Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Swolefsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolefsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolefsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolefsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolefsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolefsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolefsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolefsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolefsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolefsson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolefsson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    opie sounds like a *******. probably jelly of kids trying to track progress using numbers and letters op probably hasnt even seen before.. we all started somewhere, no need to be a dickwad just because ur ahead of him

Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by HarpoonBrah View Post
    people need to write down what they're doing? brb can't remember how many sets/reps I did, u fuking srs

Its 2014 and people don't realize they can't eat whatever the fuk they want as long as they get there macros which is pretty fuking easy. I spent first 3 years eating grilled chicken and chit and the last 2 eating burgers/pizza/ice cream/etc with a multi and gains have been better along with life.
    would rep if wasnt on rc

My friend still eats a proper bro diet, I've tried awaring him on IIFYM but he wont listen

lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzorz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Keephustlincuzz View Post
    Disregard diet? I do take it seriously, shiit I even weigh my food. I have a memory to track progress.

And he was a skinny dweeb. Looked absolutely pathetic.
    we all start somewhere
    Feels Crew
    Anti Reddit Crew

Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have nothing but respect for people who are actually at the gym, because the majority of people even with gym memberships do not go to the gym at all.

Also I was one of those people writing things down when I started. I would take notes on form too.
    "Throughout the whole of life one must continue to learn to live, and what will amaze you even more, throughout life one must learn to die." -Seneca

When we forgive we are forgiven
    When we love we are loved
    When we bless we are blessed
    When we give we receive...crew

rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlingsoftly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cringe so hard when I read sentences that have every fukkin word capitalized

InfoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfoBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Who are you to judge you dumb *******?
    *MMA Crew*
    *MISC BJJ Crew*
    *Mathematics Crew*

Registered User DontBlowYourWOD's Avatar
    DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000) DontBlowYourWOD is just really nice. (+1000)
    I find it phucking hilarious you began the thread completely ripping into the kid, but when it started to backfire and people didn't share your view you turned to "well yeah I wish him the best". And to top it off you're not even the ugly phuck in your avi! Who's the real try hard here?

MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000)
    would rep if wasnt on rc

My friend still eats a proper bro diet, I've tried awaring him on IIFYM but he wont listen
    My 6'4 165 friend who thinks most pro BB's are natty when I mentioned IIFYM:

"It sounds silly lol"

brb eating chicken and broccolli all day brb lmao@you
    *misc BJJ/MMA crew*
    *forgot to lift crew*
    *inb4 pwally crew*

"Here for the gainz and all the pussy that come with it" - Roy Jones Jr.

Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DontBlowYourWOD View Post
    I find it phucking hilarious you began the thread completely ripping into the kid, but when it started to backfire and people didn't share your view you turned to "well yeah I wish him the best". And to top it off you're not even the ugly phuck in your avi! Who's the real try hard here?
    i didnt change my view at all, i stuck with my views, he LOOKS like a ******* and is overthinking it, that doesnt mean i wish death on him, good for him being in the gym but he's trying too hard

Also you have no proof i'm not him so fuk off

Originally Posted by MiddleNose View Post
    My 6'4 165 friend who thinks most pro BB's are natty when I mentioned IIFYM:

"It sounds silly lol"

brb eating chicken and broccolli all day brb lmao@you
    lmao same

we had a massive argument the other day, he thought the biggest wrestlers were natty, everyone in our Wsapp group fukin lol'd

just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    itt op has DS lips. what's your rep scheme on sucking dinks?
    Bitch you wasn't with me lifting in the gym.

KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Disregard diet? I do take it seriously, shiit I even weigh my food. I have a memory to track progress.

And he was a skinny dweeb. Looked absolutely pathetic.
    So basically you have a problem with weak people that basically just need to go to the gym lift heavy and eat as much as possible. If that is the case I agree. But for someone who has been at it for a while it is important to track progress (I use my head) and count calories on cut precisely.
    Snapple Bowl 2011 All-Star

Originally Posted by just1spark View Post
    Your dad seems to like them wrapped around his 3 inch cock

just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your dad seems to like them wrapped around his 3 inch cock
    Keepguzzlincuzz
    Bitch you wasn't with me lifting in the gym.

lacerveza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lacerveza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lacerveza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lacerveza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lacerveza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lacerveza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lacerveza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lacerveza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lacerveza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lacerveza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lacerveza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HighImpulse View Post

Keepguzzlincuzz
    haha, cheeky kent

klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Disrespecting rookies in the gym. That's real cool OP. Just because you randomly decide to go to the gym whenever you fee like it, there are many on here who are serious about their health and physique.

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What we got here, is one 'o dem flat billed *******s.

pls don't post my avi and call me fat, *******. I will break down mentally. Go buy another hat.

