tayytripp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I add creatine mono hydrate , BCAAs, testosterone boost to my stack??

I've been working out for a strong, dedicated 4 months straight now. In my stack now I just take whey protein, c4 for pre workout, and fish oil.

I was looking into possibly getting some bcaas, testy boost , and creatine mono hydrate. A couple people have told me to look into these products and try them out. Before I did I wanted to get as much advice and insight on these products as I can.

I'm 22 years old. 182. And around 13-15 percent body fat.

Any advice would be very helpful and appreciated. Thank you guys.

altair11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altair11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altair11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altair11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altair11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altair11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altair11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altair11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altair11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altair11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altair11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tayytripp View Post
    I've been working out for a strong, dedicated 4 months straight now. In my stack now I just take whey protein, c4 for pre workout, and fish oil.

I was looking into possibly getting some bcaas, testy boost , and creatine mono hydrate. A couple people have told me to look into these products and try them out. Before I did I wanted to get as much advice and insight on these products as I can.

I'm 22 years old. 182. And around 13-15 percent body fat.

Any advice would be very helpful and appreciated. Thank you guys.

Creatine mono sure, the other 2 NO

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should add a multi if anything to your stack since you have only been lifting for 4 month, and a quality fishoil.
    Focus on your diet and training.

Thanks so far guys

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'd be wasting your money on a test booster. A BCAA product can be beneficial. What does your current training regimen look like? Do you train fasted (ex. first thing in the morning)?

As for creatine monohydrate, yes I would add it into your stack. It's the most proven supplement and has great cost/benefit.

Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    You'd be wasting your money on a test booster. A BCAA product can be beneficial. What does your current training regimen look like? Do you train fasted (ex. first thing in the morning)?

As for creatine monohydrate, yes I would add it into your stack. It's the most proven supplement and has great cost/benefit.
    I work out at the end of the day. I'm in the Army so it's the only time I really can. I eat dinner. Wait a few minutes. Take my pre. Then wait another few minutes. Then go to the gym

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Adding mono to your supps is not a bad thing. Mono should be the basis of every beginning supp routine.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Originally Posted by Cheftepesh View Post
    Adding mono to your supps is not a bad thing. Mono should be the basis of every beginning supp routine.
    Any recommendations for a creatine Supp??

jcmv4792 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmv4792 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmv4792 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmv4792 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmv4792 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmv4792 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmv4792 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmv4792 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmv4792 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmv4792 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcmv4792 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tayytripp View Post
    Any recommendations for a creatine Supp??
    any micronized creatine from the popular brands are good... they're the same with different names.