hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

detox program while at maintenance?

So I'm considering doing a diet detox program that my wife is running through her arbonne wellness system. She has done it as well as many of her friends and feel they benefit from it immensely. I'm pretty much finished with "cutting" (maybe slight bit more) and figured this may be a good way to transition into maintenance before going into a surplus.

basically it's for 28 days and eliminates the following from your diet:
    refined sugar
    diary
    gluten
    soy
    coffee
    alcohol
    corn
    vinegar
    “white” foods – sugar, flour, rice, potatoes & artificial sweeteners

I would continue using REAL food (unprocessed) for my nutrition and if I need protein, I can use the VEGAN protein powder and coconut milk for shakes.

it also incorporates the use of prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes. My wife pretty much gets all the stuff for free since she is a distributor so I'm considering it.

seems to be mixed opinions on the vegan (pea) protein being beneficial to bodybuilding. However, i'm not going to be "bulking" really for the next month.

Anyone ever do anything like this?

there has to be some vegan bodybuilders right?

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by hmmmm16417 View Post
    So I'm considering doing a diet detox program that my wife is running through her arbonne wellness system. She has done it as well as many of her friends and feel they benefit from it immensely. I'm pretty much finished with "cutting" (maybe slight bit more) and figured this may be a good way to transition into maintenance before going into a surplus.

refined sugar
    diary
    gluten
    soy
    coffee
    alcohol
    corn
    vinegar

I would continue using REAL food (unprocessed) for my nutrition and if I need protein, I can use the VEGAN protein powder and coconut milk for shakes.

it also incorporates the use of prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes. My wife pretty much gets all the stuff for free since she is a distributor so I'm considering it.

seems to be mixed opinions on the vegan (pea) protein being beneficial to bodybuilding. However, i'm not going to be "bulking" really for the next month.

It's junk "science." A normal, healthy human digestive system is perfectly capable of maintaining it's own level of "detox" without any gimmics.

As far as the list of "eliminated" foods, none of them require removal from a balanced, moderate nutrition plan. Ask yourself, are you lactose intolerant? Do you suffer from celiac disease? How about diabetes? If no, then why would you stop eating such nutritious foods as dairy products, or bread, or avoid sugar?

Further, "detoxes" can actually be harmful to your health; some will kill all beneficial bacteria found in the intestinal tract, bacteria that helps digest some foods, and some that protect against harmful bacteria.

But don't take my word for any of this; call your doctor, and ask him/her about "detoxes."

You'd also do well to avoid the advices of someone who sells "detox" products, wife or not.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont really subscribe to the whole detox diet thing. Most bad things, heavy metals, pcbs etc are stored in fat, they are hard to get rid of without burning said fat. Losing fat can help clear these from the body more so with the addition of some foods like cillantro, basil etc are helpful in chelating some metals (they are cummulative and take a long time to clear completly though). Calcium helps remove Lead from the body and while it is possible to get enough calcium from plant sources alone you better plan on eating a ton of veggies.

I think a better approach overall is to avoid exposure to toxic chemicals through food selection (i.e. avoiding canned tuna etc), hygein ensuring produce etc is cleaned well before eating, and personal protective equipment at work (if working with chemicals), and avoiding environmental exposures by using common sense with chemical products (i.e. reading the label and SDS as needed). Eat a balacnced diet with plenty of fresh veggies (I choose organic if the veggies are part of the dirty dozen and will be eaten raw as most pestcides are not heat stabile and break down during cooking) and some fruit.

Pea protein seems good, I believe it is considered complete (has all essential Aminos, Hemp protein is supposed to be good as well). There are vagen bodybuilders, but I would think they need to be extra diligent about ensuring they meat (pun) their zinc and iron needs as well as ensuring they get cobinations of plant based proteins that make a complete protein i.e. beans and rice etc.

If its free and they are raving about it, I doubt doing it for a month would hurt anything. Personnally, I would just move to a maintanance plan for a few weeks of the same foods you have been eating in your journal and adjust up as needed to meet your goals. The same probiotics that are neccessary to keep the GI tract healthy are found in cultured dairy products like yogurt...Why eliminate yogurt to take a pill?

