Skaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Moving to Madrid! Help and advice needed!

sup, I'm moving to Madrid this October near "Las Ventas" and I'm looking some advice from this city, never been there b4, maybe someone can tell me a good gym to join(as cheap as possible), I'm also looking for a room or student apartments... and if I can find a gym buddy that would be amazing!
    My catalan accent is obvious when speaking spanish, do you think I'll have some of problems with the language?
    Something else I need to know b4 going there?
    Tengo muchas ganas de ir!

mgpl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Skaw View Post
    sup, I'm moving to Madrid this October near "Las Ventas" and I'm looking some advice from this city, never been there b4, maybe someone can tell me a good gym to join(as cheap as possible), I'm also looking for a room or student apartments... and if I can find a gym buddy that would be amazing!
    My catalan accent is obvious when speaking spanish, do you think I'll have some of problems with the language?
    Something else I need to know b4 going there?
    Tengo muchas ganas de ir!
    Hey whatsup, I just recently moved to Madrid too, and living in Ventas, right by the Bullfighting Plaza, if you still looking for a gym buddy hit me up, name's Mario BTW.