Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Powerlifter In The Works Achieving's Avatar
    Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow, good job brah! Plus I actually like your designs, unlike those "I lift because yolo" type shirts

ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good job bro!

Nice to see some miscers out here actually doing something towards acheiving their dreams!!!
    ***Strong 2nd Reply Crew***

But at the cost of what? MartinFultz's Avatar
    MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good job man livin the dream

in4 free stuff bc poor hehe
    Donald Tromp for president crew

Tradecel master race crew

Anti-cope crew call out all copers on site crew

JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000)
    How long did it take you to become profitable(if you are already)?

What are the Profit Margins on your primary products?

Most Importantly,

What is unique about your Athletic Apparel Company? What sets you apart from the rest?
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.

*{GLOW GANG}*

xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ioutcoldi View Post
    for some reason i thought the guy on here named "swift" owned it. Do you know who that is OP?

this
    Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

*Misc mods get a bad rap, they're pretty awesome (crew)*

BB.com Sewage Account Nakmuay87's Avatar
    Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JooceNasty View Post

Most Importantly,

What is unique about your Athletic Apparel Company? What sets you apart from the rest?
    Lol dont ask that unless you expect a "Lol Dumbass" reply.....
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ++Misc from the office Crew++
    ++Wandering Mind While Fapping Crew++
    ++Fauking Zeezprah++
    ♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞
    ☯ Misc Muay Thai Crew ☯
    *Negging reddit threads on sight crew*
    *Cook 20lbs of chicken & throw it out for maximum muscle confusion crew*

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good job brah, so far my company is going pretty well. Going to print out some business cards soon because I will be meeting the governor of NSW soon and some other 'high ranked' people. Might try to hand out some cards lulz.

Meeting is not about my company though lol, they are using software I'm working on during my internship which is why I'm in Sydney.

My main problem with fitness wear is that it doesn't fit me too well. Get some extra long ones that aren't way too wide. If you do sent me one and I'll make a pic (srs). I currently wear XXL/3XL shirts. Fit me reasonably well, but could look more aesthetic if they weren't as wide.
    6'6" crew
    220 lbs in avi (srs)
    Computer Science crew
    Prenup if I ever get married crew

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by infornofap View Post
    no hate but 48k NZ $ in terms of standard (inflated) of living amounts to what exactly? I know ozzies are like 100k min salary because their min wage is $20 so $100k AUD is like $50k USD.. so your $48K NZ is $24k USD? If so, dont look at the numbers, look at the potential growth. Franchise as much as possible, seek out and be attentive to types/innovative forms of marketing/rolling out new products, and biggest beauty of having $$$ is you can go to bank and get it leverged then you can run R&D market consumer tests.. and if done right, almost comes with little- to zero risk
    Dude that's just his salary.. Mark Zuckerburg does only earn 1$ a year as salary. OP invests straight back into his company. Mark doesn't earn anything from salary, but from his shares only. Which is still billions.
    6'6" crew
    220 lbs in avi (srs)
    Computer Science crew
    Prenup if I ever get married crew

Ain't nothin but a natty theAvenger's Avatar
    theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As an aspiring Entrepreneur you really motivated me OP, thx and good luck
    -Positive Crew-

fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ioutcoldi View Post
    for some reason i thought the guy on here named "swift" owned it. Do you know who that is OP?
    He is literally one of my best friends. I sponsored him in like 2012 & we've worked together ever since. The one person who didn't drop my company in a 'grass is greener' situation and now we're making it i'll never forget that and it'll pay off for him!

Originally Posted by Nakmuay87 View Post
    Actually i also want to know what seperates your brand from everyone elses? Why do people want to buy your product. This should have been a part of your business plan, SWOT & PEST or what ever so easy to answer.
    Also your customer relations in this thread has been terrible, anyone who hasnt come out with the usual "CEO/10k, Made it Brah etc" and asked some questions doesnt get an asnwer but just "lol lol dumbass lol"
    Originally - i was the first to provide this sort of apparel in new zealand. Now
    1) Family vibe, people are joining a community when they make a purchase.
    2) Our gear is legitimately very very high quality. Its not cheap, its not expensive. But in terms of value for money it's very good

I've never written a business plan & tbh i don't even know what a SWOT/PEST is.

I've awnsered each question and only called one dumbass a dumbass! It's one of the things that make us unique actually, i've called out ACTUAL customers (not dudes on the misc who haven't made a purchase) on stupid **** & will continue to do so.

