strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strinaauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is this enough for the upper chest ?

Is incline dumbell bench press 5x5 enough for the upper chest and if not what should I add?

and I do bench press and flyes for lower chest, is it enough ?
    Last edited by strinaauto; 08-29-2014 at 10:55 AM.

james29052014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I try and do 2-4 exercises per muscle group, different angles etc, works best I suppose, obviously hitting and isolating the upper chest is tricky but surprisingly there is a good few workouts.

Soon enough your upper chest will get used to doing that 5x5 incline workout and you'll hit a plateau, that's when you'll need new techniques and angles etc

Tadez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tadez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tadez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tadez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tadez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tadez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tadez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tadez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tadez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tadez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tadez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how many posts u gonna make about ur chest workout. this isnt rocket science.

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nobody can tell you 100% whether this will be enough. Try it out and see.
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

LovingEmAbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you will do it twice a week then it is more than enough in my opinion

InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The pectorial muscle is one muscle, not three, therefore their isn't an upper or lower muscle to be worked. Incline and decline is going to activate other muscles but still works your chest as a whole. An example, inclines will activate the anterior delts more during incline than decline movements. That said it's still nice to have variety. If you're doing 5x5 with flat, incline, and decline you're doing plenty of volume. I personally like using a barbell for flat and dumbells for incline movements. Throw in some dips and you're good to go.
    "Sammiches are like sets of 20 rep squats; if you need a second one, the first one wasn't heavy enough." - DuracellBunny

Bulking4days has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Add incline flys if you feel it isnt enough. Also depends how often a week your hitting chest. If you doing that once a week, id to 5 exercises instead of 3. add dips and some cables.

If your doing that twice a week it sounds alright