VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Official IFN MAX OUT Review Thread! THE ULTIMATE PRE-WO!

OFFICIAL MAX OUT REVIEWS! ADD YOUR OWN!

Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post

Label Claims
    1-Unlimited energy…TRUE!
    2-Explosive strength…TRUE!
    3-Laser focus…OH YES VERY TRUE!

1st day

Energy 10/10
    Where do I start… I normally drink 2 cups of strong coffee in the morning but today, I decided to only drink one. I am glad I did because OH MY GOD do I have some energy!! It was insane at the gym because I couldn’t stop lifting weights and lost track of my workout kinda lol. I did all of this without even warming up…

The only reason I stopped is because I felt like I was doing too much but could have easily gone for another half hour. I usually take a 20 to 30 seconds of rest in between sets which is normally exhausting BUT NOT TODAY!

Focus 10/10
    Oh boy I never had so much focus like this in a long time, last time i had decent focus (which nothing to compare to what I experienced today) was about a year ago before my daughter was born because since then sleep have been horrible so yeah focus in the gym was the SH!T.

Pump 8/10
    Only reason why I am giving it only 8 its because i did shoulders and I wear a t shirt couldn’t see if my shoulders more pumped than normal but my upper body was pumped overall for sure, the bottom line I felt GREAT in the gym, next time I have to get a tank top or a muscle shirt or something so I can see the difference.

Strength 10/10
    So normally when I workout its first thing in the morning and I workout on an empty stomach, so like I said earlier I only take like 20 to 30 seconds rest and I cant lift really heavy because I don’t give my self enough rest time which im ok with I like it this way and today I managed to go 10 lbs heavier than normal! which was superb because I didn’t change a damn thing about my daily routine.

So its 4 hours since my workout and I still feel energetic focused and no crash what so ever I am extremely impressed, I have yet to try a supp deliver from first use and maxout did it.

Whoaaaa yall…

Energy 10/10
    was great went crazy as you can see I felt like I kinda over did it today, but maxout just triggers something and I feel like I don't want to stop! But I think my body need a break..

Focus 10/10
    Just impressive, complete mental clarity after 10 minutes of consuming maxout.

Pump 9/10
    Veins were popping arms were full and it's not even arms day!!

Strength 10/10
    I was going for it and that long work out didn't phase me so yeah I'm loving it.

Originally Posted by Nyrin View Post

Bright and early, everything still dark, I opened up the tub and dug in. A pleasant blueberry pomegranate aroma greeted me. Despite feeling like walking death, I still took pictures, damn it!

I'll admit--I was really skeptical about MaxOut's mixability given its inclusion of 2g of GMS. My experience with CL's Glycergrow has taught me that GMS and water do not get along, but there's something magical about the micronization or other ingredients in MaxOut that make it dissolve in a jiffy. There was a little GMS sedimentation sticking to the sides at the end, but not much at all--and nothing a quick swirl and chug couldn't solve. Also, there was this really cool swirly effect beneath the surface of the water as I stirred it, like there was a transparent layer of water sitting above a swirling GMS layer. ...I'll take whatever entertainment I can get in situations like this.

Flavor-wise, I was blown away; not only did it taste good, but the Blueberry Pomegranate is actually a really complex and sophisticated flavor, too. Simultaneously sweet, tangy, and even a bit of appropriately bitter undertone; it's like the flavor was fine-tuned to accommodate the malic acid nastiness and somehow turns it into a strength. I've only had the watermelon HemaVol, and so can't compare the Blue Pom flavoring systems between the two products, but I was really, really impressed about how good this tasted in MaxOut. I'd drink it all day. But then I'd die.

I drank my MaxOut shortly before leaving on the ~10m drive; by the time I was pulling into the parking lot, I was already starting to feel a little woken up with a noticeable mood boost. Gotta be that PEA kickin' in. Got in early enough that I didn't recognize anyone. Weight area was clear, though--that was nice.

Wow--despite having pretty much the worst sleep possible and all sorts of monkey wrenches thrown in, I still managed a solid workout. With the exception of my second bench set, I hit all my targets--I could have squeezed another rep or two there, but it would have totally gassed me.

Strangely, I actually felt like I got stronger as the workout progressed; it's like some of the fatigue from sleeplessness was just melting away.

My initial impression of MaxOut's effects is that it seems like a 3-stage rocket: there's a very sudden and short-lived mood and energy boost (likely from the PEA) that tapers down into a longer and more steady stim rush that feels familiar enough to be caffeine and synephrine (still riding that now); what was more subtle, though, was what I believe are the GMS and nitrates kicking in slowly as the workout progressed, which made some of my later sets easier than the first sets. I actually wanted to keep working out when I finished, but had to hurry off to work. Mood and energy have remained elevated for the past 5 or 6 hours, so there's a pretty long-lived effect going on here.