Originally Posted by infornofap View Post
    no hate but 48k NZ $ in terms of standard (inflated) of living amounts to what exactly? I know ozzies are like 100k min salary because their min wage is $20 so $100k AUD is like $50k USD.. so your $48K NZ is $24k USD? If so, dont look at the numbers, look at the potential growth. Franchise as much as possible, seek out and be attentive to types/innovative forms of marketing/rolling out new products, and biggest beauty of having $$$ is you can go to bank and get it leverged then you can run R&D market consumer tests.. and if done right, almost comes with little- to zero risk
    Hey mate thats ****ing sick advice i appreciate that a lot

Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    This. You have turned me off from buying or recommending anything you sell. Also lol at calling people dumbasses, and linking your site. Strong dumbass detected. Have fun with your future negative SEO goals.
    You will be missed.

Originally Posted by Byzant1ne View Post
    hey brah i remember you from long time back when you posted thread going from ugly to aesthetic

my question is when you started your website and started selling did you just do online sales and then build it over?

and how much capital did you need for startup?

also how social are you? werent you kind of FA? did it take effort to put yourself out there more?

and did stopping misc'ing improve your life?
    1) Just web sales / bros at the gym to start
    2) Capital - I invested in chunks and when i could see it was actually working i went balls deep & got a 100k loan to do everything properly.
    Stage 1 (month 1)- $2,000
    Stage 2 (month 9) - $7,500
    Stage 3 (month 14) - $100,000

3) Used to have no friends etc but once i built the physique & got some confidence etc i do have a way with people and am very outgoing

4) Not really, if you can ignore the retards / haters / downers the misc is such a great place to learn and be a part of. I guess the point is more this.

If you've got time to be misc'ing constantly, you've got time to be doing something far more productive. When **** took off, i didn't have time for the misc anymore

Originally Posted by cr9messi View Post
    Do you plan on selling your company or keep on expanding?
    Will keep it to myself i love it with all my heart & would never let it go.

Originally Posted by jerseyshorebrah View Post
    miring hard

what car(s) do you drive?

& how did you find a clothing company to produce the clothing?
    1) I literally don't own a car. I live at home, off next to nothing. I invest 100% of profits back into the company to grow it.

In 5 years i'll probably have a few cars.

2) started with Alibaba

Originally Posted by JooceNasty View Post
    How long did it take you to become profitable(if you are already)?

What are the Profit Margins on your primary products?

Most Importantly,

1) I was profitable almost instantly. Good margin on apparel & i was able to sell it with free marketing through my athlete page when FB didn't limit reach.
    2) Cant tell you that lol
    3) I awnsered that above bro

Originally Posted by TallJJ View Post
    Good job brah, so far my company is going pretty well. Going to print out some business cards soon because I will be meeting the governor of NSW soon and some other 'high ranked' people. Might try to hand out some cards lulz.

Meeting is not about my company though lol, they are using software I'm working on during my internship which is why I'm in Sydney.

My main problem with fitness wear is that it doesn't fit me too well. Get some extra long ones that aren't way too wide. If you do sent me one and I'll make a pic (srs). I currently wear XXL/3XL shirts. Fit me reasonably well, but could look more aesthetic if they weren't as wide.
    Thats awesome bro. legitimately ALL of our stuff is VERY long! i HATE apparel that rides up in the gym etc. I guarantee yo could wear some of our stuff without it being too wide. Money back guarantee
    www.********.com/fitwear.co.nz - Epic blank Y-back stringers, my small business. check it out brahs <3
    www.fitwear.co.nz

www.********.com/NZhredder - Ask me anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihJMOAaOhPI - Aesthetic dream Transformation 5'9 128lbs => 5'11 185lbs 8%

DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For all the morons asking about his USP and what separates his brand from everyone elses; Contrary to what you might have heard in school you dont have to be different and better than everybody else. You can be the same and just take a piece of the cake instead. If there was a $1.000.000.000 industry for selling white socks, and only one company that sold them, would you have to make the socks better when starting your white-sock company, or would it be enough to sell the same ones and just take a percentage of that $1.000.000.000? As said OP isnt about that corporate life analyzing everything just to try to profit some more, he does his own thing and seems to be going very well.

That being said Fitwear has some really good looking clothes and accessories with a good brand and image thats been built up over years of hard work.

Mirin op, Im in the process of starting something similar myself and might ask you some questions in the future if I need any help.

thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol @ people saying this is bad for PR. I've never heard of the brand and now I'm interested, IDGAF about him calling someone a dumbass. Keep hustlin op.
    Soda free/Pork free
    USAF

Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Checked it out, but I only wear old shirts ripped into tanktops and 10yr+ old shorts to the gym.

Attire is last on my gym budget (except a good pair of shoes), but I took a look.
    Always rep fellow military brahs.

Navy Veteran (Feelsgoodman)

Featured in "WE MIRIN'" volume 33 spot #10
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/we-mirin-volume-33-16-superb-transformations.html

Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Osmvn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chitty clothing but I'm mirin the success. Do you do all the clothing printing in your own building or do you have a supplier?

maoriaz is just really nice. (+1000) maoriaz is just really nice. (+1000) maoriaz is just really nice. (+1000) maoriaz is just really nice. (+1000) maoriaz is just really nice. (+1000) maoriaz is just really nice. (+1000) maoriaz is just really nice. (+1000) maoriaz is just really nice. (+1000) maoriaz is just really nice. (+1000) maoriaz is just really nice. (+1000) maoriaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    personally never found fitwear that appealing, think it looks too tacky for my taste, thats just my opinion tho. always see my mates sharing your posts for dat dere free hookups ha. anyway keep hustlin bruh, good to see kiwis making it

Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn gjdm

outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    howd you start your company man? what did you do to get yourself out there? did you have to take a loan? how did you invest?
    Sniff hard as fuk when guys pass by to smell their balls crew
    Don't know how to hold arms when walking crew
    Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Bodybuilders against lifting crew
    Mod Negs: 3

MoeMaestro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoeMaestro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoeMaestro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoeMaestro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoeMaestro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoeMaestro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoeMaestro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoeMaestro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoeMaestro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoeMaestro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoeMaestro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great job bro always motivates me to see entrepreneurs who progress from the bottom. What would you say was your biggest obstacle in your journey and how did you overcome it? Also in for that misc love can't turn down free gym gear. Size M ill pm u shipping details and will provide my thorough review.

GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So does your business actually make a profit? Turnover is vanity, profit is sanity.

beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In to read later
    **MISC DAD CREW**
    **PERTH MISC CREW**
    **ANYTIME CREW**

Registered User A3sth3ticPrinc3's Avatar
    A3sth3ticPrinc3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A3sth3ticPrinc3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A3sth3ticPrinc3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A3sth3ticPrinc3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A3sth3ticPrinc3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A3sth3ticPrinc3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A3sth3ticPrinc3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A3sth3ticPrinc3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A3sth3ticPrinc3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A3sth3ticPrinc3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) A3sth3ticPrinc3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats brah! Clear your inbox though

fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fantasticoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DSTEE View Post
    For all the morons asking about his USP and what separates his brand from everyone elses; Contrary to what you might have heard in school you dont have to be different and better than everybody else. You can be the same and just take a piece of the cake instead. If there was a $1.000.000.000 industry for selling white socks, and only one company that sold them, would you have to make the socks better when starting your white-sock company, or would it be enough to sell the same ones and just take a percentage of that $1.000.000.000? As said OP isnt about that corporate life analyzing everything just to try to profit some more, he does his own thing and seems to be going very well.

That being said Fitwear has some really good looking clothes and accessories with a good brand and image thats been built up over years of hard work.

Mirin op, Im in the process of starting something similar myself and might ask you some questions in the future if I need any help.
    This is smart.

Originally Posted by Blakliffy View Post
    Checked it out, but I only wear old shirts ripped into tanktops and 10yr+ old shorts to the gym.

Attire is last on my gym budget (except a good pair of shoes), but I took a look.
    Fair enough bro! lots of people are this way!

Originally Posted by thedoggod View Post
    lol @ people saying this is bad for PR. I've never heard of the brand and now I'm interested, IDGAF about him calling someone a dumbass. Keep hustlin op.
    <3 much love

Originally Posted by maoriaz View Post
    personally never found fitwear that appealing, think it looks too tacky for my taste, thats just my opinion tho. always see my mates sharing your posts for dat dere free hookups ha. anyway keep hustlin bruh, good to see kiwis making it
    One day you might see something you like hopefully!

