Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    DoctorsHateHim will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorsHateHim will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorsHateHim will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorsHateHim will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorsHateHim will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorsHateHim will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorsHateHim will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorsHateHim will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorsHateHim will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorsHateHim will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorsHateHim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Danakind View Post
    You're saying speeding is OK but want to punish people with years in prison when said speeding kills. Yeah OK *******.
    I don't believe that she just lost control of her car,she was most likely passing another car without paying attention if there is motorcycle coming from the other side and just thinking of other cars.

That is why I am never going to ride a motorcycle,too many people don't even think of them while driving.

Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're saying speeding is OK but want to punish people with years in prison when said speeding kills. Yeah OK *******.
    Never go full retard. I never said such a thing.

JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Probably going to get flak but I'm not mad at the sentence because a friend of my roommates ended up killing someone when he fell asleep at the wheel and killing someone for overworking and got off without jail time.
    And he was a black male
    Last edited by JalexM; 08-30-2014 at 01:03 PM.

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AHUGECAT View Post
    It was an ACCIDENT. Why should she be punished more for an ACCIDENT?

Holy crap people where is your compassion? Wow.
    between this and your racist rights thread, i see you get off on being "that person" who plays devils advocate, automatically going against the typical side.

Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Flexish View Post
    between this and your racist rights thread, i see you get off on being "that person" who plays devils advocate, automatically going against the typical side.
    Then I guess the judge is also "that person," who clearly knows more about the case than any of us and decided to give only a 1 day sentence.

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)
    I see the point. I would prefer the only deeds to be punished are those within your control. However, that's very difficult to control in all walks of life. Sometimes chit happens and you get punished for it.

Given the circumstances, I believe a 1 day sentence is fair because she was only going 15 above. If you don't like that sentence, you need to change the minimum manslughter sentencing.
    It's your looks that make a person beta. Because you're 5'9", you're more beta than him assuming equal facial aesthetics and frame.
    You're not that tall I can reach your face doctor captain save a hoe. Oh and your 170lbs lol gtfo beta *******...

Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    I know some real douches that are fire fighters. do you think a white youths life is worth more than a blacks?

No, depending on their character & profession, if he was a hitman or mercenary I wouldn't give a damn or if he was a sex offender I wouldn't give a damn, but he was a firefighter and innocent bystander, I grew up in a family of firefighters so it hits right at home...... At least firefighters aren't cops..
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Jizzuz View Post
    Never go full retard. I never said such a thing.
    Yes you did. You said "It doesnt matter if she was going 15 above or 15 below. When you are using a dangerous equipment, it is your responsibility to make sure everyone around you is safe."

Now I'm simply INTERPRETING that you have no distinction between 15 above the speed limit and 15 below from that quote. Is that not correct?

And how do you know she was not using the car responsibly (other than speeding, which you don't care about)? There could have been many reasons why her car hit the other car without knowing all the facts, of which the judge knows most about the case. Of course, the judge, knowing most about the case, decided to give only a one day sentence. You sound like the judgemental piece of chit.

Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jizzuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes you did. You said "It doesnt matter if she was going 15 above or 15 below. When you are using a dangerous equipment, it is your responsibility to make sure everyone around you is safe."

Now I'm simply INTERPRETING that you have no distinction between 15 above the speed limit and 15 below from that quote. Is that not correct?

And how do you know she was not using the car responsibly (other than speeding, which you don't care about)? There could have been many reasons why her car hit the other car without knowing all the facts, of which the judge knows most about the case. Of course, the judge, knowing most about the case, decided to give only a one day sentence. You sound like the judgemental piece of chit.
    No. Quit reading between the lines. All I meant was that if she killed a man even if she wasnt overspeeding, then it still counts as involuntary manslaughter.

Summary: retards gonna retard

EDIT: just saw your stats. you're 4 inches taller than me, and still lighter. lanklet of peace. do you even lift ****?

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JalexM View Post
    Probably going to get flak but I'm not mad at the sentence because a friend of my roommates ended up killing someone when he fell asleep at the wheel and killing someone for overworking and got off without jail time.
    And he was a black male
    Not the same thing. She made the conscious choice to speed because she was late to work, even if it was against the law. He didn't make the conscious choice to fall asleep while driving. It's not even close to being the same thing. Your friends' story sounds a lot more tragic and all around accidental. Plus, it has NOTHING to do with the fact that he's black.

LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by saint sinner x View Post
    I can't believe some of you phucking retards are defending this bishe, phucking beta ******* peasants don't be surprise of this dumb slut kills another while doing the same stupid bull****e.
    she went 15 over, get over it.

Let be real, majority of people go 5-15 over the limit. This is witch hunt because 1. the dude was a FF and 2. Shes female

Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkrobot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bov188 View Post
    It was nothing more than an accident. She was going 70mph (15mph over the posted speed limit) which honestly, for the NY/NJ AREA 70mph in a 55mph zone is not excessively fast. In fact, most people are doing 75+

What rustles my jimmies is the fact that the family of the fire fighter wants "justice" and wants to see a young woman thrown in jail for an accident. It's a witch hunt to throw the girl in jail so they can have some sort of closure
    Well the law is the law. Speed limit is the speed limit (they're there for a reason), just because others dont obey it doesn't make it right to speed. She broke the law and killed someone.

SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He was off duty so the firefighter part is irrelevant.