Very impressed so far. I had high expectations, and MaxOut was put to the test right away. Can't wait to see what it does to a workout where I actually get decent sleep the night before.

Originally Posted by xavengedx23 View Post
    Tried this last night for the first time. Blueberry pomegranate.

Best pre workout I have ever tried. In terms of effects, and taste. Pre jym is now second for me.

Originally Posted by xavengedx23 View Post
    ****ing amazing. Could taste both the pomegrante and the blueberry. It had such a fresh fruit like taste. The tartness from the malic acid was an awesome addition/contrast to its sweetness. Oddly enough, I also really enjoyed the GMS floaters in there for some reason.

Think i'm gonna order lemon drop right now.

Originally Posted by misfit28 View Post
    Had a great chest/arm day today. Max Out tastes just as good in 10 ounces of water

The strength effects are really nice so far. I was only supposed to hit 3+ reps on my 5/3/1 Bench today, and hit 10

Pump was painful on my 5 X 10 Standing OHP, LOL.

Focus was on point, as was endurance. Interested to see how these trends continue with further use

Originally Posted by furious122 View Post
    Got the blue pom Max Out in the mail last night and let me tell you: its intense!

Did 1 scoop and my focus,energy,and endurance were excellent. The vascularity and pump is unreal! And the blue pom tast like a blue jollyrancher!

Great job Iforce!

Originally Posted by iamjeffrey View Post
    Going to give it a few days, probably 3-4 days of use.

Taste doe of that lemon drop is just perfect. Smell was great as fuuuu too. Hit shoulders today, had a great lift. So far so good. And at that pricepoint I don't think this will be out of anyones rotation for a LONG while.

Impressive yall just impressive.. if you buy it u won't regret it.

Originally Posted by iRobzilla View Post
    All I can say is.. Fkn nailed it.

Used lemon drop today. Best tasting pre I've ever had, even superior to LD Hemavol.

I haven't had a session as good as today since OG Craze. The energy/motivation/focus was superb. Pumps/vascularity was painful. I used it as a standalone and didn't stack anything else with it. I'm very stim tolerant and haven't cycled off in 3 months or so, mind you.

Bought 2 tubs, and I'll be grabbing more later today while the deal still lasts.

Originally Posted by seanfromiran View Post
    Had an absolutely pissening upper body workout off this stuff on Saturday. Took a full scoop and was supersetting and dropsetting like nobodies business, sometimes even combining the two haha. Worked out probably half an hour longer than normal and just plain felt great.

Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Was going to start taking MaxOut next week since I started a deload week today. But I had to get in at least 1 scoop of MaxOut. Temptation got to me. Let me just tell you this stuff tastes amazing and the focus was unbelievable! Never felt so zoned in! Oh and talk about pumps! They were painful (in a good way ) and I've never gotten pumps like that from any other supplement! iForce has a fuc*in winner on it's hands!!!

Originally Posted by holl0309 View Post
    Two thumbs up! Lemon drop tastes great. Mixed 1 scoop with around 20 oz of water and it tastes just like lemonade. Would drink with water as flavoring if I could. Had a great workout as well great energy and focus. Can't wait to try it again tomorrow on arms day. Solid product all around IMO.

Last edited by VaughnTrue; 08-22-2014 at 08:37 AM.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kitzy521 View Post
    I know, my first post. I do a lot of reading but have never posted. After taking Max Out, I felt compelled.

I'm fresh off of a short stim break. I'm very tolerant to stims, usually at max dose or I cheat the scoop for a little bit more. I never even bother with assessing my tolerance. Except for Dexaprine XR. For some reason I listened with that and even after a week I tried a full pill... never again. But I digress.

I've used Max Out twice now. I have both Lemon Drop and BluePom. I am a huge Lemon Drop fan in both Compete and Hemavol. To be honest, I prefer both of those, Hemavol probably the most, to Max Out. The BluePom is better than the Hemavol version, though. Regardless, the Lemond Drop is still pretty good and actually reminds me of something else. Almost like liquid yellow Pez candies. Energy came on smooth but was strong and I felt great. I didn't want to sit still at the gym even between sets but I didn't feel jittery either. The pump was insane, especially in my arms. I've only used Max Out twice so far, Back and Tri day and Chest and Bi day. I've been itching to get back in the gym and have even considering rearranging my gym schedule just so I didn't have to wait any longer. Focus actually kicked in on my way to the gym. Focus is a major issue for me. My mind tends to wonder between sets. This was not the case on either day.

