Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by blckndyllw View Post
    All because someone ate a fruit lol

god is love
    Which they were convinced to do by a talking snake with legs. And which they couldn't have known was evil since it was that very fruit that gave awareness to good and evil.

God is forgiveness.

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IcePikachu View Post
    This

Strong egotistical, arrogant azznole

Brb living it up in heaven but finding out some of my close friends/family members are torturing and that there is nothing I can do about it would be the worst hell.

A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In India many years from now people will say Mahatma Gandhi was a God. He was a moral, outstanding person who fought for freedoms and sacrificed everything.

Why can't he just be human. Because with time people won't care. To get people to listen to his message he is turned into a God.

The same thing happened with the Buddha. He was turned into a God exhibiting unbelievable human characteristics in the literature, from a unibrow(seen as beautiful in that day) that would stretch down to his knees, to a horse pinis (it was large, but the point was it could weilded on command)

And the same thing happened with Jesus. Jesus was real! And he was a great person who fought for civil rights and equality. And then in order for people to listen to his message he turns into a God.

And then ppl forget the actual message and just focus on believing in him as the important part when it is so far from what the intended purpose was.
    Owl sweaters inside her luggage you gotta love it

blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dtugg View Post
    Which they were convinced to do by a talking snake with legs. And which they couldn't have known was evil since it was that very fruit that gave awareness to good and evil.

God is forgiveness.
    And as a result those terminally ill children also go to hell because they were born with original sin

god is good
    Jekyll Jekyll Hyde, Jekyll Hyde, Hyde, Jekyll!

tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tjm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if jesus was real and really the son of God then he really disappointed. You're telling me that the son of the creator of the WHOLE universe came to Earth in human form, and instead of blessing us with knowledge about the cosmos that He created and by default knew everything about, he wasted his time just to tell us "don't lie or my dad will send u to hell lulz" ??? Really?!?! All christians I've encountered seem to think that Earth is very special, but in reality it is such a tremendously minuscule part compared to the rest of the cosmos that I doubt anything that happens here can deeply affect the Creator of Everything.

derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    God is a loving, righteous being
    - He creates all things
    - He creates Life
    - He wants to give you amazing things, eternal life and paradise, he created this amazing reward just for you
    - BUT he wants you to choose it, because God cannot have sinful, rebellious evil beings in his presence in paradise

That is why. He loves you and wants you to come to him....... but the point of this earthly journey is to mature. Do you want God too? If not.... he created you.... he can destroy you and send you back from whence you came. If you have a problem with that..... just remember everything in existence belongs to God. He created all of it, he owns all of it. Including you. So it is up to you to want to be a loving, righteous consciousness (soul) and know and love your Father in heaven. If you want to do that, then learn about the path - Jesus Christ. He is the path to the Father.

Or, you can believe in Naturalism/Atheism, continue on doing whatever you like (God gave you free will to choose)....but then don't cry when the Title Holder of every molecule in the Universe comes knocking after you die, and asks you...
    "What did you do with the Life I gave you?"
    === Serious Question=== (Anyone who holds the above beliefs, please feel free to answer)

What if I answer his question with "I have lived a relatively pious life. I have tried to live on the straight and narrow path, never trying to gorge myself or over-indulge. I have tried to do to others as I want them unto me. I have done my best to help out those in need and, in the end, I looked to leave the world a better place than I found it. Why will my fate suffer a different hand (hell, damnation, etc.) because I did not follow Jesus Christ, yet others who have sinned far worse and simply say they struggled with their sins but DO believe/follow Jesus enter the gates of Heaven?"

This is a very relative topic to a conversation I've had.

I am of the opinion that if I live my life right and noble and seek to do good in my time on Earth and I am judged at the gates because I chose not to believe in X person or follow Y practice... then honestly... I don't want to be part of some club that excludes people who look to do good but don't prescribe to a few particulars in the manuscript. Seems strange to condemn a life of a person who admits they have done well and on paper they have a great resume for Heaven but are denied entry while others walk in free despite far worse acts against humanity.

I have chosen to live a good life. I even chose that path without needing someone up above to tell me to choose it. Why would people like that be sent damnation when others may have done wrong and had to be told to live right?

BERT PROFILE PIC, MIRIN? TierAlpha's Avatar
    TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I die ill be dead in the ground. I don't want eternal life. And any son of a bitch who tries to wake me will know about it, I've worked hard and I deserve my sleep - Travis pastranas dad.
    ++Positive Crew++
    Online poker crew*
    Cut my own hair crew *
    No fap August 2014

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by derkerkjerk View Post
    === Serious Question=== (Anyone who holds the above beliefs, please feel free to answer)

What if I answer his question with "I have lived a relatively pious life. I have tried to live on the straight and narrow path, never trying to gorge myself or over-indulge. I have tried to do to others as I want them unto me. I have done my best to help out those in need and, in the end, I looked to leave the world a better place than I found it. Why will my fate suffer a different hand (hell, damnation, etc.) because I did not follow Jesus Christ, yet others who have sinned far worse and simply say they struggled with their sins but DO believe/follow Jesus enter the gates of Heaven?"