She is a driver who sped and killed a regular civilian. She should get the death penalty. srs

Originally Posted by IBench5Pounds View Post
    Not the same thing. She made the conscious choice to speed because she was late to work, even if it was against the law. He didn't make the conscious choice to fall asleep while driving. It's not even close to being the same thing. Your friends' story sounds a lot more tragic and all around accidental. Plus, it has NOTHING to do with the fact that he's black.
    Agreed on this. That is what I'd call an actual accident.

No. Quit reading between the lines. All I meant was that if she killed a man even if she wasnt overspeeding, then it still counts as involuntary manslaughter.

Summary: retards gonna retard
    Then if her speed doesn't matter and it was an accident, then I suppose a one day sentence is completely fair. The judge, who has spent years in law school and has mountains of experience, got it right.

Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everyone in this thread has gone 15mph over, I originally thought she ran a stop sign/red light by the title. I think a far sentence should have been 1 month in jail + 3 years suspended license.

I'm far from a white knight, but I'm not a black knight either, I don't think they should ruin her life over an accident.

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Oko93 View Post
    Everyone in this thread has gone 15mph over, I originally thought she ran a stop sign/red light by the title. I think a far sentence should have been 1 month in jail + 3 years suspended license.

I'm far from a white knight, but I'm not a black knight either, I don't think they should ruin her life over an accident.
    I haven't *******, only ever gone 5+ at the most.

ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000)

FOR THE PEOPLE DEFENDING THIS CHIC.

"According to police, Wood was driving at more than 70 mph – about 15 miles over the posted speed limit – when she lost control and veered into northbound traffic lanes on Buckman Springs Road on Oct. 3, 2013.

Wood’s vehicle collided head-on with Steffey, who was riding his motorcycle. He was killed in the accident."

That bish deserves more jail time. She was driving well above her skill and lost control. This man is now dead. That man could be your father.
    GTFO
    /thread.

ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bov188 View Post
    It was nothing more than an accident. She was going 70mph (15mph over the posted speed limit) which honestly, for the NY/NJ AREA 70mph in a 55mph zone is not excessively fast. In fact, most people are doing 75+

What rustles my jimmies is the fact that the family of the fire fighter wants "justice" and wants to see a young woman thrown in jail for an accident. It's a witch hunt to throw the girl in jail so they can have some sort of closure
    I agree w/ this guy and the red.

I don't know how I feel, it's a horrible fuking accident. She did nothing morally wrong, just a huge mistake. I don't think we should be wasting money imprisoning someone who accidentally killed someone while driving completely sober. 70 in 55 isn't even excessive speeding, that's pretty normal for someone driving in the left lane of a highway here in Oregon. If she was like going like 30+ over and driving recklessly I would call it less of an accident, and maybe a stronger sentence.

Just a ****ty situation. I don't think we should be wasting money imprisoning her, the sentence should be much more driving related. Like 3 year suspended license w/ some type of drivers ed training again.

Originally Posted by ClinicallyBored View Post

FOR THE PEOPLE DEFENDING THIS CHIC.

"According to police, Wood was driving at more than 70 mph – about 15 miles over the posted speed limit – when she lost control and veered into northbound traffic lanes on Buckman Springs Road on Oct. 3, 2013.

Wood’s vehicle collided head-on with Steffey, who was riding his motorcycle. He was killed in the accident."

That bish deserves more jail time.
    GTFO
    /thread.
    For going 15 over we should just lock her up and throw away the key, huh? Are you kidding? You sound stupid.
    Trading/Investing Thread Crew
    Math Thread Crew
    Poker & Sports Betting crew

**1st Team All Sports Misc**
    Portland Trail Blazers Crew
    Oregon Ducks Crew

RIP ThePrimeSalmon

Then if her speed doesn't matter and it was an accident, then I suppose a one day sentence is completely fair.
    do you even reading comprehension? I said she killed a man, she should be held accountable.

JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000) JalexM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IBench5Pounds View Post
    He had a choice of not working, he worked for uber and worked for 24 hours straight, he had a conscious choice to work, this lady didn't. Both was accidental. And she didn't get off just because she was a woman.

ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ctownballer04 View Post

for going 15 over we should just lock her up and throw away the key, huh? Are you kidding? You sound stupid.
    she lost control of her vehicle and went into the other lanes!!! Stupid fukk She was driving like an idiot and killed some one. That someone could of been your father.

SDK1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SDK1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SDK1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SDK1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SDK1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SDK1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SDK1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SDK1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SDK1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SDK1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SDK1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Jimmies rustled

But let's be honest brahs, this will haunt her forever
    Just live your life.

BraddahKyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BraddahKyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BraddahKyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BraddahKyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BraddahKyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BraddahKyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BraddahKyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BraddahKyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BraddahKyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BraddahKyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BraddahKyle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Only on the misc is this a witch hunt.... Lmfao just because everyone speeds over 5-15mph over the speed limit doesn't justify the fact she got ONE day prison time....

Speeding is a common practice but cmon let's be real tea one day prison time for KILLING someone?

do you even reading comprehension? I said she killed a man, she should be held accountable.

Apparently you are the one who can't read. She is being held accountable with a 1 day sentence. The judge knows more than you in this case so I suggest you read up on some law.

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Apparently you are the one who can't read. She is being held accountable with a 1 day sentence. The judge knows more than you in this case so I suggest you read up on some law.

Your a bish just like the police & corrupted political *******s.
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb