Mike68574 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help with gynecomastia and fat

Hi, I am 17 and I have gynecomastia and I went to the doctor and he said confirmed that it is gynecosmastia. I was 107kg and I dropped down to 85kg since last year. I have built muscle but I still have fat especially on the chest and belly. I dropped from wait 38 to 34/36 depending on the clothes I wear. I have built my pecs up but the nipple area is pointy and this is really effecting me emotionally and socially as I literally hate wearing different colour t shirts except black as my ''manboobs'' stick out too much. I started the kris gethin workout program but didn't finish it as I gave up. But when I'm on the program I have a clean diet and I did this program for about 2 months then gave up then started it again for another month and gave up again. When I workout I take supplements such as whey protein, l-carnitine, l-glutamine,omega 3 fish tablets and I drink green tea.

I consider taking testatrone boosters as they may help with my gynecomastia but I'm not sure and also I eat about 1700-1900 calories a day and I burn 600 calories from cardio only when I'm at the gym, so my calorie intake is about 1100-1300 a day. I honestly do not know how else I can lose all this fat and my gynecomastia. I honestly lost hope in gym and I have no motivation especially when I get teased by everyone that I am fat and my ''manboobs'' stick out. I am sick of restarting the kris gethin workout and when I start it again I feel like my body got use to it and just doesn't respond to it.

What can I do guys please help me, I literally hate myself, I buy all the nice clothes but my belly and ''manboobs'' just stick out and all I want to do is stay at home and cry.

Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Follow your dr's advice, your weight drop and diet changes deserve great respect.

Like most things in life you dont have over night success. Start with small goals that you try to meet say once a month like weight, bf% and increase in strength etc. Trying to think of the big picture all the time can sometimes seem daunting and you can get lost. Keep track of your workouts in a diary you can look at and see the changes, week to week..month to month

Keep in touch with you dr as with the weight loss and healthier lifestyle you might find other avenues come up in regards to treatment.

I assume they have done tests for other medical conditions that can sometimes be associated with gynecomastia ?

In regards to testo boosters, again speak to your dr, if you were to be prescribed anything you will get a far better product, stronger product and follow ups from your dr. I know it can be embarrassing

this is helpful and perhaps it could just be something you have to deal with while going through the later stages of puberty. http://www.channel4embarrassingillne...ses-man-boobs/

Good luck brosef

The Dr just told me to lose some more weight and if it doesn't go away then he said that surgery is the only option left but he said I have to be 21 and they didn't do any tests he said its just from your hormones. I told the Dr about letro but he said he doesn't recommend it as it is mainly for breast cancer patients.

Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Mike68574 View Post
    The Dr just told me to lose some more weight and if it doesn't go away then he said that surgery is the only option left but he said I have to be 21 and they didn't do any tests he said its just from your hormones. I told the Dr about letro but he said he doesn't recommend it as it is mainly for breast cancer patients.
    How tall are you?

How long have you been loosing weight for? i mean you have dropped such a big amount. It would be interesting in how long this took?

Just keep it up, you seem to be doing great. It isnt going to be easy or overnight but you are well on your way. 85kgs isnt a huge amount and depending on your height it might be close to your weight range.

Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol another one of these threads

Its fat the moment you have a ripped 6 pack and still have manboobs then i would worry about gynomastia.

Its like the last fat roll on the lower abs that takes ages to go away. Same with the chest.

And how on earth is a test booster supposed to help with gyno? Actually if anything it should just make it worse if you had real gyno.

Guess a lot of doctors just want to make money with surgeries.

ohhh and most important... post pictures.

I am 170cm and I started gym last year in september and then I started to slack gym but I've been going properly until march/april this year. I actually ate what I wanted to which included fast food like once a week but since march/april, I haven't been going to the gym properly, I got sick and tired of going to the gym but I'm really motivated to go and get some results

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stop quitting you diet and workout plans. That isn't helping. All you can do is get as lean as possible. If you still have manboobs once you are completely lean, then worry about surgery. You might find they will shrink enough that you don't care, or you might learn to accept that no one is perfect and everyone has things they wish they could change about their body. It's part of being human. If you really still hate how you look, then you can consider surgery. But really for now, you must simply focus on getting lean.
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."

Originally Posted by Mike68574 View Post
    I am 170cm and I started gym last year in september and then I started to slack gym but I've been going properly until march/april this year. I actually ate what I wanted to which included fast food like once a week but since march/april, I haven't been going to the gym properly, I got sick and tired of going to the gym but I'm really motivated to go and get some results
    so you are about 5ft 5in...85kgs is a great improvement from where you were..but you still have a way to go. Still another 20 kgs or so to go..break it down. Its 1.6kgs a month

that is easy to do, you just have to want it. Increase the cardio and eat clean and bingo

you can easily do this, dont look for shortcuts until you have exhausted all other options and from your own writing you have given up on diets and plans.

This is up to you, if you want to be slim, athletic and healthy it is 100% possible but you need to take the first step. You have done so well, just keep the ball rolling

whatever you are doing is working, so just keep at it, if you feel you can increase your cardio slightly every week, stick on an extra 5mins before you know it you will be where you want.

But its all down to you. Consider it a bank account, you can only take out what you have put in. The more you workout and watch your diet the more investment you are putting into your health

now go

Thanks guys but what other supplements can I take alongside with the ones I already take?