Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

White girl thinks Indian guy is dating up the social ladder by dating her

Okay guys, I'm using a throwaway cause my girlfriend seems to know a lot of people. Sorry, if it's a bit long and winded. Please bear with me.

My girlfriend (Jennifer; not real name) and I are both college students in a mostly white university. It's known for having a great engineering program and thus has an influx of brown South Asian students including me (Mostly male) come in.

Now, I am a Christian Indian born and raised in America, who comes from the stereotypical, traditional family who came to this college for engineering. My girlfriend is white who was apart of a sorority when she started college here for about 2 years until she had to leave due to time commitment issues. I met and started dating her about a year and a half ago when she was in the process of leaving. I had actually started liking here before I knew about her sorority past. (Just putting that out there)

Jennifer still keeps in touch with her sisters and also knows many guys and is still very social. I, on the other hand was nothing like her at all. She is the first girlfriend that I have had. I, like most brown guys it seems, was a shy, socially awkward nerd who didn't know how to talk to girls in the first year. I met a "friend" in one of my classes who seemed to gravitate towards me because I guess he knew I would be willing to help him out in class and help him with homework answers and perhaps he may have used me. I didn't care, because I was willing to do anything to make friends. In return, he invited me to hang out with him and his friends and in a short amount of time he taught me a lot of things when it came to the social scene, parties, clothes, and talking to girls. (I actually was able to get a hand-job from a girl who did it through pity for the most part)

Eventually, I met Jennifer at a party that my friend invited me to. We hit it off and we started dating. Everything is swell. She introduced me to her friends who didn't mind me at first. I introduced her to my friends both white and brown. I still made friends with the brown guys because that's my people, if that makes sense and helped them with their social life.

Now, this happened a few days ago and I haven't seen my girlfriend in person yet. Well, we were both talking about a Greek hosted party that we were invited to and encouraged to invite anyone we could. So, me being a friend wanted to invite a few of my brown friends to the party just as she wanted to invite her own friends. When my gf heard that I was going to invite other brown guys, she came up to me and asked me nicely "Is it alright if you didn't invite your friends?

I asked her why? She said "not all of them, just a few." I asked again which ones? She basically listed off all of my brown friend and none of the white friends that I was planning on inviting. (My list isn't that big btw). We went back and forth about it until she dropped this bomb.

"Well, let's be honest you went up a notch socially since we've been dating. You don't see Indian guys dating white girls like me at all do you? I did agree with her on that part regretfully. My girlfriend is a very hot and attractive girl like most sorority girls and does have guys eyeing her. I guess I agreed, because honestly every brown guy that I have seen with a girlfriend has been either overweight or just not attractive at all and I assume they are settling for a brown guy because no other guy will take them. So, I felt like the luckiest brown guy in the world since dating my girlfriend. I know this makes me a douche bag and I hate the fact I think like this and it doesn't help that Indian men are the least desirable by most women including Indian women :/

Anyways, I told her so are you dating me for some exotic thrill, pity, dare, or because you actually love me? She said "of course I love you. I wouldn't be with you with this long if I didn't". After, some loving words, we had sex and she went back home and we left the question about the friends up in the air. The party isn't for nearly 2 weeks, so there's time.

Now, I don't what to think or position to take from this exchange. On one hand, I feel very hurt emotionally as I could never measure up to my girlfriend especially when another dude could snatch her up easily. I'm also hurt because I am not ashamed of my heritage and should never be, but my girlfriend goes and says this. I love her so much and she may be my first everything for the most part, but I feel so close and understand one another on the same wavelength. I don't know if this could be get in the way of our relationship.

Tldr; My white girlfriend says that I should be lucky for dating her as a brown guy after getting into argument about inviting brown friends to a party and now I don't know how to feel about this and where I should I go from here.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/relationship..._that_i_moved/

Salutes gonna salute
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

SeanyRbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanyRbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanyRbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanyRbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanyRbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanyRbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanyRbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanyRbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanyRbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanyRbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanyRbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great read. I thoroughly recommend reading OPs post in its entirety

Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000) Iron121 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you really expect me to read that chit?
    Canucks
    Blue Jays

RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) RightKindaGuy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    american society does place higher importance on lighter skin (which I dont agree with, but it is what it is)
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Anti Marriage Crew*

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄,

Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Iron121 View Post
    Do you really expect me to read that chit?
    Yes.

In any case, cliffs:

- 21 year old Indian guy is Engineering student.

- Indian guy is awkward.

- Indian guy helps a class mate out with homework and he invites him to parties

- Indian guy meets former sorority girl and they start dating.

- They both get invited to a frat party.

- Indian guy wants to invite some Indian friends as well. GF objects

- GF says "Well, let's be honest you went up a notch socially since we've been dating. You don't see Indian guys dating white girls like me at all do you?"

- Indian guy is ashamed of his heritage and agrees with girlfriend.

* 6'1" manlet crew *

gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I need cliffs, photos of the girl and her bf(no homo).
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's an idiot for feeding into that though.
    "I guess I agreed, because honestly every brown guy that I have seen with a girlfriend has been either overweight or just not attractive at all and I assume they are settling"

:/
    I want to forget mistakes they've helped me make
    It's better to be broken than to break

BroSteeze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroSteeze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroSteeze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroSteeze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroSteeze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroSteeze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroSteeze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroSteeze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroSteeze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroSteeze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroSteeze has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol just lol. What a pussy
    Ravens/Red Sox/Canucks

TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500)

Homo Renassaincicus NetherRealm's Avatar
    NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shes not wrong, the average American will view him as dating up and her as dating down (unless he's incredibly successful/rich or good looking), I'm sure even his stereotypical Indian family (as he puts it) is highly pleased with his decision to take a white woman even over a woman of his own culture. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on your outlook and position in life a lot of value is placed on initial appearance and white skin is big plus.
    Everybody gets one.

YungBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) YungBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) YungBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) YungBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) YungBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) YungBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) YungBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) YungBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) YungBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) YungBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) YungBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    (I actually was able to get a hand-job from a girl who did it through pity for the most part)

Indians finna Indian.

tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am indian and let me tell you.....

AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RightKindaGuy View Post
    american society does place higher importance on lighter skin (which I dont agree with, but it is what it is)

How do you think black people feel?

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any guy who writes an essay like that is a high estrogen wussy beta. Big shocker, he's indian.

For lolz google "Stripperweb indians smell". Prepare for the indian butthurt comments lol.

Indians grow up in families who keep them away from females (and white people in general), hence why they're so socially awkward around females. They can blame their culture. That high sugar vegan diet also produces very unaesthetic bodies which look like crap in western societies. That doesn'st help either.

So yeah, he moved up by datign her. He's also a wussy and I doubt she's a hbb, and she will eventually dump his whiny butt.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok im an actual Indian and let me tell you. Being indian is actually a great thing. We havr ugly people and beautiful people.
    Nursing Student

>< Manchester United ><
    Fractured arm:Jan 16 2014
    Torn meniscus: April 28 2014

DIDNT ASK LOL

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sloots gonna sloot. To be fair she might be right that he is dating up the social ladder. I had this situation before being indian. You see i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

anonymous
    It's from reddit and no fuking way am I reading all that chit.

Tempted to neg for no cliffs.

emperoryogi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emperoryogi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emperoryogi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emperoryogi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emperoryogi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emperoryogi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emperoryogi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emperoryogi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emperoryogi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emperoryogi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emperoryogi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the problem with inviting indian guys to your parties is that they always bring 12 of their guy friends and no sloots

not to mention the potential for gang violence of course

Originally Posted by DaFear View Post
    It's from reddit and no fuking way am I reading all that chit.

Tempted to neg for no cliffs.
    Do it big boy.

Cliffs in post 5

* 6'1" manlet crew *

menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AfricanHut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But at least when Indians get white girls, they don't get the fat ugly reject ones...like some people do.

SofondaCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) SofondaCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) SofondaCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) SofondaCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) SofondaCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) SofondaCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) SofondaCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) SofondaCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) SofondaCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) SofondaCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) SofondaCox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is how sorority girls think in college. I remember hearing things like, "Girls don't marry down, they always marry up". This coming from girls who were probably a generous 5/10.

Fast forward a couple of years, and these girls are living in a city and willing to take any guy they can get. Once girls get out of college, they lose a lot of social power. It's quite the slap in the face for them by the age of 24 or so.

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it really rustles my jim-jams when people post stuff from reddit here. if i wanted to read reddit, guess what, i'd ****ing go to reddit.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SiegetankIV is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Indians- Dark elves of the real world

Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jest4r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sloots gon sloot

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What a pathetic human.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

OrganicDerb is not very well liked. (-100) OrganicDerb is not very well liked. (-100) OrganicDerb is not very well liked. (-100) OrganicDerb is not very well liked. (-100) OrganicDerb is not very well liked. (-100) OrganicDerb is not very well liked. (-100) OrganicDerb is not very well liked. (-100) OrganicDerb is not very well liked. (-100) OrganicDerb is not very well liked. (-100) OrganicDerb is not very well liked. (-100) OrganicDerb is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SofondaCox View Post

Fast forward a couple of years, and these girls are living in a city and willing to take any guy they can get. Once girls get out of college, they lose a lot of social power. It's quite the slap in the face for them by the age of 24 or so.

Not really

CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is this a copy pasta?? Unaware.

Either way if this is real tea..

OP.
    The more I read ur post the more my jimmies got rustled.

It's very obvious that some sorority girls will not be seen with an Indian. It's all about social ladder and how their friends will think of them.

Ur girl doesnt seem too different for even caring about who ur friends were that u invited.

So if ur cool with ur girl that is clearly either a little predjudiced / racist or cares way too much what her EX sorority sisters say... Then ur fine.

If ur not okay with ur gf looking down on ur friends for the reason that they are Indian (the same race as you) then u know what to do with dis bish.

Das it mane.
    Owl sweaters inside her luggage you gotta love it

Waqiii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Waqiii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Waqiii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Waqiii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Waqiii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Waqiii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Waqiii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Waqiii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Waqiii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Waqiii is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Waqiii is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it honestly blows my mind that people can be this beta

Originally Posted by CobraTrapz View Post
    Is this a copy pasta?? Unaware.

Either way if this is real tea..

OP.
    The more I read ur post the more my jimmies got rustled.

It's very obvious that some sorority girls will not be seen with an Indian. It's all about social ladder and how their friends will think of them.

Ur girl doesnt seem too different for even caring about who ur friends were that u invited.

So if ur cool with ur girl that is clearly either a little predjudiced / racist or cares way too much what her EX sorority sisters say... Then ur fine.

If ur not okay with ur gf looking down on ur friends for the reason that they are Indian (the same race as you) then u know what to do with dis bish.

Das it mane.
    I got this post off Reddit, it's real. No, it's not me. No, I'm not Indian.

* 6'1" manlet crew *