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Detox.... Sorry, but it's crap. Unless you undergo chelation therapy you're not detoxing anything. Like the others said, the only natural Detox is a good healthy sweat.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Drink prune juice and kale smoothies exclusively for a week. You will crap out every evil in your body. Follow that up with a week of only beet root juice. It's true, I read it on the internet.

Here is my general rule- if it sounds like something an unhealthy looking TV doctor (ala Dr Oz, etc) would advise, I don't waste my time with it.
    Just show up. Move some iron. Put in the time. Eat enough food.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    It's junk "science." A normal, healthy human digestive system is perfectly capable of maintaining it's own level of "detox" without any gimmics.

As far as the list of "eliminated" foods, none of them require removal from a balanced, moderate nutrition plan. Ask yourself, are you lactose intolerant? Do you suffer from celiac disease? How about diabetes? If no, then why would you stop eating such nutritious foods as dairy products, or bread, or avoid sugar?

Further, "detoxes" can actually be harmful to your health; some will kill all beneficial bacteria found in the intestinal tract, bacteria that helps digest some foods, and some that protect against harmful bacteria.

But don't take my word for any of this; call your doctor, and ask him/her about "detoxes."

You'd also do well to avoid the advices of someone who sells "detox" products, wife or not.
    This^^
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

refined sugar
    diary
    gluten
    soy
    coffee
    alcohol
    corn
    vinegar

It is 28 days of your life, try it and report back any changes.

hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's free for me. I understand that many think that a "detox" is a scam and I'm sure they use that word to get people to buy in lol. I feel this particular program is to help people get started on a healthy change and get into a habit of being conscious of what they eat. After the 28 days , one is supposed to re-introduce one thing that they eliminated at a time and evaluate how they feel. Many find that there was only one thing that was actually making them feel like crap and bloated.

I've been getting bored of my current diet and figured doing this with my wife will allow us som time to have some quality conversation time. Lord knows we definitely can use some of that lately.

Worst case I will not benefit from it at all, but even if I learn something small I can use that to better my future.

I think the biggest thing for me will be giving up caffeine lol.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's free for me. I understand that many think that a "detox" is a scam and I'm sure they use that word to get people to buy in lol. I feel this particular program is to help people get started on a healthy change and get into a habit of being conscious of what they eat. After the 28 days , one is supposed to re-introduce one thing that they eliminated at a time and evaluate how they feel. Many find that there was only one thing that was actually making them feel like crap and bloated.

I've been getting bored of my current diet and figured doing this with my wife will allow us som time to have some quality conversation time. Lord knows we definitely can use some of that lately.

Worst case I will not benefit from it at all, but even if I learn something small I can use that to better my future.

"one is supposed to re-introduce one thing that they eliminated at a time and evaluate how they feel"

That is how many nutritionists/naturopaths/doctors determine food allergies and food issues anyway.

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    That is how many nutritionists/naturopaths/doctors determine food allergies and food issues anyway.
    Its the broscience of the nutrition world though. Its not that its particularly bad, or always wrong, but it becomes a subjective placebo filled mess. Its in part why so many people claim to be allergic these days to this and that when they are not. So many people claim food allergies these days that many people start to treat them as the "boy who cried wolf" which can be a problem for the far smaller number of people with real allergies.
    Obsession is a term the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post

Oh my....thank God you are a voice of reason around here. What makes me want to puke, is you spend the time to give a thoughtful and educated response and the guy says....."I want to try it anyway!"

Regardless IW, thanks for helping out. I hope it makes you feel some satisfaction that some actually listen to your great advice and apply it. Count me in that camp!

Come to think of it.....I am going to start a diet where I only eat yellow colored foods. It is a modified version that if the food is not originally yellow, you can carry around food coloring or even spray paint to impart the mystical yellow powers into the food. I know many of you think this stuff is silly, but a bunch of my wifes friends (who have never exercised a day in their lives or ever eaten a balanced diet) say they feel great on it.

One note, Krylon is supposed to be the best yellow paint for your food. It is said in the pigment, they expose the particales to the sun on the vernal equinox and therefore there is more 'yellow' in them.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Srs on the coffee give up. My problem with programs like this is the arbitrary nature of the foods removed from the diet.

3 of 5 blue zone cultures habitually drink coffe
    White potato is a miracle in satiety, and loaded with vitamins and minerals.
    Dairy has a long list of benefits and studiea to support its role in a good intake.
    Gluten and soy, case by case. Many people have no issues.