This is a great preworkout!! I usually switch after each tub. Always searching for the next best one. I really don't feel the need and I'm glad I have three tubs of Max Out.

Originally Posted by noblegm View Post
    Man this stuff is the sh___t!! I have been on a stim break somewhat as I only take my current pre 3 days a week and fully loaded isn't heavy on the stims anyway. Let me tell you this stuff had my pumped and gave me so much energy- almost like the old Muscle Marinade and that's saying something- the lemon drop flavor was great as well. Today I took it with 2 caps of Npept before I worked out and I had one of the best workouts of my life!! I am going to order several more tubs ASAP as this is by far my new favorite workout- Good job guys!

Originally Posted by xcolemanx View Post
    I just finished my first workout with Max Out and I am beyond impressed. As many have said, the lemon drop tastes like Lemon Heads candy, which is awesome. Max Out offers amazing focus, energy, endurance, and pumps. Maybe I was just really stoked on it but I was definitely putting up more weight than normal on all my lifts, and I had sustained energy and focus the entire workout. Also, I did not experience any tingling or jitters, which is also a huge plus.

Another thing I would like to mention is that while I am a huge HemaVol fan, I didn't feel the need for stacking it with Max Out. The guys at iForce could have easily left the pump aspect of Max Out out of it so people would have needed to stack HemaVol with it, but they didn't. I think it was a really stand-up thing for you guys to make a 100% complete pre workout product instead of leaving out ingredients to maximize profit.

Thanks for Max Out, seriously. It is everything I've ever wanted from a pre workout.

Originally Posted by kevin1st View Post
    finally got my box. i must say, between hemavol, compete and now max out, iforce consistently has the best non-protein powder flavoring by quite a bit imo.
    i used one scoop and it was great. can't add anything that hasn't already been said. energy, focus and pump - all good. and the thing i really like is that it's truly a one scoop product for me. co-worker tried one scoop from me and begged me to buy one of my 3 tubs.

Originally Posted by v1t3k View Post
    Lemon drop is delicious!!!
    One of the best tasting PWO flavors i've tried, it's like a lemon juice with a sweet after taste!!! mixes well
    as for the effects, it comes smoothly the energy and the focus, gives you a great mood

Originally Posted by misfit28 View Post
    It seems like this stuff gets better with each workout. I feel like I'm nuthugging here, but this stuff is really great, LOL.

Still not tons of energy for me, which I didn't expect anyway due to my stim tolerance, but it wakes me right up. The focus aspect is the best part. I also love the effect of the nitrates, the pump is great and I also seem to have better MMC. Hit another rep PR today on bench
    more coming soon!
    I got no strings on me

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lots of great and insightful feedback in here.

I'd add my own but because it says iForce in my signature, everyone would probably think I'm a little biased anyways.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good to see the positive reviews so far, this is great!

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I see my name on there! Does that mean I'm famous now?!
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    I see my name on there! Does that mean I'm famous now?!
    one of the first official ambassadors of Max Out? Your name will be remembered for centuries to come.
    I got no strings on me

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, I must be hidden in the dark ages or something. I did not know this supp exisited.

will look these reviews over...............
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    Wow, I must be hidden in the dark ages or something. I did not know this supp exisited.

will look these reviews over...............
    Glad I posted this thread then!
    I got no strings on me

hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Forgot my arms day vaughn it was all 10s whoop whoop.
    Learn....then share the knowledge.

iBulk

ARA(1.5 grams)+PA(1.2 + grams)= GAINS

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Glad I posted this thread then!
    yeah, so am i.

will be looking further into this...........

Friday night bump!
    I got no strings on me

Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm one of those loggers. Feel free to follow along.

Loving MaxOut so far; I knew it was going to be a wild ride ever since the profile was revealed, but the results are even exceeding expectations for me at this point. A nice stim cocktail combined with a solid dose of nitrates and cholinergics, topped off with more anti-fatigue effects and fantastic flavors? Yep, all there.

Plus, you can still stack it with HemaVol, not that it's even remotely necessary.
    [Log] Prime Nutrition Stack: bbcom.me/1Acr9Pt
    [Log] iForce's MaxOut: bbcom.me/1rkIzuD
    [Log] Ergogenix's ErgoBlast: bbcom.me/1rauhby
    [Log] Team GAT's Adenoflex : bbcom.me/SVvSGf
    [Log] iSatori's Eat Smart Shakes : bbcom.me/1qg0Fdb
    [Review] Beast Lineup: bbcom.me/1oftt7r
    [Review] Vega's New Bars: bbcom.me/1quvixC

cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Reviews are lookin good!

