Oatmeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do I gain more muscle mass (bear with me) :D

Hey guys,

I'm 16, 6', 190lbs.
    Been training for a while and I want to know how I am able to gain more muscle mass.
    My biceps refuse to grow. They aren't too bad but not great. I do quite a few curls but I find them very boring. Not sure why but I get bored of doing them and they don't seem to help at all. I also do quite a few tricep extensions and don't see much result from these either. I have been training for around a year but want to get a bit more knowledgeable in the subject as I don't feel like I have progressed as much as I could have.
    I don't take creatine or anything along those lines. Would prefer not to.

I don't diet and no idea where I would start. Losing a bit of fat wouldn't hurt at all, but don't want anymore loss for my arms?

Any help appreciated greatly!

Cheers
    Oats

robinstyler is a complete loser! (-2000) robinstyler is a complete loser! (-2000) robinstyler is a complete loser! (-2000) robinstyler is a complete loser! (-2000) robinstyler is a complete loser! (-2000) robinstyler is a complete loser! (-2000) robinstyler is a complete loser! (-2000) robinstyler is a complete loser! (-2000) robinstyler is a complete loser! (-2000) robinstyler is a complete loser! (-2000) robinstyler is a complete loser! (-2000)
    As for the diet, try out iifym. And for your triceps, close grip bench is also a very good exercise.

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Oatmeal23 View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm 16, 6', 190lbs.
    Been training for a while and I want to know how I am able to gain more muscle mass.
    My biceps refuse to grow. They aren't too bad but not great. I do quite a few curls but I find them very boring. Not sure why but I get bored of doing them and they don't seem to help at all. I also do quite a few tricep extensions and don't see much result from these either. I have been training for around a year but want to get a bit more knowledgeable in the subject as I don't feel like I have progressed as much as I could have.
    I don't take creatine or anything along those lines. Would prefer not to.

[img]I don't diet[/img] and no idea where I would start. Losing a bit of fat wouldn't hurt at all, but don't want anymore loss for my arms?

Any help appreciated greatly!

Cheers
    Oats
    Better learn to diet if you wanna make gains bro. If your not making gains either you ain't going heavy enough or you need to eat moar

Originally Posted by robinstyler View Post
    As for the diet, try out iifym. And for your triceps, close grip bench is also a very good exercise.
    I'll try close grip monday, cheers for that mate
    So they reckon I should limit myself to a 1000 calories per a meal Should be pretty easy.
    Last edited by Oatmeal23; 08-29-2014 at 12:37 PM.

Originally Posted by IDefineMyself View Post
    Better learn to diet if you wanna make gains bro. If your not making gains either you ain't going heavy enough or you need to eat moar
    You reckon? I'm now on iifym which is bloody involved.