Closed Thread
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    checking privilege... Bro_montana's Avatar
    Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bmx045 View Post
    "Hey what's up?" - woman

"Don't shower, I've got plans for you" - OP

looooool
    The stories and information posted above are artistic works of fiction and falsehood
    Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    I'm all for that telling you what you want to hear stuff, but I started off sexually, then she said "I don't even know your name". We only got the middle of their conversation, so I assumed he already had that. When she said that, then I'm thinking, "Okay....don't get too nasty or insinuating because she may say no". When she asked about what he likes about older women, I told her.

I just followed her words.

If she responds, which I think she will, then we can go back to the nasty.

I get what you're saying, but in some ways, speaking like you have some sense and actually recognizing her being sexy works better than just "I like to fukc older chicks just because". You seem different to her because she's not looking at you as just another young guy.
    A true master would never feel the need to explain himself

OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FrontDoublePie View Post
    A true master would never feel the need to explain himself
    Read this thread then get back to everybody about what you have to say about BJ then.
    !l|- Engineering Crew - EE -|l!
    Black Jesus Worshipper

But at the cost of what? MartinFultz's Avatar
    MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think the problem is the people who use black Jesus's lines are skinny young white dudes and it doesn't work the same way as if youre a 30 year old black guy... always funny either way
    Donald Tromp for president crew

Tradecel master race crew

Anti-cope crew call out all copers on site crew

FreshlySnipes is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshlySnipes is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshlySnipes is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshlySnipes is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshlySnipes is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshlySnipes is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshlySnipes is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshlySnipes is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshlySnipes is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshlySnipes is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshlySnipes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Funny how now everyone is mocking the stupidity of the overly sexual response to "are you free tonight", but at the time she said it, everyone thought she meant sex and was encouraging him to respond that way. Go back to page 7 and read the reactions when OP posted her text.

OP also implied that he was going over to her place, making us think they had been talking about it already.
    *Too nervous to talk to SIRI crew*
    *Steal easily affordable things to avoid talking to cashier crew*
    *So ugly people get whiplash from looking away crew*
    *Enter gym through fire exit to avoid talking to receptionist crew*
    *Not allowed within 50 feet of a school crew*
    *Went within 50 feet of a school crew*
    *House arrest crew*

cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FreshlySnipes View Post
    Funny how now everyone is mocking the stupidity of the overly sexual response to "are you free tonight", but at the time she said it, everyone thought she meant sex and was encouraging him to respond that way. Go back to page 7 and read the reactions when OP posted her text.

OP also implied that he was going over to her place, making us think they had been talking about it already.
    Poor college student crew*
    Don't live by myself crew*

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bmx045 View Post
    "Hey what's up?" - woman

"Don't shower, I've got plans for you" - OP
    Originally Posted by EnforcerOTF View Post
    "can you email me the proposal for the Johnson file later?" -woman
    "walk down to the my office, use the stairs not the elevator, i want you to sweat. squeeze out a little poop between your cheeks and dont shower. i want to use the shower head with massage function to clean you up and stimulate you"

"you're fired" - boss
    Originally Posted by LashGordon View Post
    This.

So much this.

"Hey how's your day going?" - girl

"Don't worry about my day. Come to mine and start rubbing your clit..." - OP

ayyyyyy lmao

moar of these

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MartinFultz View Post
    I think the problem is the people who use black Jesus's lines are skinny young white dudes and it doesn't work the same way as if youre a 30 year old black guy... always funny either way
    That's what I'm saying though. There's no way to tell who it's coming from when all she sees is the sexual message and the visual she's getting from it.

That first "Text This To Your......" thread I made, that went well because it was sexual. That's it. The receiver saw it happening, not who wrote it per se'.

I know what you're saying, I just don't agree with it.

(Not coming at you the wrong way. All love my dude.)

Eastern Europe's Erudite The-BeAsT's Avatar
    The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the more OP texts the more he loses the initiative.

IRL male-female dynamics are a whole different than over technology. jus sayin
    █ Hybrid•Genetics █

Weights ♦ 100kg is always 100kg
    Winning ♦ The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.
    Truth ♦ Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

• do more

MirinTheChode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MirinTheChode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MirinTheChode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MirinTheChode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MirinTheChode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MirinTheChode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MirinTheChode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MirinTheChode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MirinTheChode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MirinTheChode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MirinTheChode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't make my reading of this 23 page thread be in vein OP or I swear I've "got plans for you"

GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In...
    there's still a slight chance it could happen

WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000)
    meh. OP is surely taking his time like he's courting this woman or something. WTF? If it were me, I would have thrown the "bedroom acrobat" copypastas by now.
    Yahweh is a man of war. Yahweh is his name. - Exodus 15:3

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Still can't believe this thread is still going & literally nothing has even happened.

OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    initiate a date, right now OP.

she knows your intentions, you don't have to worry about the friendzone, POUNCE, now is your time.

I'm talking about specifics too.. "Next thursday I'll pick you up at X time and we'll go for drinks at X location"

GO don't let us down son.

You can't afford to invest any more time into this, be assertive, Make misc proud. Make Black Jesus proud.

cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cboeger2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OldNewb29 View Post

she knows your intentions, you don't have to worry about the friendzone, POUNCE, now is your time.

I'm talking about specifics too.. "Next thursday I'll pick you up at X time and we'll go for drinks at X location"

You can't afford to invest any more time into this, be assertive, Make misc proud. Make Black Jesus proud.

Invest? I've got all the time in the world brah, not getting married crew*
    Unless she makes more than me crew*

WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OldNewb29 View Post

lol are u serious?

she has already called him a "baby" several times now. She doesn't want to date OP. She just wanna have fun if you know what I mean.
    Yahweh is a man of war. Yahweh is his name. - Exodus 15:3

BERT PROFILE PIC, MIRIN? TierAlpha's Avatar
    TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    read this all. my god it was going so well.

come on op, bj has got your back (lol)
    ++Positive Crew++
    Online poker crew*
    Cut my own hair crew *
    No fap August 2014

Originally Posted by WarrNation View Post
    lol are u serious?

she has already called him a "baby" several times now. She doesn't want to date OP. She just wanna have fun if you know what I mean.

she can be my sugar momma too though, nomsaiyin?

Hunting them billionz DudehBrah's Avatar
    DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girl: "Wanna continue the conversation after 8? I have my Spanish class in a while"

OP: "Don't worry about the Spanish class. And don't shower, I've got plans for you."

Huh?

Goddammit OP. You dun goof'd

Originally Posted by DudehBrah View Post
    Girl: "Wanna continue the conversation after 8? I have my Spanish class in a while"

OP: "Don't worry about the Spanish class. And don't shower, I've got plans for you."

Huh?

Goddammit OP. You dun goof'd

Negged.

Notsrs cbf'd

denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Read through all 23 pages with the quickness. In!
    "If I was an NBA team I would sign Rudy Gay just so I could trade him and get better." - jross2021

2010 BB.com's Jiu Jitsu team

"Don't cry and quit. You're already in pain. You're already hurt. Get a reward for it"

Hunting them billionz DudehBrah's Avatar
    DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudehBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cboeger2 View Post

Negged.
    No thanks Jeff LOL

Scarletto is just really nice. (+1000) Scarletto is just really nice. (+1000) Scarletto is just really nice. (+1000) Scarletto is just really nice. (+1000) Scarletto is just really nice. (+1000) Scarletto is just really nice. (+1000) Scarletto is just really nice. (+1000) Scarletto is just really nice. (+1000) Scarletto is just really nice. (+1000) Scarletto is just really nice. (+1000) Scarletto is just really nice. (+1000)
    in, it can happen

PlaysHwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlaysHwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlaysHwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlaysHwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlaysHwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlaysHwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlaysHwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlaysHwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlaysHwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlaysHwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlaysHwo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brah update us if there's anything, or did she go NC?

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PlaysHwo View Post
    Think she still hasn't contacted him since last night. She's supposedly a Lawyer & goes to the gym/school though so she's really busy.

Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fuark sad day when the highlight of my day is waiting to see the progress made between a miscer and a milf. Wut am I doing with my life

Originally Posted by PlaysHwo View Post
    NC still, just saw a snapchat story she posted though that was a picture of her office, showed like a phone and desk lmao

Originally Posted by BigTimePlayer View Post
    Think she still hasn't contacted him since last night. She's supposedly a Lawyer & goes to the gym/school though so she's really busy.
    This. Taking Black Jesus's advice and not being that annoying younger guy that's cliché to a female. She'll respond when she wants too/if she does. If not I'll hit her up in a few days.

deniseboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deniseboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deniseboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deniseboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deniseboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deniseboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deniseboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deniseboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deniseboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deniseboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deniseboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your not on her bad side you still have a shot

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheSkins View Post
    Still chuckling at the fact she sends an innocent message asking if OP's going to be around later, assuming he wants to continue their conversation, and he texts back telling her not to take a shower and sh*t....

Huh????
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy