Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Munchin leaves since 87 StrikingMoose's Avatar
    StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrikingMoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Took follidrone while cutting, lifts went down same as they had been and I was just as fatigued in the gym.

My opinion = bought into hype, not worth on cut.

Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I originally treated this product with scepticism

running ABE and Ep1c right now

i feel str is up a bit more than usual
    but the main difference is endurance
    i swear my rest time between sets have shortened dramatically, eg. im pushing reps on Bench for ~8 by myself when i use to push the same weight for ~5 with help of a spotter, then after a shortened rest period i feel like i can do it again

i think this is due to addition of Ep1c, ive ran ABE solo before and never felt like this

so for me personally, i think i am a responder to it

prob gonna up the dose to 2 caps soon, only 2 weeks in and i feel great, only downside is the doms are strong prob due to increased endurance

MarcelinoChiles is not very helpful. (-500) MarcelinoChiles is not very helpful. (-500) MarcelinoChiles is not very helpful. (-500) MarcelinoChiles is not very helpful. (-500) MarcelinoChiles is not very helpful. (-500) MarcelinoChiles is not very helpful. (-500) MarcelinoChiles is not very helpful. (-500) MarcelinoChiles is not very helpful. (-500) MarcelinoChiles is not very helpful. (-500) MarcelinoChiles is not very helpful. (-500) MarcelinoChiles is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Khwaj View Post
    I originally treated this product with scepticism

running ABE and Ep1c right now

i feel str is up a bit more than usual
    but the main difference is endurance
    i swear my rest time between sets have shortened dramatically, eg. im pushing reps on Bench for ~8 by myself when i use to push the same weight for ~5 with help of a spotter, then after a shortened rest period i feel like i can do it again

i think this is due to addition of Ep1c, ive ran ABE solo before and never felt like this

so for me personally, i think i am a responder to it

prob gonna up the dose to 2 caps soon, only 2 weeks in and i feel great, only downside is the doms are strong prob due to increased endurance
    I have read a lot of people saying this about doms

allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well for the people looking at it for staple or long term use I suggest otherwise. I was halfway through my third bottle of folli, and I was just getting such awful joint and tendon pain...couldn't hardly bear to squat and wrist were killing me on cleans. My patellar tendons were getting so sore. I was doing a lot of basketball, but not more than usual.

The hard thing was my vascularity and the way my body had recomped since I started was amazing. I was eating more but getting leaner. I have been off for about two weeks now and I can say 90% of the joint and lethargy pain has gone away.

I think the sweet spot for this is six weeks on six off for me. I will do two bottles at three caps a day in the future. Two pre and one later in the day. I took mine with green tea ecgc and vit c from kno3.

In short I hated how my body was starting to feel but loving how I was progressing in the mirror. My strength did go up in upper body lifts and endurance until I started to get the total body pains. Almost like I was 50 years old in the morning or getting off the couch at night.
    Play basketball.

Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khwaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by allanhouston90 View Post
    Well for the people looking at it for staple or long term use I suggest otherwise. I was halfway through my third bottle of folli, and I was just getting such awful joint and tendon pain...couldn't hardly bear to squat and wrist were killing me on cleans. My patellar tendons were getting so sore. I was doing a lot of basketball, but not more than usual.

The hard thing was my vascularity and the way my body had recomped since I started was amazing. I was eating more but getting leaner. I have been off for about two weeks now and I can say 90% of the joint and lethargy pain has gone away.

I think the sweet spot for this is six weeks on six off for me. I will do two bottles at three caps a day in the future. Two pre and one later in the day. I took mine with green tea ecgc and vit c from kno3.

In short I hated how my body was starting to feel but loving how I was progressing in the mirror. My strength did go up in upper body lifts and endurance until I started to get the total body pains. Almost like I was 50 years old in the morning or getting off the couch at night.
    i cant remember where i read this from
    but i think i saw a post saying that the use of (-)-Epi had the benefits of lowering myostatin in rats, but it also had the effect of lowering the strength of tendons and joints

so it could be a reason for you suffering joint and tendon pain

it also doesnt help that it increases endurance a lot to workout harder too

tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Epicatechin is legit. Don't listen to the haters.

For example. When I go to the gym. I would say at least 60-75% of the people in there lift weights that are way to heavy for them just for show(completely disregarding leverage mechanics, tempo and tension). Now apply that to these peoples understanding of diet timing and how to properly leverage their supplements. Lot of morons out there unfortunately. People just don't know what they are doing. I did an 8 week epi run on an all out bulk. Gained 12 pounds. About 2 of it was fat.

Compare that with another epi run i am on. This time on a deficit(slowly climbing into recomp/lean bulk). I noticed on the weeks I was in a decent deficit that the compound was not nearly as effective. It is my opinion that epicatechin is best leveraged on a caloric surplus from personal experience.

That being said. I'd be willing to bet most of the "non responders" to epi we're not in a surplus and thus not properly leveraging the compound. That combined with the "summer" release of epi could lead to some misunderstood perceptions of its effectiveness. I've found its best not to order certain supplements in the middle of the summer(July/august). The temperature in those delivery trucks can reach 100+ in those months frying the compounds rendering them useless. Luckily I had got my stash in early June before it became scorching hot.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Khwaj View Post
    i cant remember where i read this from
    but i think i saw a post saying that the use of (-)-Epi had the benefits of lowering myostatin in rats, but it also had the effect of lowering the strength of tendons and joints

so it could be a reason for you suffering joint and tendon pain

it also doesnt help that it increases endurance a lot to workout harder too
    NOT going to happen. Even if (-)Epi has myostatin inhibition properties, it's nowhere near the level for actual muscle gains or causing the tendons and joints issues seem when myostatin is knocked out.

Whatever benefits it's providing, it's not due to myostatin inhibition going by the available information on the ingredient.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe