anjanjanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anjanjanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anjanjanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anjanjanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anjanjanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anjanjanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do you want to train me?

wondering if anyone would be interested in using me as your guineapig for a training program?

tell me what to train, what weights to use, what reps, my macros.

I'll send you photos, stats, measurements etc.

I'm a woman in my 20's and I can train 4 days per week.

I'm sick of paying money for personal training sessions where the trainer refuses to understand that I am a girl and yes I want to lift weights and gain muscle, it doesn't matter how many times I try to tell them they still put me on their cardio, jumping jacks and TRX programs.

I want to lift!

But I'm unsure about what program would be good for me and what exercises I can combine on the same day to maximise gains so I would appreciate some help and this would also be a great opportunity for someone that wants the experience to train another person!

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What's your budget?

I'm sure you will get a bunch of horny guys wanting to "train" you off of here but if you want a serious trainer you're better off finding someone local that is decent and competent, which you can probably find easily who can meet you in person.

TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by anjanjanja View Post
    wondering if anyone would be interested in using me as your guineapig for a training program?

I'm sick of paying money for personal training sessions where the trainer refuses to understand that I am a girl and yes I want to lift weights and gain muscle, it doesn't matter how many times I try to tell them they still put me on their cardio, jumping jacks and TRX programs.

I want to lift!

But I'm unsure about what program would be good for me and what exercises I can combine on the same day to maximise gains so I would appreciate some help and this would also be a great opportunity for someone that wants the experience to train another person!
    I'm a beginner doing PHUL, it's free and readily available and I like it and it gets good reviews.
    Can't isn't in my vocab.

Calf press: 115
    Squats: 135
    Deads: 185
    SLDL: 125
    Overhead press: 60
    Bicep curls: 40
    Bench: 75

Come at me, bro! foodandfitness's Avatar
    foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're welcome to PM me and I'll give you a copy of my beginner's training program spreadsheet and my nutrition book PDF. However, if you're looking for something customized, I charge $100/mo for consulting and $130/session for a 1 on 1 nutrition program via skype.

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nope. I'll sell you one that's already tested and proven though.

hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll tell you one for free that is free.

StrongLifts. I have seen plenty of women do this with great results. I ran it myself and could not be happier with the outcome.

http://stronglifts.com/5x5/

Tommylsantos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommylsantos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommylsantos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommylsantos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommylsantos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommylsantos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I want to lift!

I focus, primarily on-- barbell, gymnastics, and MMA. Let me know if that sounds like something you would be interested in.
    Coach Santos
    Strength Trainer & Performance Nutritionist

PGDip.ISSN student

doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Being a PT myself, I'm all for making money via selling my services. But honestly, you're on one of the biggest forums, and THE biggest bodybuilding/fitness forum, in the world. Dedicate a small amount of time doing some reading on here and you could pick up most of/ all the necessary information yourself to get going with your own programme without paying a penny.

Or, like WoofieNugget said, find a PT who you can meet in person.

hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Where in aus are you?
    Jason
    AKBL and AIK kettle bell trainer
    AIK master functional trainer, representative and presenter
    ASCA strength and conditioning coach
    Certified Personal Trainer
    www.thekettleedge.com

m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m00dmuzik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    possibly might be able to help pm me

manic_mauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manic_mauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manic_mauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manic_mauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manic_mauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manic_mauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manic_mauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manic_mauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manic_mauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manic_mauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manic_mauri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I sent you a message check your inbox .

thanks

soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4 OP gets a bunch of dudes looking for nude photos.

Can't train you for free but you're welcome to toss questions my way whenever.
    -To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing - elbert hubbard
    -You know how you know your lifts are good, when people profess they are E-stats.
    But,"Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the lord commends.

Adopt A Dog:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121387661
    *Misc Strength Crew*
    *MFC*
    *LA MISC*

pct1969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep your money. Like Doughnut1 said. Search the program database on this site and pick one. Give it a go for 12 weeks. If it works keep doing it, if not, change it. You can find demos for any exercise on youtube and go from there. I personally love to see women lift heavy.

penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    nope. I'll sell you one that's already tested and proven though.
    Exactly!