Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

some help please

Hey guys im really struggling here

I love lifting weights but i also love doing calisthenics but it's hard to combine both in a week or so

i was thinking of combining 3x full body weightlifting and hiit sprints and as active rest days calisthenics and swimming as recovery

Or 3x calisthenics and 2x full body weightlifting

Or just do calisthenics when trying to lose fa and bodyfat %, get toned and strong and do weightlifting when bulking gaining size and strength

What do you guys think, has anyone tried this before or something similar or what would you recommens me to do?

Current goals get good at calisthenics (being able to do muscle ups, full back bridges, dragon flag, etc slowly progressing to harder things and now is to get all that extra fat out of my body and get from 22% bf to 15% now but probably push it to 12%

What do you guys think its the best thing apart going on caloric deficit?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

“What does not destroy me, makes me strong.” – Nietzsche

Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sprinter91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Hybridreamer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hybridreamer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hybridreamer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hybridreamer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hybridreamer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hybridreamer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hybridreamer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hybridreamer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hybridreamer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hybridreamer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hybridreamer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Sprinter. I love calisthenics as well. I personally lift full body 3 days a week and do calisthenics just about every day although I do not have a set workout for them I just enjoy them so I do them. You can try to do either of your above options and see how your body feels. If it responds favorably and you don't find yourself getting rundown then keep doing it.

r694031 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r694031 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r694031 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r694031 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r694031 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r694031 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r694031 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r694031 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r694031 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r694031 is on a distinguished road. (+10) r694031 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Depending on how much and what type of calisthenic work you do, you may be able to add it into a weight lifting routine easier than you think.

As far as cutting BF goes - A caloric deficit can help but that's really losing weight in general which you're not necessarily trying to do rather you care about cutting fat. Lifting/weight training will help a lot with that as well as ensuring you're eating very clean. Maybe cut out some carbs, especially sugars or starches and go from there. You can count cals if you want but just remember not all are created equal - quality sometimes matters just as much as quantity.

Good luck

Originally Posted by r694031 View Post
    Depending on how much and what type of calisthenic work you do, you may be able to add it into a weight lifting routine easier than you think.

As far as cutting BF goes - A caloric deficit can help but that's really losing weight in general which you're not necessarily trying to do rather you care about cutting fat. Lifting/weight training will help a lot with that as well as ensuring you're eating very clean. Maybe cut out some carbs, especially sugars or starches and go from there. You can count cals if you want but just remember not all are created equal - quality sometimes matters just as much as quantity.

Good luck
    Thanks man,

I'm a beginner yet at calisthenics, I think i'll do a normal upper routine as active rest days alongside some swimming as recovery and lift 3x a week.

I'm still working on my diet but I'm gettin there, it's clean and I don't eat a lot of carbs, only some brown sandwiches in the day on the breaks of my work and in the evening I eat more protein and vegetables than carbs
    ++ Positive Crew ++