This is a very relative topic to a conversation I've had.

I am of the opinion that if I live my life right and noble and seek to do good in my time on Earth and I am judged at the gates because I chose not to believe in X person or follow Y practice... then honestly... I don't want to be part of some club that excludes people who look to do good but don't prescribe to a few particulars in the manuscript. Seems strange to condemn a life of a person who admits they have done well and on paper they have a great resume for Heaven but are denied entry while others walk in free despite far worse acts against humanity.

I have chosen to live a good life. I even chose that path without needing someone up above to tell me to choose it. Why would people like that be sent damnation when others may have done wrong and had to be told to live right?
    Copy paste of my own post in this thread :

First, the idea that you are a better person, or a more moral person, than the former-murderer/rapist, is wrong. Are you free of sin? In your whole life, you have done things, bad things. Even things like hurling hurtful words to your loved ones or strangers..... these things are not of God. These things can hurt people, and can make them cry, get depressed, damage their self-esteem, etc. This is why Jesus said, even just hateful words directed at your brother can make you a murderer. So, you, I, and the axe murderer are the same. We are all sinners compared to God. We are none clean and guiltless, and none of us can cast a stone at the other. If the murderer changes his ways, becomes a righteous person and obeys the Lord and loves his fellow man, then yes he is forgiven. The degree of his sin, and the degree of your sin, is of no consequence. Sin is sin. So this idea that you are more moral than someone else is wrong. God pours his love on those who are now his children, regardless of their past actions. If the idea that the axe murderer is forgiven is hard for you to accept.... remember this : This material world was designed to be temporary. It will pass away. Your flesh will pass away. But your God-Given Soul is eternal. So, God wants you to worry more about your eternal soul, rather than your human flesh. Yes the axe murderer did a horrible thing on earth, but whoever he killed - he didn't kill their soul. Don't put so much importance on earthly affairs. When you die and you "awaken" in the eternal realm..... you will understand just how temporary this journey was.

Now.... if you lived your life as you described... still, you never knew your Father. You never cared to love him back, to get to know him. So why would you want to be in Paradise with him if you never cared about him in the first place. You lived your life as an Agnostic, never really trying to find God. You wanted to be your own God. You lived as you wanted. As such, Jesus Christ will say to you on that day : "Depart from me, I never knew you"
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tjm8 View Post
    if jesus was real and really the son of God then he really disappointed.
    He is the most influential human in the history of mankind.

His teachings transformed the world.

But ok.

Do not fear...... trust in God.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

First, the idea that you are a better person, or a more moral person, than the former-murderer/rapist, is wrong. Are you free of sin? In your whole life, you have done things, bad things. Even things like hurling hurtful words to your loved ones or strangers..... these things are not of God. These things can hurt people, and can make them cry, get depressed, damage their self-esteem, etc. This is why Jesus said, even just hateful words directed at your brother can make you a murderer. So, you, I, and the axe murderer are the same. We are all sinners compared to God. We are none clean and guiltless, and none of us can cast a stone at the other. If the murderer changes his ways, becomes a righteous person and obeys the Lord and loves his fellow man, then yes he is forgiven. The degree of his sin, and the degree of your sin, is of no consequence. Sin is sin. So this idea that you are more moral than someone else is wrong. God pours his love on those who are now his children, regardless of their past actions. If the idea that the axe murderer is forgiven is hard for you to accept.... remember this : This material world was designed to be temporary. It will pass away. Your flesh will pass away. But your God-Given Soul is eternal. So, God wants you to worry more about your eternal soul, rather than your human flesh. Yes the axe murderer did a horrible thing on earth, but whoever he killed - he didn't kill their soul. Don't put so much importance on earthly affairs. When you die and you "awaken" in the eternal realm..... you will understand just how temporary this journey was.

Now.... if you lived your life as you described... still, you never knew your Father. You never cared to love him back, to get to know him. So why would you want to be in Paradise with him if you never cared about him in the first place. You lived your life as an Agnostic, never really trying to find God. You wanted to be your own God. You lived as you wanted. As such, Jesus Christ will say to you on that day : "Depart from me, I never knew you"
    I was fairly certain that was going to be the answer I received because it is the same I heard previously. I understand, and I am okay with the idea of "sin is sin" because if we're all sinners then what is the point in weighing them, good versus bad. I get that. However, I find it a bit strange that I am told "you are living your life in sin" while others, willingly admit to sinning themselves. I have known friends who do bad all week and go to church on Sunday. How hypocritical.

