GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What's going everyone, need some info on dem micros.

Hi guys ! First of all, hello to everyone in this community, just started out and wanted to say hello .

About my question - ain't gonna irk you with some kind of an annoying question but I want someone to give me some detailed info of the micros and the which foods contain them.

My diet consists only of whole foods so I am pretty much hitting a bunch of essential micros but for now my sources of carbs are white rice and oatmeal and vegetables; my protein sources are chicken breasts; cottage cheese and egg whites and my fat sources are raw almonds and egg yolks.

I am sure I am doing good with the micros by eating this but I also want to know about other micros so I can also add other foods and not eat the same everyday .

I am utterly sorry if the information I am seeking is already somewhere on the stickies but I've read the main one with calculating macros and cals. If any of you posts a link so I can read in depth about micros and add other foods so that I don't lack on a CERTAIN micro, that would be great !

Cheers to everyone here and have a nice day.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I found it amusing you listed parts of eggs separately lol, rather than just saying "eggs" considering the yolk is a protein source too.
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10) GOMADNOW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    I found it amusing you listed parts of eggs separately lol, rather than just saying "eggs" considering the yolk is a protein source too.
    Well, glad I amused you for a lil bit there.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The desire to learn more about micronutrients is great as it points to an interest in health, which is something often overlooked in the fitness community.

To get started learning the basics, please review the following:

Micronutrient Intake

Take care and use good judgement in food selection and portioning to ensure that micronutrient sufficiency is reached without excessive intake from dietary sources and/or supplements.

As with macronutrient sufficiency, one should ensure micronutrient sufficiency predominantly or, ideally, entirely from whole and minimally processed foods.

To get a good sense of recommended intake of vitamins and minerals, please review this USDA guidelines webpage.

You'll find the following information particularly helpful:

That's what I needed ! Thank you very much. With my current C/P/F sources I am not lacking micros since they are whole foods but when I get bored and I want some variety, no better way of including foods with different micros