Originally Posted by outfoxxed View Post
    howd you start your company man? what did you do to get yourself out there? did you have to take a loan? how did you invest?
    Awnsered all these questions

Originally Posted by MoeMaestro View Post
    Great job bro always motivates me to see entrepreneurs who progress from the bottom. What would you say was your biggest obstacle in your journey and how did you overcome it? Also in for that misc love can't turn down free gym gear. Size M ill pm u shipping details and will provide my thorough review.
    Biggest obstacle is my own laziness. I hate paying attention to details.

hahaha whats your physique like?

Originally Posted by GiveMeTheD View Post
    So does your business actually make a profit? Turnover is vanity, profit is sanity.
    Sure does!
    www.********.com/fitwear.co.nz - Epic blank Y-back stringers, my small business. check it out brahs <3
    www.fitwear.co.nz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihJMOAaOhPI - Aesthetic dream Transformation 5'9 128lbs => 5'11 185lbs 8%

DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Turning over seven figurs means absolutely nothing

You could be turning over 10 figures a year and still making a loss

Convenient you didn't say how much profit you're making in the OP

_gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000) _gnasher_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Osmvn View Post
    Do you do all the clothing printing in your own building or do you have a supplier?
    Also interested in how you get the logo on your clothes, etc. And how did you find a good guy on Alibaba?
    Bodybuilding is like Fight Club...I was on a plane, sitting in my seat at the back. I looked up and saw a guy get on...big guy. I knew he lifted. I knew he ate oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast. He looked at me. He knew I lifted. He knew I had a protein shake before bed. We didn't say one word ('cause he was at the front and I was in the back), but I knew...and he knew. Now that's some cool, Fight Club type ****. Bodybuilding is the best thing since sliced bread...whole grain bread that is.

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fantasticoo View Post
    Its very competitive. If supps was my core business i'd probably hate my life.

its just side income for me so its not a big deal

Can we please work together on some ****?!?

I awnsered one similar, i don't produce my own supps. just import brands
    what do you mean you sell other peoples brands?

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mirin, slightly jelly but mostly respect and happy you made it

Originally Posted by DaVe-M View Post
    Turning over seven figurs means absolutely nothing

You could be turning over 10 figures a year and still making a loss

Convenient you didn't say how much profit you're making in the OP
    I think bragging about what you make is crass. The only reason i even included turn over was because the misc wants fuking numbers every time.

thats the truth and at least gives some legitimacy to my situation

Originally Posted by _gnasher_ View Post
    Also interested in how you get the logo on your clothes, etc. And how did you find a good guy on Alibaba?
    Hey bro! It was literally trial and error.

I got 6 samples from different factories when i swapped from my USA supplier.

Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    what do you mean you sell other peoples brands?
    you know, like, supplement brands?

i import a brand called metabolic nutrition into NZ and i'm the only one who sells it.

This isn't like the USA, NZ is small so we only have the BIGGEST name brands for the most part
    www.fitwear.co.nz

newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newb123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Where do you keep all your stock (supps and clothing)? A warehouse?

How much did you know about building a website when you first started or had someone do it for you?

mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    gjdm... i remember you from way back from ur transformation and when u dated that stripper. occasionally check in on ur fb page and store (no stalker), was interested because i was thinking about doing something similar but ive already got a career / couldn't take a chance, so wasn't ever really serious about it. good to see you've done well, srs. i like seeing people do well who have been humbled / been through chit.
    I black knight when it's deserved... which is rare.
    I white knight when it's deserved... which is even rarer.

BB.com Sewage Account Nakmuay87's Avatar
    Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the answer, i was kind of guessing you would probably be the only distributer in NZ

Should do a SWOT and PEST on your business mate, a lot of companies do this to assess their strategic direction and flaws in the marketplace.

SWOT, Strengths, Opportunities, Weaknesses, Threats - Internal factors you can influence and leverage
    PEST, Political, Environmental, Sociological, Technological - External Factors you cannot control

Create a development plan for your company with end goals and KPI's set inbetween to ensure that you get there.

The company i work for use this all the time, they are Canadian. Started with one building in Airdrie. Now have offices in 13 countries and operate in a lot more!
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ++Misc from the office Crew++
    ++Wandering Mind While Fapping Crew++
    ++Fauking Zeezprah++
    ♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞
    ☯ Misc Muay Thai Crew ☯
    *Negging reddit threads on sight crew*
    *Cook 20lbs of chicken & throw it out for maximum muscle confusion crew*