I don't really care about getting to know the father, but I do wonder why so many other people wish to help me get to know him. As you put, it won't really be a big deal for me to be in Heaven since I don't understand/know anyone there, but then why are so many people so eager to tell me about this place/person?

When I was younger I tried finding God. Didn't have much luck. Why would I be punished for something I couldn't find? Is it really so simple as "I now believe?"

EDIT* Thanks for the reply

awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lets be cereal an all powerful cosmic being wouldnt give a flying **** what humans think of it.Its like comparing a human to an amoeba.
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    because some Christians have fear in their hearts and lack faith in God. This is normal, because it takes us times to mature in the spirit.

Some Christians fall to peer pressure, as they are human, and feel embarrassed about the ridicule atheists will give them with phrases like "lol talking snake" and so these Christians will begin to doubt the accuracy of the Bible. They will start to make things up, like "its just a metaphor" or things like that, to make sense of it with their human wisdom.

But God is very clear. Lean NOT on thine own understanding. Lean on God for all things - including wisdom.

An animal could in fact speak if a powerful entity like Satan possessed one. These are supernatural things. There is nothing funny about the concept that a powerful demon could possess an animal. The Bible has many instances of this happening - including when Yeshua Messiah (Jesus) cast out demons and they went into nearby pigs.
    Originally Posted by blue_aviators View Post
    Old Testament = Poems & Storries
    New Testament = History

History is true, poems and storries are not.
    reading this thread, I get the impression CalmWind would view you as a weak Christian. how does that make you feel?

BERT PROFILE PIC, MIRIN? TierAlpha's Avatar
    TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He is the most influential human in the history of mankind.

His teachings transformed the world.

But ok.

Do not fear...... trust in God.
    Do you believe in every word that is in the bible?
    ++Positive Crew++
    Online poker crew*
    Cut my own hair crew *
    No fap August 2014

pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pharscape91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Other than the things that are obviously metaphors, like talking snakes, or a guy getting swallowed by a giant fish, no, we don't. Yes, Jesus taught in parables, but I don't see any room for cherry picking. Like I said, atheists see the "cherry picking going on", and I have yet to be given an example.
    http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/nt_list.html

GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Titansfan08 View Post
    Did you watch the simpsons today or something?
    jeebus...is that you? lmao

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exodus 20:5
    You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me.

I'm an atheist and i knew that. Learn your bible before you turn on it.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah it is old testmanet stuff. Please learn what a bible is before you try and make ground breaking theological discoveries.
    uh yeah, thats why I mockingly mentioned it, which BTW dismissing laws in the bible because its old testament rules in and of itself is a form of cherry picking.

not to mention, nowhere in the bible does it say you should not follow those rules simply because they're "old testament" In fact I believe jesus said that you should follow all of the written rules of the bible.

dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000) dtugg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    uh yeah, thats why I mockingly mentioned it, which BTW dismissing laws in the bible because its old testament rules in and of itself is a form of cherry picking.

not to mention, nowhere in the bible does it say you should not follow those rules simply because they're "old testament" In fact I believe jesus said that you should follow all of the written rules of the bible.
    Yep, see post 152.

blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post

He doesn't get that, he thinks the OT was meant to be all stories and metaphors despite being intertwined with the "factual" NT. Sounds like the OT is just harder for him to believe and he doesn't want to admit to himself it's all garbage.
    Jekyll Jekyll Hyde, Jekyll Hyde, Hyde, Jekyll!

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    God is a loving, righteous being
    - He creates all things
    - He creates Life
    - He wants to give you amazing things, eternal life and paradise, he created this amazing reward just for you
    - BUT he wants you to choose it, because God cannot have sinful, rebellious evil beings in his presence in paradise

That is why. He loves you and wants you to come to him....... but the point of this earthly journey is to mature. Do you want God too? If not.... he created you.... he can destroy you and send you back from whence you came. If you have a problem with that..... just remember everything in existence belongs to God. He created all of it, he owns all of it. Including you. So it is up to you to want to be a loving, righteous consciousness (soul) and know and love your Father in heaven. If you want to do that, then learn about the path - Jesus Christ. He is the path to the Father.

Or, you can believe in Naturalism/Atheism, continue on doing whatever you like (God gave you free will to choose)....but then don't cry when the Title Holder of every molecule in the Universe comes knocking after you die, and asks you...
    "What did you do with the Life I gave you?"

......wow.....

this is, like, 1950's Alabama Baptist church type of mentality

davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The roman gods care because they cease to exist when no one no longer believes in them.