Watch pea protein its "complete" but low on some aminos usually. Complementary proteins need to be used. Same kind of deal as beans and rice. Also watch leucine content.

I think its better to just look for improvements in ones diet on a case by case basis of merit, not somebody elses food list. JMO.

If somone thinks they have issues, working with a good allergist can be helpful.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Come to think of it.....I am going to start a diet where I only eat yellow colored foods. It is a modified version that if the food is not originally yellow, you can carry around food coloring or even spray paint to impart the mystical yellow powers into the food. I know many of you think this stuff is silly, but a bunch of my wifes friends (who have never exercised a day in their lives or ever eaten a balanced diet) say they feel great on it.

One note, Krylon is supposed to be the best yellow paint for your food. It is said in the pigment, they expose the particales to the sun on the vernal equinox and therefore there is more 'yellow' in them.
    I heard about that diet. Dr Oz had a bunch of fat people on his show and they all said it was a miracle. They had so much energy, they could walk to the fridge and get their own food afterwards!
    Just show up. Move some iron. Put in the time. Eat enough food.

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i've seen people at work go on those smoothie, juice, veggies, etc. etc. detox. sure they shed a few pounds but no protein, carbs, fat in your diet isn't good. have you watched, "Naked and Afraid"?.
    The Ageless Wonder Crew: Client, Player, President.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Arbonne Science. So one of the greatest pyramid scams with housewives is now in the detox business. Lmao. Unreal.
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Arbonne Science. So one of the greatest pyramid scams with housewives is now in the detox business. Lmao. Unreal.
    That and shakeology seem to be gaining some traction oh and the whole Wrap it trend I'm seeing.
    ☻/
    /β–Œ
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShreddySmurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't understand how people can buy into "only unprocessed foods" in the diet plan, and then concomitantly recommend vegan protein shakes and probiotic supplements...it's like saying, "Eat only these natural, whole foods, which will provide all the nutrition you need, except for these tablets and powders which we just happen to sell..."

I personally think that very restrictive diet plans can be instructive in certain ways, but that you should understand your own motivation for wanting to try them. If you're just trying to support something that your wife is doing (regardless of how you may feel about the "science" behind it) and you feel like a bit of a change or challenge, then by all means try it out and post your results.

I reckon you will struggle to retain your hard-earned lean muscle mass by cutting out animal protein supplements and dairy, unless you plan to chow down plenty of extra meat to make up the gap. Keeping your protein intake high is possibly even *more* important during a cut, than it is during a bulk.

I'd also be interested to see how your workouts fare on this type of diet, as opposed to working with a deficit that has obviously been effective for you so far.

Originally Posted by ShreddySmurf View Post
    I don't understand how people can buy into "only unprocessed foods" in the diet plan, and then concomitantly recommend vegan protein shakes and probiotic supplements...it's like saying, "Eat only these natural, whole foods, which will provide all the nutrition you need, except for these tablets and powders which we just happen to sell..."

I personally think that very restrictive diet plans can be instructive in certain ways, but that you should understand your own motivation for wanting to try them. If you're just trying to support something that your wife is doing (regardless of how you may feel about the "science" behind it) and you feel like a bit of a change or challenge, then by all means try it out and post your results.

I reckon you will struggle to retain your hard-earned lean muscle mass by cutting out animal protein supplements and dairy, unless you plan to chow down plenty of extra meat to make up the gap. Keeping your protein intake high is possibly even *more* important during a cut, than it is during a bulk.

I'd also be interested to see how your workouts fare on this type of diet, as opposed to working with a deficit that has obviously been effective for you so far.
    yes

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    That and shakeology seem to be gaining some traction oh and the whole Wrap it trend I'm seeing.
    If your not married or in a monogamous relationship wrapping it is a very good idea

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    If your not married or in a monogamous relationship wrapping it is a very good idea
    We'll I think that type of wrapping is fine and is proven to work The wrap it trend of wrapping your midsection in order to lose weight is pretty ridiculous though.
    ☻/
    /β–Œ
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Post these results when they are available.

Arbonne Nutrition News
    April 2014
    In April 2014, Arbonne International engaged with internationally respected Mayo Clinic to conduct a clinical study of the Daily Essentials Deluxe Set. This study includes 80 participants using this new set for 90 days. Check back for details of the study as it progresses.