Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Calling out black/minority brahs...I got a question

Do any of u legit get mad when u meet someone else of your race who has a clear hatred for themselves or is overly supplicating to white people?

I swear it legit makes my blood boil, just got done reading the thread with the indian dude and the sorority girlfriend. It actually pains me to think there are actually people like that out there

SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000)

IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A lot of black people base their self-worth on whether they can get a non-black partner.

EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OP, how did you get into the UK?

BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, it does get me upset, especially when I see a Black person with a non-Black partner and/ or a mixed race child. I see them as sellouts.

DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IBeBlackBlack View Post
    A lot of black people base their self-worth on whether they can get a non-black partner.
    And where did you get this startling fact from?

IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBeBlackBlack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BluMuscle View Post
    Yes, it does get me upset, especially when I see a Black person with a non-Black partner and/ or a mixed race child. I see them as sellouts.
    Lol mad?

When I become a millionaire famous black man, I deserve a non-black woman who is decent looking.

You think these stuck up HBBS would otherwise?

TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRennaisance will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IBeBlackBlack View Post
    Lol mad?

When I become a millionaire famous black man, I deserve a non-black woman who is decent looking.

You think these stuck up HBBS would otherwise?
    whats kinda sad is that you're probably not even black

EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EnglshRockstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OP, how/why did you immigrate to the UK?

Originally Posted by SrsAF View Post
    betas gon beta

Originally Posted by theoldnite View Post

this

QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nope, doesn't bother me. Don't really care about their beliefs. I'm doing me.
    •Black Guy Crew •Christian Crew •Sportbike Crew •Occasionally Alone Crew •UMD Terp Alumni Crew •No Supps Crew •Keeps Shirt On In Avi Crew •Georgia Tech Alumni Crew

Bench/255 Deadlift/415 Squat/360 Pullups/23 Mile/6.13
    1030 total @ 158bw. mirin

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheRennaisance View Post
    Do any of u legit get mad when u meet someone else of your race who has a clear hatred for themselves or is overly supplicating to white people?

I swear it legit makes my blood boil, just got done reading the thread with the indian dude and the sorority girlfriend. It actually pains me to think there are actually people like that out there
    I've never seen this IRL before. I live in El Paso, were I rarely meet someone who isn't Spanish. It would probably bother the **** out of me to encounter something like that.

That Indian dudes thread made me lose my **** though. Something I learned in my anatomy class is that Indians are Caucasians. They're just darker because of where they live in the world, yet that girl acted like she was above and beyond him despite being the dead same. That killed me.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Absolutely not. If that person wants to coon themselves out, by all means, have at it. They'll never be white, never be what they feel they should be in terms of "a part of something different", so they lose in the end. You spend all that time trying to please a group of muthafukca's who don't care about you and still talk about you behind your back.

It's comical actually.

Be proud of who you are.

hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am spanish, native american, and black and i love it now but there was a time I would try attracting more whites bc I live in the deep south and it was my only chance of having hot white women.

Now i dont really care.. but I did know this one black guy irl who is also a miscers who is completely black and the guy looks completely out of place dressing white and only talks to whites and is an obvious racist.

wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its a sign of low self confidence and a terrible trait to have in a partner if thats her plan.

would cut her off if i ever noticed.

Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Absolutely not. If that person wants to coon themselves out, by all means, have at it. They'll never be white, never be what they feel they should be in terms of "a part of something different", so they lose in the end. You spend all that time trying to please a group of muthafukca's who don't care about you and still talk about you behind your back.

It's comical actually.

Be proud of who you are.
    There is SO much irony in this post coming from you

BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post

It's comical actually.

Be proud of who you are.
    Yeshua!

Don't be scared homie! mexanacho's Avatar
    mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    only when its a woman. srs, was on tinder and saw this puerto rican girl with an "I looooooooovveeee white men" in her about me. made me want to give her the hardest hate fuk of all time
    "When it comes to matters of the heart always follow your dick"

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”

Eagles - 6ers - Angels

hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AD117 View Post
    I've never seen this IRL before. I live in El Paso, were I rarely meet someone who isn't Spanish. It would probably bother the **** out of me to encounter something like that.

That Indian dudes thread made me lose my **** though. Something I learned in my anatomy class is that Indians are Caucasians. They're just darker because of where they live in the world, yet that girl acted like she was above and beyond him despite being the dead same. That killed me.
    Link to thread f or reps

Originally Posted by AD117 View Post

I know. I am somewhat hoping it was a troll post by bonetana (notorious indian race troll)

I tend to find all aspects of weakness just infuriating tho

but just reading about some dude wifing up some "reformed" sorority sloot and then said sloot having the audacity to consider herself superior because of her skin tone

HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Shout out to uncle ruckus

Originally Posted by theoldnite View Post

Originally Posted by EnglshRockstar View Post
    There is SO much irony in this post coming from you
    oh look chitty race troll

whats amusing is that you're english so there is a pretty much a 95% chance you're bitchmade and would pipe down IRL

HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HOMUNCULI has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hidingwithmusic View Post
    I am spanish, native american, and black and i love it now but there was a time I would try attracting more whites bc I live in the deep south and it was my only chance of having hot white women.

Now i dont really care.. but I did know this one black guy irl who is also a miscers who is completely black and the guy looks completely out of place dressing white and only talks to whites and is an obvious racist.
    U ignoran cuh

Wtf is talking white?
    Brb speaking proper English is considered white....gtfo

Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm half black half white so where do I stand here misc ?
    We don't negotiate with feminists.

LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BluMuscle View Post
    My fiance is black and we'll be having swirl babies you ******* ass bitch.

And she could get a quality partner of any race she desired, as could I.

weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have black friends who go on and on about how amazing white girls are and how they want a white gf blah blah. Makes me feel like they have self hate. Especially when they turn down a good looking black girl for an average white girl. Makes no sense lol

Originally Posted by TheRennaisance View Post
    oh look chitty race troll

whats amusing is that you're english so there is a pretty much a 95% chance you're bitchmade and would pipe down IRL
    Yet you live in a nation built by great white english men

Why not move back to nigeria if you hate the english so much?

KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nah, phuck them. A lot of **** some black folks do saddens me but I'll never want to change who I am. It's kinda laughable to hate yourself cause of your skin color and ****.

edit: All jokes aside though ..I do think light skin girls are more attractive than darker skin girls ..but that's just my preference