IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Is There Anything I Can Do To Protect My Body While I Deal With This Insomnia

I've been having some bad insomnia for the last few weeks. Until I can get this taken care of by going to get a sleep study done is there anything I can do to protect my body from the effects of the insomnia like nutrition,exercise?
    "The road to salvation is through Christ"

Luke 1:74
    to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

^Love is the power of the righteousness life that overcomes the fear that leads to sin, and the life in which God is pleased.

thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry I don't know anything about your question as it relates to training. I do know a bit about insomnia but im sure you've googled "tips to beat insomnia"

I do have one tip that I've used for the last 26 years, I sleep with a fan on for white noise. A nice perfect clean fan noise, no worbling, clicking, noisy fan. I turn off my brain and zone out on the white noise.

That and a bottle of Zzzquil for emergencies

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll sleep on it and get back to ya..

j/k no help, but wish you well.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IntensityX View Post
    I've been having some bad insomnia for the last few weeks. Until I can get this taken care of by going to get a sleep study done is there anything I can do to protect my body from the effects of the insomnia like nutrition,exercise?
    Try supplementing with melatonin. I also supplement with zinc and magnesium oil each night.

Ray
    Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven... so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matt. 6: 1-4

IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I should have specified what I'm talking about sorry about that. They say insomnia wreaks havoc on the body increasing your chances of cancer,heart disease and diabetes. Until I can get my insomnia in control is there anything I can do to keep the insomnia from wrecking my body. Any exercise,supplements to keep my chances of developing diseases down due to the bad insomnia?

I know I need to get the insomnia in check but until then I want to keep my body in perfect health.

to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

^Love is the power of the righteousness life that overcomes the fear that leads to sin, and the life in which God is pleased.

MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had terrible insomnia a few months ago, first and only time in my life. I was near my wits end after only a few months of it, it made me make some major changes like trying not to work so much, like walking each day, not watching TV in bed anymore (Bed is for sleeping - I watch TV now in a dedicated TV room although I watch very rarely anyway) and the best change for me was that after 20 years away from weight lifting I have started again and I am so happy to be choosing some new equipment and getting back into it - All these things helped me regain a positive focus.

The one other thing I did was to take Bach Flower Remedy, and I used the Bach Lavender Pillow Spray - Both very inexpensive and I really think it helped! It calmed the mind so that it was not racing so much at sleep time. I thought I was going to be taking Bach forever, it seemed to help right off the bat, but after a month of taking it I stopped - I do still use the Lavender spray from time to time.

I really hope it gets better for you very soon and relaxed sleep comes to you naturally once again. All the best.

67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000)
    Long cardio sessions which have a low to moderate intensity to them.

Think about running, swimming where your body gets into a rhythmical movement. The exercise, as your body gets into it, becomes almost meditative. The whole body movement helps your body's lymphatic system purge any lingering toxins.
    Sometimes solitary exercise is better, more relaxing and meditative.
    I found this type of exercise helped me de-stress and also maintain some sanity during the most difficult times in my life

Start small, don't run a marathon right away. High intensity exercise will help your body release the "feel good" endorphins.

Try drinking black tea instead of coffee (if you drink a lot of coffee)
    Herbal non caffeinated tea in the evening before bed

lots of water during the day

if you find your muscles have a lot of tension while you are trying to sleep, maybe incorporate a stretching routine along with your exercise.

Best of luck
    I'm going to take the Sc0liosis curve out of my back and eliminate my nerve pain

Update. I have been getting some sleep how much I don't know as I don't look at the clock anymore and it's been broken as always but it sure has improved since I made this thread.

MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That´s really good to hear. All the best!

CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did you know that insomnia is a common side effect of overtraining?
    "Common sense is not so common".

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why not get your diet straight before racing off to the doctor?

exhaust all the natural causes and then go if you still need it, which you wont.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda