junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

RSP ReGen BCAA help.

Hey.
    This is actually my first post. I was wondering if anyone can help.
    So I bought RSP Nutrition's ReGen, and I wanted to know if I should only take it during my workout or will it help
    if I drank it throughout the day. If so, how much (g) should I take and how often.
    Thanks!

xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I normally take mine intra and anything left post with that being said i also train fasted also. Do you train fasted?

HairyHenry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyHenry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyHenry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyHenry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyHenry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyHenry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyHenry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyHenry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyHenry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyHenry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyHenry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by junnglejimm View Post
    Hey.
    This is actually my first post. I was wondering if anyone can help.
    So I bought RSP Nutrition's ReGen, and I wanted to know if I should only take it during my workout or will it help
    if I drank it throughout the day. If so, how much (g) should I take and how often.
    Thanks!
    6gm (1 scoop) during your workout is sufficient. No real need to drink it throughout the day. Keep your diet in check and grow them gains!!

junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junnglejimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh alright thanks is it okay to take more that one scoop?

Originally Posted by xfit10 View Post
    I normally take mine intra and anything left post with that being said i also train fasted also. Do you train fasted?
    does that mean like not eating before? if so yeah i train early in the mornings before breakfast.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh alright thanks is it okay to take more that one scoop?
    It certainly won't hurt
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    It certainly won't hurt
    But will the effects be more ?

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But will the effects be more ?
    At 264 lbs you would probably benefit from an additional scoop.

BCAA's are only beneficial when going 4+ hours between meals, and training fasted (4+ hours between meals). If you are hitting your protein macro, you probably won't get much benefit from BCAA's. Should know this info before you purchase a product

pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pauleberly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I take mine and mix it up about an hour before my workout. Get that orange flavor nice and cold in the fridge! So tasty

Sip on it throughout your workout , or all of it right before. Sometimes I use it as a snack in between meals, curbs my hunger for about 2 hours somehow! Great stuff