Thread: My food log

Registered User fattycakes4ever's Avatar
    fattycakes4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My food log

I'm between houses/cities right now, so I'm travelling a lot and staying in hotels or with friends. Fortunately, we don't really have "fast food" here... but I have been eating a lot of takeout.

I had 2 cups of milk (approximately) which probably put me over my target of 20g per day of carbs.

The first was with my coffee (no sweetener) and then I didn't eat until dinner.
    3 bunless burger patties (two beef, one elk/venison) with bacon, cheese, caramelized onion and a bit of bbq sauce and mayo on a bed of lettuce. I also had a salad (greens, goat cheese, vinaigrette) and a HUGE takeout container full of sauteed zucchini.

The second cup of milk was post workout -- I added a scoop of protein powder that I "borrowed" from the friend whose house I'm staying at. After I drank it, I realized 1 scoop had like 9g carbs. Oh well.

raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Buy cream and have that instead of milk, or mix it 60/40 so it's a bit runnier.

Cheese is your friend when travelling, you can get it pretty much anywhere.