Tastes better than lemon drop hemavol? @.@???
    Just tried lemon drop hemavol for the first time yesturday. 10/10!
    Current - > Sponsored Phosphamuscle log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166685431
    Current-> Sponsored Clear Muscle Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165977921
    Anabolic State Review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164318111&p=1296635871#post1296635871
    P.P.K. Blue Star Review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165104571

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    one of the first official ambassadors of Max Out? Your name will be remembered for centuries to come.
    My great grandkids will hear stories about me!

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hows the lemon drop compared to hemavol?
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Supposedly better o.O I'm shocked!
    Current - > Sponsored Phosphamuscle log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166685431
    Current-> Sponsored Clear Muscle Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165977921
    Anabolic State Review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164318111&p=1296635871#post1296635871
    P.P.K. Blue Star Review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165104571

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Better.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cdevocht View Post
    Supposedly better o.O I'm shocked!
    Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    Better.

Is that even possible?!

iForce using flavor scientist from the future?
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have had 4 or 5 sessions with it. I really like it. I am rotating it with Katana. Sometimes I throw in a scoop of grape Neurocore and it mixes well with the lemon drop Max. This might be better than Maximize Intense. I am still not sure yet.

just noticed your sig, Vaughn.......

now, back to the programming........ I like what I am reading thus far on Max Out........

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Iforce delivers not a surprise. All glowing reviews
    NASM-CPT

Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    just noticed your sig, Vaughn.......

now, back to the programming........ I like what I am reading thus far on Max Out........
    Only 53 hours and 35 minutes until Thursday night football action...

Only 4 days 5 hours and 35 minutes until FLORIDA STATE FOOTBALL KICK OFF BABY!!!!!!!!!
    I got no strings on me

jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Only 4 days 5 hours and 35 minutes until FLORIDA STATE FOOTBALL KICK OFF BABY!!!!!!!!!
    HELL YEAH!! GO NOLES! #NolesNation #fearthespear #repeatchamps

FSU grad 08

Registered Alpha TimeToMakeGains's Avatar
    TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cant wait to join this thread and see wut all the fuzz is about been craving lemons lately so im so glad i got the lemon drop flavor
    *Team Seid*
    Follow on ig for car/misc/lifting stuff... ig:TimeToMakeGains

-Never Home Crew - FA crew - Virgin Crew -

Current BW: 13 stone

S:30 stone (atg)
    B:15 stone (atg)
    D:30 stone

Originally Posted by jao04c View Post
    HELL YEAH!! GO NOLES! #NolesNation #fearthespear #repeatchamps

FSU grad 08
    Nice to see all this love for MaxOut and for the Noles! FSU and Famous Jameis are gonna roll over OK State tomorrow!

Ill get some more recent reviews added by Monday at the latest...feel free to add your own!
    I got no strings on me

Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Flavor: 10 out of 10 for lemon drop. Tasted just like those old lemon drops i used to have when i was a kid.

FST-7 training and lactic acid training really tested the recovery benefits of Max Out. And it delivered I had very good recovery. Energy: Did not noticed any jittery effect with max out. It provided a sustained energy that lasted throughout my workouts. It helped me push through plateaus and the burn and achieve higher weights and reps on my workouts. Strength: was a very effective in helping me to improve in strength. Prior to taking max out I had hit the wall. Max out helped me to push through that wall and continue to make progress. Pump was very good especially on arm day. Because I was able to push myself to my limit and beyond it forced my body to adapt and helped me to make increases in muscle size of half an inch in arm, 1 and 1/4 in chest and decrease in waist size of over an inch and decreased over 3% bf

Overall rating 10 out 10
    Last edited by Curl Master; 10-09-2014 at 04:10 PM.

Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Missed this thread but unlike TrainerTone I guess my reviews aren't legendary .

I'm finishing up my log now and really love this stuff. The reviews are accurate and on point for sure.

Next I may have to get my hands on the Test Explosion Stack Vaughn keeps talking about! It'll help me avoid the typical plateau I usually hit 6-8 weeks into my program... At least that's what everyone says
    In Search of Cheap Agmatine Caps

Originally Posted by Deadliftin View Post
    Missed this thread but unlike TrainerTone I guess my reviews aren't legendary .

I'm finishing up my log now and really love this stuff. The reviews are accurate and on point for sure.

Next I may have to get my hands on the Test Explosion Stack Vaughn keeps talking about! It'll help me avoid the typical plateau I usually hit 6-8 weeks into my program... At least that's what everyone says
    you always legendary to me baby
    I got no strings on me

Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you always legendary to me baby
    Is it getting hot in here?
    In Search of Cheap Agmatine Caps