Isaaclujano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I really need help guys

Hi, I'm 17, 5'6" and I'm a male, right now I weigh about 144 and I'm around 17% bf. I really need help in completing my goal I've been lifting weights since freshmen year, so 3 yrs I used to be a big fatty but I lost most of the wieght. But it was mostly muscle. Over the years of training I struggled to get my strength up. Just this year I managed to bench over 135! Yea I know haha, I'm following the 5x5 strongliftss right now and it has been working very well, my max bench is around 160, my dead lift 260 and squat 220, I've added a few extra workouts to the routine like pull-ups and dips, and some dumbbell Execrsices. My main problem is I just don't know what to do. I wanna get big but I just can't. I've bulked up a couple times but I just got fat and gained no muscle, and when I cut I just look like a stick, am I skinny fat??? I was gonna get the physiques of greatness personal training but I don't wanna spend a lot of money. Do u guys think I should cut or do a slow bulk, my goal is to kinda have the physique john cena has, like a Bulky muscular look. Check my profile for my pics

AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are 17, you should not be obsessing on what you eat. Just eat in consideration and lift. If you eat and gain fat, it means that you are eating too much. Eat less.

i cant tell no pic.

jeanmichelfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeanmichelfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeanmichelfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeanmichelfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeanmichelfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeanmichelfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AFC96 View Post
    You are 17, you should not be obsessing on what you eat. Just eat in consideration and lift. If you eat and gain fat, it means that you are eating too much. Eat less.

i cant tell no pic.
    Agree with that BUT!

Gaining fat means also gaining muscles if he trains hard. If he loses fat, then he won't gain any muscles.

It's all about playing with yourself... WELL, LOL. I mean, play with your body's daily caloric needs!

Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sleep enough, eat huge and lift heavy.. At that age you literally can eat everything in sight
    I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Stats
    Bench-405
    Deadlift-575
    Squat-505