ullahr03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Left side of the body considerably weaker than the right side

The problem I have is that the left side of my body is weaker than the right side. Bicep, Tricep, Deltoid and even my left lat. Around three years ago, I broke my arm and it had to be placed in a pot for around a month or a bit more. When the time came to take the pot off, I was surprised as to how much muscle i lost. I was skinny back then but my left hand was literally skin and bones. I think it was because I had a poor diet back then. Around half a year later I first started going gym and that's when I first realized the issue. The strength and size difference of both sides of my body (apart from my deltoid and my left lat) was very severe. now hears the big problem. My left bicep never seems to grow stronger no matter how I train it. I also have a very hard time trying to engage the muscle as the forearm does most of the work. I have the same issue with my left tricep as well. I can never feel a contraction and it never seems to grow stronger. Both muscles also get fatigued REALLY quickly as well, sometimes in a matter of 3 sets, ill have to drop the weight i lift by a really considerable amount just so i can carry on my workout. Ive tried doing isolation exercises but i still suffer from the same problems. Ive had this problem for years now and as a result, my arms are the most underdeveloped part of my body. When I am working on biceps and I cant feel anything on my left, I just stop working out altogether just cause of how frustrating it is. Ive even stopped going to gym for long periods of time cause of this. Although the size difference of my arms have been reduced, the strength difference still remains.

james29052014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    man, my left arm is soooo much weaker than my right, my left bicep is more peaked and my right bicep is spread out but if im doing lets say concentration curls, i could probably do like 5 more reps with my right arm, where as my left arm will be at failure, but what's weird is my left arm tricep is juicy as ****, beautifully proportioned, perfect v shape, and my right arms tricep is so ****ty, i dunno, crappy genetics maybe, but for you id say just keep at it, keep the reps balanced on each arm and it should even out over time