Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Highfiveghost is just really nice. (+1000) Highfiveghost is just really nice. (+1000) Highfiveghost is just really nice. (+1000) Highfiveghost is just really nice. (+1000) Highfiveghost is just really nice. (+1000) Highfiveghost is just really nice. (+1000) Highfiveghost is just really nice. (+1000) Highfiveghost is just really nice. (+1000) Highfiveghost is just really nice. (+1000) Highfiveghost is just really nice. (+1000) Highfiveghost is just really nice. (+1000)
    Today was the first day in two weeks that Ive even cracked this forum open. And honestly I didn't miss one thing while I was gone. We get sent away for two weeks just to return so we can read threads about a ****ty phone game? Threads about people hugging Batistas nuts ( the same people who was anti bootista a few months ago mind you)? Honestly im with you get me a list of full timers and ill join that Cnation once again. Because lets face it Lesnar team is a LMW away from being a collection of the worst posters ever.

Edit: noticed LMW is actually on the team, lol what a group of brotards.
    Originally Posted by SageKing View Post
    Sorry, some people have lives, and dont refresh WWE Misc every twenty milliseconds. Especially after being banished for two gruelling weeks. And by gruelling I mean not gruelling at all remembering how much of a negative circlejerk of tears this place is now, and how everyone's opinion is fact.

You see, I dream of a world without smarks... A world where people just enjoy the show, or simply dont watch it...

A world without men who should be adults whining and complaining about who is winning and losing wrestling matches, and how it will effect their career.

I dream of a world where everyone opens up their eyes and sees Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar for what they really are. A fat, disgusting, selfish, lying scam artist who cant get heat because he's too busy sucking up to the smarks, and dragging around a big former WWE quitter, former NFL quitter, former UFC quitter, and now full-time-part-time useless son-of-a-bitch taking up the spot that real wrestlers should have beating the streak and winning the new WWE title.

But nah, instead we have some ungrown, yet adult diaper wearing cuckolds whining about Batista, yet NUTCHUGGING Brock Lesnar, who literally has two and a half moves. And yeah, that's right I said NUT-CHUGGING, with a 'c', write that one down.

So I'll deal with it, I'll sit here still repping Cenation until the day I die, and all you BUUUUROOOOCKKKK LEZZZZNNAAAAARRR NUTCHUGGERS can keep rubbing each other off and whining about everything else besides the hand-job ChristmasFnatic just gave you (the traiterous wuss-rocker, gaymer himself). I'll be here repping Cena as long as I get ten full timers on my team. This bet is stupid otherwise.

CLIFFS:

TNA sucks.
    GFW will go straight into the ground.
    CM Punk left because he was injured, not because he was fed up with anything.
    ☆☆Hot sauce Boss☆☆

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Highfiveghost View Post
    Honestly im with you get me a list of full timers and ill join that Cnation once again. Because lets face it Lesnar team is a LMW away from being a collection of the worst posters ever.

Hope you enjoy another vacation
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Since I'm now on Team Cena! The GOAT WWE champ of all time is about to tie with Ric Flair.

Eat
    Sleep
    Rise above hate
    Repeat

Look at my gay pink hat :)

"Robin Williams, what a concept!"
    -Billy Crystal

:')

2017 Royal Rumble Champ Iesous23's Avatar
    Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Highfiveghost View Post
    Today was the first day in two weeks that Ive even cracked this forum open. And honestly I didn't miss one thing while I was gone. We get sent away for two weeks just to return so we can read threads about a ****ty phone game? Threads about people hugging Batistas nuts ( the same people who was anti bootista a few months ago mind you)? Honestly im with you get me a list of full timers and ill join that Cnation once again. Because lets face it Lesnar team is a LMW away from being a collection of the worst posters ever.

Don't disrespect the game brah. It's got me through a few boring shifts at work. The batista deal yeah but not Super Card
    Miz is GOAT

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh darn. Team Brock is filled. Welp guess that's that then.

unless he is hoping to cleverly hold the 1st spot for me before he jumps to Team Cena
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HoundOfJustice View Post
    In for goat cena IF Brock nuthhuggers put their money where their mouth is. Brock wins 2 weeks off for us. Cena wins 1 month off for them.
    A fair bet would be if Team Brock wins, the losers are gone for THREE months. If Team Cena wins, the losers have to put "Cena is the greatest wrestler of all time" in their sigs for one week.

