Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    My favorite ice cream is vanilla, plain.
    Peanut butter and chocolate for me. Waiting for bacon ice cream. A good version.
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    My favorite ice cream is vanilla, plain.
    I can't help you. Sorry, bruh!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will never turn down the whopper.

National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I will never turn down the whopper.

Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    Tim's close to me shares the same space as "Wendy's".
    Wonder wut their gonna do with that?

and btw...
    our national past time is not coffee, it's hockey and beer, we are far from dead.
    And where does curling come in?
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    You mean because all the evil rich people and corporations hate America and puppies?
    It's more that they take advantage of the greatness of America and it's "none" rich Americans who toil and scrimp and pay their share of taxes- yes taxes. We pay for the roads and safety of this great country. While as I see it, they and I mean they as corporations are people too my friend, are entitled. Oh I know that it IS legal and all, but to think that the legalities were legislated, the loop holes that enable this practice are slow to be responded to by congress, why is that?

The only solution would be for each citizen take their only power left and vote. Money has created an illusion that one vote doesn't matter. A penny can determine if your a millionaire or not, the richest man or not, or bringing it back down to where most can comprehend, whether you pay a penalty or not. Or can afford to by food and basic necessities of life. One penny.

Until people get tired of eating cake, it will only get worst. It's not a blame game it's an individual responsibility one. Once that focus changes nothing will.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Frnkd View Post
    And where does curling come in?
    It comes between ice fishing and producing pop stars for export to the US.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's more that they take advantage of the greatness of America and it's "none" rich Americans who toil and scrimp and pay their share of taxes- yes taxes. We pay for the roads and safety of this great country. While as I see it, they and I mean they as corporations are people too my friend, are entitled. Oh I know that it IS legal and all, but to think that the legalities were legislated, the loop holes that enable this practice are slow to be responded to by congress, why is that?

The only solution would be for each citizen take their only power left and vote. Money has created an illusion that one vote doesn't matter. A penny can determine if your a millionaire or not, the richest man or not, or bringing it back down to where most can comprehend, whether you pay a penalty or not. Or can afford to by food and basic necessities of life. One penny.

Until people get tired of eating cake, it will only get worst. It's not a blame game it's an individual responsibility one. Once that focus changes nothing will.
    Quite the blanket statement. Can you clarify your position a little more clearly? Are you basically saying that all wealthy people do not pay their fair share of taxes?

"Fair share" is a phrase made popular by Obama and the minions this term resonates to those cannot think for themselves and/or believe that money should be redistributed since the wealthy do not deserve what they earned.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    It comes between ice fishing and producing pop stars for export to the US.
    Curling? Isn't that Canadian shuffleboard and house cleaning on ice?
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    Quite the blanket statement. Can you clarify your position a little more clearly? Are you basically saying that all wealthy people do not pay their fair share of taxes?

"Fair share" is a phrase made popular by Obama and the minions this term resonates to those cannot think for themselves and/or believe that money should be redistributed since the wealthy do not deserve what they earned.
    Corporations- they are people too

is that clear enough. Earning wealth is not the issue, its the purpose of moving off shore to avoid and prevent from paying their (corporation) fair share.

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

is that clear enough. Earning wealth is not the issue, its the purpose of moving off shore to avoid and prevent from paying their (corporation) fair share.
    Ok, thanks. Well, the problem is the high corporate taxes in the first place, which makes it a disincentive to remain domiciled in the US. This is basic economics that the entire government needs to address and I wish the Democrats and especially Obama would open their eyes. This is not a democrat issue, but if the government (mostly the left) would understand that by reducing the corporate taxes, there would be incentive for those corporations already offshore, to come back; and, there would be no reason for corporations to domicile offshore in the first place.

This is not the corporations fault, but the US government's fault for creating an unfriendly tax environment. Tax reform for corporations and individuals is the answer.

Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    Ok, thanks. Well, the problem is the high corporate taxes in the first place, which makes it a disincentive to remain domiciled in the US. This is basic economics that the entire government needs to address and I wish the Democrats and especially Obama would open their eyes. This is not a democrat issue, but if the government (mostly the left) would understand that by reducing the corporate taxes, there would be incentive for those corporations already offshore, to come back; and, there would be no reason for corporations to domicile offshore in the first place.

This is not the corporations fault, but the US government's fault for creating an unfriendly tax environment. Tax reform for corporations and individuals is the answer.
    No its legal. Corporate inversion- interesting article
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/07/up...abt=0002&abg=1

Its nice to have options. Just gotta live with the consequence.

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

When the politicians have created an environment in which your "fair share" become significantly higher than that of neighboring countries what exactly do you expect?
    I'm a sad little man

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Peanut butter and chocolate for me. Waiting for bacon ice cream. A good version.
    I eat bacon with nothing but more bacon. Not going to mess with perfection.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really do not have any problem with Buffett doing what he did {whats best for Buffett and his shareholders}, A tax{confiscation} U.S. 40 % rate as opposed to Canadian Tax Rate of 26%, hmmm Thats an immediate 14 % Profit increase, "I`d take it", not too mention he has several Billion of His OWN $ invested & at a 9% Return on it, again, smart for him & his SHAREHOLDERS ! he isn`t in business to make others feel good other than making Profits for them and anyone who thought otherwise is naive, for him it is a zero sum game and he IS playing by the rules set before him, pretty simple, the only ones to blame are the Eunuchs in DC who set the ground rules ! why Should Burger King Pay not only the American Corporate tax Rate for Franchises in the U.S., but as well as the Profits they make in Foreign Countries ! Kinda F upped

And as far as Buffett making Obama upset, SO what, for a man who never earned an honest $ & doesn`t know sht from shinola {No strategy except fundamental transformation} screw em, Democrats give Hypocrites a bad name anyways
    Last edited by thomashenry; 09-02-2014 at 04:30 PM.
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

No its legal. Corporate inversion- interesting article
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/07/up...abt=0002&abg=1

Its nice to have options. Just gotta live with the consequence.
    Very aware that corporate inversions are legal. More are coming.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Curling? Isn't that Canadian shuffleboard and house cleaning on ice?
    Funny thing aboot curling; it's a helluva lot harder than it looks. It looks easy on tv but when I tried it years back, I fell and damn near split my melon open on the ice!

Why it's one of Canada's favorite sports is beyond me. I reckon we should do something less dangerous like MotoGP racing or Bullfighting.

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Curling was actually a Scottish game. Canadians needed something to remind them of home.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wednesday is my favorite day of the week

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in my previous home town of Mt. Vernon ( NY ), the Mayor began a restoration process of a long strip of land that was largely undeveloped: he gave 5 year No Property tax abatements to any company that would build there.....long story short, Target, Staples, Stop and Shop and a few others, took advantage of this and the result was hundreds of new jobs and a greater inflow of sales taxes into the city.....

NYS has a similar program now, modeled after that, that also gives various tax abatements to companies that build in NY......

no question that such incentives can definitely help, HOWEVER: in all fairness: corporations were out sourcing over seas long before Obama became president, so , it is nothing new....

it is not just the taxes, but the cost of labor, and ESPECIALLY: the cost of medical coverage.....This has been driving Corporations to build overseas for quite some time now....
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.