xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000)

shoulder confusion. Possible muscle inbalance or injury?

I have been having some discomfort in my right shoulder; its not painful but its uncomfortable. range of motion is ever so slightly limited compared to the left, I feel some clicking (not painful) when i rotate my arm, slight nerve zings every once in a while. Almost feels as if my arm is a little lose and there is a general discomfort in my rear delt area. My strength is total fine, I dont experience pain while lifting or otherwise, it just almost feels as if something is off.

I havent sustained an injury and im just confused as to why this is happening. I will end up going to the doctor but its a complete waste of time as im sure my advice will be to "rest"

Does anyone have any experience with this? Are there any exercises I can do to possibly help? Does this sound like a muscle imbalances or an injury?

I have very poor posture and im thinking that could be a contributing factor, what so of exercises whould be performed for posture and shoulder stability?

thanks for any imput

magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    inner outer rotations and a lot of facepulls, cut back on your training on front delts a bit, because its gonna take some time to develop balance

The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I had my shoulder drop from an accident years ago and I worked just that one arm w light weight heavy reps and the clicking and popping stopped and I'm better then ever, you got to ask yourself are you lifting too often/heavy? that will cause a lot of that stuff. Best of Luck -6two
    Stay Natural, Stay Humble
    !Psalm3!

hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Smile

I have had a similar issue to you for months now, and I just avoid a lot of exercises. Fortunately apart from flat bench I can do all the other major lifts.

You've just got to try and train round it, and do exercises that don't give you that feeling of discomfort and hope in time it heals up. Make sure your warming up properly too.

Obviously getting good balance in your shoulders and doing rotator cuff exercises is vitally important. I do 2 back days a week now, where I hit rear delts on both to try and make up for any imbalances I've built up.

I also try to do some rotator cuff exercises twice a week. I'm hoping 1 day il be able to start doing the flat bench again, as everytime recently that I've gone back to it, after 3 or 4 workouts the discomfort starts to return.

Best of luck with trying to sort it out.

xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Thanks for the support guys, i wasnt expecting such sincerity and I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by magician27 View Post
    inner outer rotations and a lot of facepulls, cut back on your training on front delts a bit, because its gonna take some time to develop balance
    Thanks man, facepulls are part of the regime but i am going to have to lay off front delts..

Originally Posted by The6TwoTitan View Post
    I had my shoulder drop from an accident years ago and I worked just that one arm w light weight heavy reps and the clicking and popping stopped and I'm better then ever, you got to ask yourself are you lifting too often/heavy? that will cause a lot of that stuff. Best of Luck -6two
    this is encouraging and im glad to hear you recovered. were you experience similar issues as me? I do lift very heavy but not to the point where i think it is dangerous. problem is, i have always had the push through it mentality... but when it comes to shoulders im scared from all the horror stories.

Originally Posted by hanger1989 View Post
    I have had a similar issue to you for months now, and I just avoid a lot of exercises. Fortunately apart from flat bench I can do all the other major lifts.

You've just got to try and train round it, and do exercises that don't give you that feeling of discomfort and hope in time it heals up. Make sure your warming up properly too.

Obviously getting good balance in your shoulders and doing rotator cuff exercises is vitally important. I do 2 back days a week now, where I hit rear delts on both to try and make up for any imbalances I've built up.

I also try to do some rotator cuff exercises twice a week. I'm hoping 1 day il be able to start doing the flat bench again, as everytime recently that I've gone back to it, after 3 or 4 workouts the discomfort starts to return.

Best of luck with trying to sort it out.
    thanks bro, fight the good fight man, sounds like there might be an imbalance we are both dealing with

hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Smile

This dude on YouTube offers some sound advice and demonstrates some good exercises that should help you out.

*****://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x9bvVGFYl-8

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get it checked out by a ortho who specializes in shoulders and sports medicine. Sounds a bit like Posterior Scapular Instability (PSI). If there's movement you'll need to at least do rehab (mainly RC joint work).

The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I did experience similar stuff brother, I just go for it and I know injury is apart of the game in im. -6two
    Stay Natural, Stay Humble
    !Psalm3!

PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've seen people say they've gotten good results from Defranco's Shoulder Shocker -
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...oulder_shocker

Falltroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Falltroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Falltroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Falltroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Falltroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Falltroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Falltroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Falltroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Falltroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Falltroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Falltroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had this exact problem this week. Went to the chiropractor and he could slide my shoulder back to front. He made an adjustment to jam the joint back in place. Better now but I think shoulder joints can get out of line while lifting. Chest days really put stress on my shoulders.

Originally Posted by PaulRivers View Post
    I've seen people say they've gotten good results from Defranco's Shoulder Shocker -
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...oulder_shocker
    very interesting, im going to have to devote some time reading that more thoroughly

Originally Posted by Falltroy View Post
    Had this exact problem this week. Went to the chiropractor and he could slide my shoulder back to front. He made an adjustment to jam the joint back in place. Better now but I think shoulder joints can get out of line while lifting. Chest days really put stress on my shoulders.
    its interesting because i go to the chiropractor too and get them adjusted but he says my shoulder joint adjusts fine.

I went to the doctor and he mentioned there was no loss of range of motion large enough to indicate any serious injury. he suggested i rest for a week and if there was still irritation to go to the physio.
    part of me thinks this is a hip issue, does anyone have any experience with hips being misaligned creating shoulder issues?