3 month banishment vs. 1 week sig Bet

blade83336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blade83336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blade83336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blade83336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blade83336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blade83336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blade83336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blade83336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blade83336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blade83336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blade83336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lesnar will b champ up until wm n lose to roman
    "The pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tomorrow"

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can we up it a few more? I wanna be on team Lesnar

WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In again for Lesnar

tpoeatvon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpoeatvon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpoeatvon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpoeatvon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpoeatvon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpoeatvon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpoeatvon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpoeatvon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpoeatvon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpoeatvon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpoeatvon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry, some people have lives, and dont refresh WWE Misc every twenty milliseconds. Especially after being banished for two gruelling weeks. And by gruelling I mean not gruelling at all remembering how much of a negative circlejerk of tears this place is now, and how everyone's opinion is fact.

You see, I dream of a world without smarks... A world where people just enjoy the show, or simply dont watch it...

A world without men who should be adults whining and complaining about who is winning and losing wrestling matches, and how it will effect their career.

I dream of a world where everyone opens up their eyes and sees Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar for what they really are. A fat, disgusting, selfish, lying scam artist who cant get heat because he's too busy sucking up to the smarks, and dragging around a big former WWE quitter, former NFL quitter, former UFC quitter, and now full-time-part-time useless son-of-a-bitch taking up the spot that real wrestlers should have beating the streak and winning the new WWE title.

But nah, instead we have some ungrown, yet adult diaper wearing cuckolds whining about Batista, yet NUTCHUGGING Brock Lesnar, who literally has two and a half moves. And yeah, that's right I said NUT-CHUGGING, with a 'c', write that one down.

So I'll deal with it, I'll sit here still repping Cenation until the day I die, and all you BUUUUROOOOCKKKK LEZZZZNNAAAAARRR NUTCHUGGERS can keep rubbing each other off and whining about everything else besides the hand-job ChristmasFnatic just gave you (the traiterous wuss-rocker, gaymer himself). I'll be here repping Cena as long as I get ten full timers on my team. This bet is stupid otherwise.

CLIFFS:

TNA sucks.
    Got dayum man you're wound up. Did you lose your favourite cena bib or something? Can't you appreciate both wrestlers for their work? I don't see how anyone can have a problem with Lesnar holding the belt for a while either fukn change it up for once
    Bench: 330
    Squat: 533
    Deadlift: 551
    Best Total: 1366

This too shall pass.

Brioz is just really nice. (+1000) Brioz is just really nice. (+1000) Brioz is just really nice. (+1000) Brioz is just really nice. (+1000) Brioz is just really nice. (+1000) Brioz is just really nice. (+1000) Brioz is just really nice. (+1000) Brioz is just really nice. (+1000) Brioz is just really nice. (+1000) Brioz is just really nice. (+1000) Brioz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Even though no space , in for lesnar <3
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★

JOHN CENA IS THE BEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME!!!

HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

CLIFFS:

TNA sucks.
    Screenshotted. Too late to delete this one you little spaz.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Oh darn. Team Brock is filled. Welp guess that's that then.

unless he is hoping to cleverly hold the 1st spot for me before he jumps to Team Cena

you can join team cena as the champ is here

didnt the ratings go down with brock as champ

romen vs cena at w.m will be a bigger draw then brock
    i bolieve the u.s.a is the greatest place to live on earth

PSN MOONDOGGEY

Moondoggey, I don't 100% know who's going to win this time, though my gut says Brock. Brock's gut is pretty much like mine too, with our similar intestinal issues. If I got kicked in the gut I'd have felt it too, especially if I were fighting at 40% health as Brock was, and Overeem was proven to be using. Brock looked like he wasn't at the time. Amazes me just how comparable and similar persons Brock and myself really are

I'd pick Brock if anyone. Fnatic can't back out now that he's on Team Brock.

Extend it to 12-15 maybe. If so and only if so, then put me down there. A section without all of Team Brock (includes me of course) AND Christmasfnatic for 2 weeks???????????????????

Last time it was clear Brock would win. Fnatic himself even knew this, he picked Cena to take time off to play some PS4.

HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000)

CLIFFS:

TNA sucks.
    Well said, well said.

I didn't even need to refresh this board at all in the 2 weeks I was gone. The first thread made on Monday was still on the front page 2 weeks later. Who are we kidding.. that game there was a thread about is probably the lamest neck bearded game i've ever seen. Oh hey hornswaggle had a movie review.. did you know batista really isn't that bad at all? the lameness of the board over that 2 week period was worse than any TNA event i've ever not watched.

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You put yourself on Team Lesnar *******!
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fellow TEAM LESNAR, I have a feeling we will win. The day my banishment ended is SEPT 1 here in my country. BER SEASON! Start of CHRISTMAS season!!!

