Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My moms giving me a hard time about being to thin when I'm not

Okay so last year I was 265 pounds and this summer I went down to 170 and on Saturday I went down to 165 that was pretty much by accident my problem is I feel I just lost a **** load of mass but my mom saying I am looking to skinny when I'm not. I do look better than what I did but I feel that I have that bearmode fatcep look no offense to anyone but I don't want that look at all I don't really know how I even got it in the first place with all the cardio and clean eating I've done this is just driving me crazy because my mom thinks I'm anorexic and is probably checking me in the mental hospital as I'm typing this I just don't know how to tell her that I need to loose more fat I feel I look like ****ing shrek right now has anyone else been in this situation with there parents that I'm in and how can I get rid of this fatcep look?

Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    6'2" 165? Dude stop cutting.
    B/S/D 295/365/535

Born and Raised in Maryland Crew

ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Letherface View Post
    Okay so last year I was 265 pounds and this summer I went down to 170 and on Saturday I went down to 165 that was pretty much by accident my problem is I feel I just lost a **** load of mass but my mom saying I am looking to skinny when I'm not. I do look better than what I did but I feel that I have that bearmode fatcep look no offense to anyone but I don't want that look at all I don't really know how I even got it in the first place with all the cardio and clean eating I've done this is just driving me crazy because my mom thinks I'm anorexic and is probably checking me in the mental hospital as I'm typing this I just don't know how to tell her that I need to loose more fat I feel I look like ****ing shrek right now has anyone else been in this situation with there parents that I'm in and how can I get rid of this fatcep look?
    If you're really 165 and 6'2" and you think that you look like shrek, well you should probably think about seeing a counselor, it definitely sounds like you have at least a little body dysmorphia
    It'd be like staying fat while running marathons because it's more impressive to finish a marathon when you're overweight. It might be impressive in the short run, but in the long run it just doesn't make any sense. ~breathinglife

Raw competition lifts ....................Equipped
    Squat 661
    Bench 490...........................................666.9
    Dead 585

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your mom has probably got it right mate. There's more than one way to improve body composition. Lift weights, gain muscle.

Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Letherface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ShortDave View Post
    If you're really 165 and 6'2" and you think that you look like shrek, well you should probably think about seeing a counselor, it definitely sounds like you have at least a little body dysmorphia
    What is body dysmorphia and how much sould I weigh for my height

Brazzers account holder 1fapalldey's Avatar
    1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    parents always think youre thinner or fatter than you sre either way they will find something , disregard and continue towards whatever your goal is
    -SCC crew
    -positive crew
    - loves ariana grande crew
    - would WK ariana grande crew
    - ariana is my 10/10 crew
    - petite sloots crew
    SC: alsnow9312

lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilhenry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "I don't really know how I even got it in the first place with all the cardio and clean eating I've done"

whyyounolift?

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Post a picture.

But at your height and weight you more than likely need to stop losing weight. Mom's can be critical of their children but your mom is right on this one.

baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree with ShortDave, there is no way you look like shrek at this point. Congratulations though on all the weight lost! Is it possible your mother is just worried you have become overly focused on your weight and that it has become unhealthy?

1fapalldey: I have a pic of me in that same horse mask! Im a bit dorky that way :-)
    The nation-state and society seek to control the body in a myriad of subtle ways, so if you are going to fight for the right to do with your body what you please, why not make it a battleground worth fighting for? ;)

ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is body dysmorphia and how much sould I weigh for my height
    Body dysmorphia is when you imagine your body, or aspects of your body, look different than they actually look. Like if a person thinks they have a big nose, eventually that may be all they can focus on when they look in the mirror. In your case, you were overweight, now even though you are no longer overweight, you still think that you have all kinds of excess fat.

This can lead to eating disorders.

Take care of it.

There is no way I can guess how much you should weigh without seeing a picture of you, most healthy males at your height would be closer to the 180lbs mark. You current weight doesn't sound unhealthy to me, however, your attitude about your weight definitely does.
    It'd be like staying fat while running marathons because it's more impressive to finish a marathon when you're overweight. It might be impressive in the short run, but in the long run it just doesn't make any sense. ~breathinglife

Raw competition lifts ....................Equipped
    Squat 661
    Bench 490...........................................666.9
    Dead 585

Brazzers account holder 1fapalldey's Avatar
    1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by baffledgenius View Post
    I agree with ShortDave, there is no way you look like shrek at this point. Congratulations though on all the weight lost! Is it possible your mother is just worried you have become overly focused on your weight and that it has become unhealthy?

1fapalldey: I have a pic of me in that same horse mask! Im a bit dorky that way :-)
    hehe ty men
    -SCC crew
    -positive crew
    - loves ariana grande crew
    - would WK ariana grande crew
    - ariana is my 10/10 crew
    - petite sloots crew
    SC: alsnow9312

How do I post pictures on here?

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do I post pictures on here?
    Put progress pics in your bodyspace profile.

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    6'2' 165lbs = You on that body dysmorphic disorder time brah? Sounds like you are. Time to stop dieting.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

Registered User devilsrule61287's Avatar
    devilsrule61287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devilsrule61287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devilsrule61287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devilsrule61287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devilsrule61287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devilsrule61287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devilsrule61287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devilsrule61287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devilsrule61287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devilsrule61287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devilsrule61287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Um, its because you are too thin OP. Past a certain point, you can't just keep dieting and burning away body mass. If your arms, or any other part of you looks soft and pudgy at this point, the solution should be to try and put on some more muscle. Burn fat later once you have a larger window to lose weight. At 6'2" and 165, you simply don't have more room to keep losing weight, regardless of your bodyfat percentage. Its a problem we sometimes call "skinny fat". I was (and to a certain extent still am) in the same situation, in that I was an objectively light weight, but totally soft body composition. You just need to put on some muscle, then try again to burn away the fat. And the second time, you will be a lot happier than the first time.

rsimpkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsimpkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsimpkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsimpkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsimpkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsimpkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsimpkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsimpkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsimpkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsimpkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsimpkins is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah dude if you put on some muscle mass you will look better at a heavier weight with the same amount of bodyfat.
    Please don't call me lucky because I worked for this.