MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Possible to mess up metabolism by over eating post contest?

I know this isnt contest prep stuff but I figured there'd be many more people here with contest experience than nutrition section. Is it possible to mess up, meaning like slow down your metabolism post contest by just eating too much? I'm a pretty big guy, currently weighing 208-210 at 5'10" and probably about 9ish percent body fat. I can usually cut on 3,000 calories if I'm above 200 pounds. I'm currently only eating about 2200-2300, I'm hungry nearly all the time. Almost always wake up in the middle of the night to eat cause I just wake up with my stomach making noises. Don't really lose weight though but I could be just focusing on the scale too much cause I have done a really nice recomp and gotten much much stronger and leaner while having my weight hover around 208-210. But can't seem to get below that.

I don't compete anymore but my last show was last august. I ended that prep eating just over 2,100 cals and post contest I was up to 3,000 in a week or so, then 3,500 then 4,000, eventually eating up to 5,400 cals a day. Gained 36 lbs. in about 2-2.5 months. Could this possibly screw up my metabolism? Just eating so much so quickly after prepping and gaining soo much weight so fast?

I was planning on cutting till October, but now I'm thinking maybe I should just start slowly increasing calories and try to add on a little weight and maybe build up my metabolism a bit and try cutting again in 12 weeks or so.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have never heard of that man. Are you asking because you are experiencing something? I know getting older definately plays a huge role in your ability to lean out... even year by year. I had no problem leaning out on junk food and minimal cardio until I hit 25. Now im 28 and I feel like I have live on the treadmill to drop weight.
    Your mind is your most powerful muscle. Use it to your advantage.