Thread: How long ??

tomanderson91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long ??

I know you guys probably get this question all the time, but roughly how long after starting working out and eating right should I start to see improvements in my physique and strength increase ?

Eating roughly 3000 calories per day with 125 - 150g of protein.

lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnsomnia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tomanderson91 View Post
    I know you guys probably get this question all the time, but roughly how long after starting working out and eating right should I start to see improvements in my physique and strength increase ?

Eating roughly 3000 calories per day with 125 - 150g of protein.
    If you've never worked out before you should notice strength gains within a couple weeks. You should notice physique/aesthetic gains within a month or two.

All depends on how hard you lift, how solid your diet is, how dedicated you are and how often/much you've worked out in the past.
    ☢☢ 5'11''/6' Supreme Race Crew ☢☢

tomanderson91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lnsomnia View Post
    If you've never worked out before you should notice strength gains within a couple weeks. You should notice physique/aesthetic gains within a month or two.

All depends on how hard you lift, how solid your diet is, how dedicated you are and how often/much you've worked out in the past.
    Thanks for the reply, been working out the last 6 weeks, 5 days a week working each muscle group on different days, haven't really felt like I've gotten any stronger however my arms do appear to be slightly larger than before, noticing more definition in the triceps and chest.

I keep hearing that due to my height 6'1" it will be harder for me to build muscle is that true ?