Then just this night, I got promoted to 4 stripes, did some grueling test and did it! So yeah its a sign!
    Last edited by ChristmasFnatic; 09-01-2014 at 08:29 AM.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Fellow TEAM LESNAR, I have a feeling we will win. The day my banishment ended is SEPT 1 here in my country. BER SEASON! Start of CHRISTMAS season!!!

Then just this night, I got promoted to 4 stripes, did some grueling test and did it! So yeah its a sign!

you are gonna get ban again when super cena will have a clear head this time and not have to deal with a heel nikki

brock dorks
    i bolieve the u.s.a is the greatest place to live on earth

PSN MOONDOGGEY

Could swear I just seen this somewhere else you posted!

I have the same thing btw....OK I don't...but I do have Inifnity Gauntlet like you do.

Nice stuff you got all over the house it seems!

Brock Rocks moondoggey. You may be a gaming god, but you are also being a Lemon here insulting brock's drawing power!

SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aw son of a bitch! OG team Brock member and I can't get in on this? I go away for one night to enjoy being young and social and this what happens?

Edit - and my Batista thread was great you ****in peasants.
    **Charlotte Flair Crew**
    **Triple GOAT is the GOAT of GOATS crew**

HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SquirtlePower View Post
    Aw son of a bitch! OG team Brock member and I can't get in on this? I go away for one night to enjoy being young and social and this what happens?
    IMO both teams should have unlimited slots. The more Lesnar fans that go away, the better this board will be for 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Could swear I just seen this somewhere else you posted!

I have the same thing btw....OK I don't...but I do have Inifnity Gauntlet like you do.

Nice stuff you got all over the house it seems!

Brock Rocks moondoggey. You may be a gaming god, but you are also being a Lemon here insulting brock's drawing power!
    I'd rather be a lemon than a beta.

ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IMO both teams should have unlimited slots. The more Lesnar fans that go away, the better this board will be for 2 weeks.
    Yeah I guess, as long as same number.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

Misc's Biggest Cena Fan SageKing's Avatar
    SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HoganIsGOAT View Post
    Screenshotted. Too late to delete this one you little spaz.
    Wow, now you are screenshotting and saving all my posts. You are such a creepy loser.

And lol at bringing up the fact that I deleted a post for months. Is that all you have? Nice job hitting me with your baby negs after I was gone more than a week. Shows I stay on your mind, which again, is very creepy.

Might have to take out a restraining order.
    EAT. SLEEP. BE JOHN CENA. REPEAT.

All the things that bring stress, pain, torment, etc. go in one ear and out the other.
    Whenever I start to pity myself, feel down, or feel embarrassed, I have a voice in my head that says: "So what? Why should you give a f###?"

Brock Lesnar is the greatest wrestler of all time.

Yeah I guess, as long as same number.
    what do the numbers matter? it's about the lesnar and cena fans putting up or shutting up.

Misc's Biggest Cena Fan SageKing's Avatar
    SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what do the numbers matter? it's about the lesnar and cena fans putting up or shutting up.
    Truth is Cenation numbers are running thin as this place seems to have many flip-floppers (ChristmasFnatic), and many guys who talk the talk but cant walk the walk (JKM).

Team Cena has five members, one of them I never even seen post before.

Bet is a little boring with no real heat in it, and I dont even care about the two weeks, only thing that really gets me is having Brock in my signature.
    EAT. SLEEP. BE JOHN CENA. REPEAT.

All the things that bring stress, pain, torment, etc. go in one ear and out the other.
    Whenever I start to pity myself, feel down, or feel embarrassed, I have a voice in my head that says: "So what? Why should you give a f###?"

Brock Lesnar is the greatest wrestler of all time.

ibringit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibringit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibringit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibringit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibringit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibringit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibringit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibringit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibringit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibringit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ibringit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    baarrraackkk lesnarrrrr

Originally Posted by Brioz View Post
    Even though no space , in for lesnar <3
    Originally Posted by WrathOfTheBeard View Post
    In again for Lesnar
    Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    Can we up it a few more? I wanna be on team Lesnar
    Originally Posted by ibringit View Post
    baarrraackkk lesnarrrrr
    Fnatic would you add these guys on Team Alpha please?

Hope Cena gets more members. Else only 5 people gonna be ousted for 2 weeks come NoC lol.

List updated. LOL @ TEAM CENA!!!
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

2017 Royal Rumble Champ Iesous23's Avatar
    Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iesous23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SquirtlePower View Post

Edit - and my Batista thread was great you ****in peasants.
    To be fair I can give Batista a lot of credit. Loved his run as a heel before he left originally. I'm was underwhelmed this year though...

But for high5 to disrespect super cards was unacceptable
    Miz is GOAT