Longdistance skateboarder DistanceSkater's Avatar
    DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    train with a notepad and was writing in it between sets.
    lmao, that chit cracks me up. Even if they are big...Training with a note pad is hilarious.
    **Swipes right on tinder with my di­ck crew**
    **Takes extra lap around grocery store looking for HBBs crew**
    **Cooks 20lbs of chicken breast and throws it all away for maximum muscle confusion crew**

Relaximhilarious.wordpress.com

RayDz will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayDz will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayDz will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayDz will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayDz will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayDz will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayDz will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayDz will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayDz will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayDz will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayDz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tracking your progress in the gym =/= overthinking in the gym *******

Stick to rapping, ugly ass chris.

NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So tracking what weight you lift is a bad thing now?

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think writing down your workouts/progress is great, especially for newer lifters. I don't know why you would knock a person for that. He is obviously trying to take getting bigger/fitness serious. Staying home from an outing is pretty gay imo, BUT if he doesn't want to drink? Nothing wrong with that. I used to go out and DD for my friends when I was cutting for fights.
    Fantasy Football Team (1ppr) - http://i.imgur.com/o4i4xs3.png

Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    What we got here, is one 'o dem flat billed *******s.

pls don't post my avi and call me fat, *******. I will break down mentally. Go buy another hat.

Originally Posted by DistanceSkater View Post
    lmao, that chit cracks me up. Even if they are big...Training with a note pad is hilarious.
    haha

mnd96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mnd96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mnd96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mnd96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mnd96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mnd96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mnd96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mnd96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mnd96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mnd96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mnd96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    God, i can even sense your huge *******y attitude through your post. Negged.

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You what I find really ****gy?

When guys get out their notebook and track all the things everyone around them in the gym are doing "wrong by their perception" and then go on an internet forum and rewrite it and seek validation.

OP, don't waste your life worrying about others… you may find the majority of what you believe, is cringeworthy/laughable at best and you only critique people because YOUR life is actually a complete joke.

Have a nice day

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

He can suck a hell of a dick
    Fantasy Football Team (1ppr) - http://i.imgur.com/o4i4xs3.png

They don't say that. TheySayImJoocy's Avatar
    Location: i live, not telling you where, British Indian Ocean Territory
    TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, I 'track my lifts' in the sense that I'll write down a goal at home to achieve next session, but I don't record how I felt after each rep in my diary.

I just finished my first year, and I also decided to end my first cut (I was seeing lower ab veins etc, I just don't feel the need to go that low with insufficient mass). I have never counted calories or macros (probably a mistake but I didn't really know) and after this week (doing a big refeed) I'm gonna start counting and do a controlled slow bulk of about 100 cal surplus I am thinking. I have been gaining strength on my cut, but I am really ready to add some heavy weight!

I wouldn't say it's bad to track these things, but honestly I kinda laugh at the dudes with notebooks IN the gym as well.

Not because of their obsession (bodybuilding is BASED of obsession) but because of their apparent ch***y memories. If I go into the gym for back/bi day, I could tell you exactly how much weight and how many reps I did on any given machine. I don't see what's so difficult to just write it down at home. Will they forget on the drive home?? Lol.

malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malza313 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheySayImJoocy View Post
    Well, I 'track my lifts' in the sense that I'll write down a goal at home to achieve next session, but I don't record how I felt after each rep in my diary.

I just finished my first year, and I also decided to end my first cut (I was seeing lower ab veins etc, I just don't feel the need to go that low with insufficient mass). I have never counted calories or macros (probably a mistake but I didn't really know) and after this week (doing a big refeed) I'm gonna start counting and do a controlled slow bulk of about 100 cal surplus I am thinking. I have been gaining strength on my cut, but I am really ready to add some heavy weight!

I wouldn't say it's bad to track these things, but honestly I kinda laugh at the dudes with notebooks IN the gym as well.

Not because of their obsession (bodybuilding is BASED of obsession) but because of their apparent ch***y memories. If I go into the gym for back/bi day, I could tell you exactly how much weight and how many reps I did on any given machine. I don't see what's so difficult to just write it down at home. Will they forget on the drive home?? Lol.
    I forget what set I'm on, on the exercise I'm currently doing.

Also cracked screens happen when phones are in your pocket.
    S 140kg B 130kg D 200kg
    1000lb club 2/6/14 (1 year training)

Gonna make it...starting tomorrow.

TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000) TheySayImJoocy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DistanceSkater View Post
    To me it just reinforces the stupid, dull bodybuilder stereotype cause they can't even remember a couple groups of 2 numbers (225 x 8 etc.).

Maybe they should try makin some BRAIN GAINZ. Challenge your memory and it will grow!

Originally Posted by malza313 View Post
    I forget what set I'm on, on the exercise I'm currently doing.

Also cracked screens happen when phones are in your pocket.
    Wait what do phones have to do with it? You mean tracking lifts on a phone vs. notepad? I guess if you have really bad memory then go with the notepad, then.. I don't take my phone into the gym.

1 man and his $20 mp3 player, vs the world.

Originally Posted by TheySayImJoocy View Post

exactly, not heard to remember, and look sick man for a year