muchstronger1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Could Arimistane just be a diuretic?

Don't mean to diss the compound as I've used it with great success in the past.

But only effects it had was leaning me out, no really different mood feeling or muscle gain.

Plus:

1) Most people report pissing out water from the first take. Would't a water flow from estrogen elimination happen within some days, for the product to have time and act on aromatase first, then decrease the number of estros?
    How come it be instantaneous?

2) If it really was an estro blocker, wouldn't it be prohibited just as Exemestane?

Cheers

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your questions make no sense to me. maybe im reading them wrong. but science tends to disagree
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

muchstronger1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    your questions make no sense to me. maybe im reading them wrong. but science tends to disagree
    Let me try to add some sense to them:

Arimistane is thought to be acting on enzyme aromatase, which turns T into E.
    By decreasing it, it would slow the conversion rate down, and over the days, the balance would become heavier towards T. But it wouldn't kill Estro from hour 1 of taking the pill.
    Esteogens are responsible for water retention, so decreasing them would make you piss out that excess water.

People are reporting pissing more water since night 1 of taking arimistane.
    But it makes no sense as the compound needs to "build up" before feeling any effect.

Thus my question : wouldn't arimistane be more of a direct diuretic rather than an AI?

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by muchstronger1 View Post
    Let me try to add some sense to them:

Arimistane is thought to be acting on enzyme aromatase, which turns T into E.
    By decreasing it, it would slow the conversion rate down, and over the days, the balance would become heavier towards T. But it wouldn't kill Estro from hour 1 of taking the pill.
    Esteogens are responsible for water retention, so decreasing them would make you piss out that excess water.

People are reporting pissing more water since night 1 of taking arimistane.
    But it makes no sense as the compound needs to "build up" before feeling any effect.

Thus my question : wouldn't arimistane be more of a direct diuretic rather than an AI?
    no, not at all. just because it has that effect doesnt mean its not doing what its suppose to do.
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AIs have a diuretic effect, case solved.

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    AIs have a diuretic effect, case solved.
    this is not being questioned. the OP is asking how is it causing a diuretic effect within only a few hours of the very first dose
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....

Registered User vegravelsesnatt's Avatar
    vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Da Main Man View Post
    this is not being questioned. the OP is asking how is it causing a diuretic effect within only a few hours of the very first dose
    I never noticed a diuretic effect from dose 1? It typically manifests over the course of several days in my experience.

I see what you're getting at though, its just not in line with my experiences. Maybe others will chime in with their feedback.