, chickpeas, sunflower seeds, Peperoncinis, and homemade ranch dressing. The homemade stuff tastes so much better and a lil goes a long way especially if you make it thinner with fat free half and half.). You are only as good as your options so have snacks in your car too that don't spoil. Golden Island Korean BBQ jerky is great for on the go. Nuts, salads, and jerky basically helped me keep the weight off
    That salad sounds really good! Making me hungry now.

I try and always keep a small thing of peanuts with me at all times in my car or gym bag just in case I get suck somewhere.

Usually a couple handfuls will hold me over for a couple hours if I have something come up. That's always been my go to since my college days.

Getting there one day at a time.

Awesome Jason! That's 7 lbs that you had trouble with at the end of last year. I can guarantee you'll be below 200 lbs by the end of February.

What's your current estimated BF%?
    Pushing strong and not stopping this time. Almost back down to my low point from early Fall of last year. Lowest I got down to was 204.8 around the start of September.

My bodyfat is probably in the low 20s right now if I had to just take a ballpark guess. I could be off, but just my observation based on my knowledge of my body.

Got a few new progress photos to upload today. Not sure if progress is made, but I'm happy with the results I've made since last summer.