mpustisek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

API to import/export data from bodyspace.bodybuilding.com

Hi!

Is there an API to import/export data from bodyspace.bodybuilding.com, e.g. export my workout tracking to another application or import cardio tracks from elsewhere?

btw, great site, I have been following it for quite some time unregistered

cheers, M

jgs13709 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mpustisek View Post
    Hi!

Is there an API to import/export data from bodyspace.bodybuilding.com, e.g. export my workout tracking to another application or import cardio tracks from elsewhere?

btw, great site, I have been following it for quite some time unregistered

cheers, M
    Did you ever find out anything about this? Unlike a lot of other web services these days that seem to be made to work together bodyspace is just kind of doing its own thing.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by jgs13709 View Post
    Did you ever find out anything about this? Unlike a lot of other web services these days that seem to be made to work together bodyspace is just kind of doing its own thing.
    BodySpace is strong and independent. Seriously though, it'd be a feature to suggest HERE

JavaJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey! I know this is an old thread but I have developed an online export tool for workout data. Currently you can export your entire workout history to a CSV file! You can use the tool at myfitstatus.com/tools

golebiewskiam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JavaJ View Post
    Hey! I know this is an old thread but I have developed an online export tool for workout data. Currently you can export your entire workout history to a CSV file! You can use the tool at myfitstatus.com/tools
    After I clicked on the link, I couldn't find any way to export the data.

JavaJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by golebiewskiam View Post
    After I clicked on the link, I couldn't find any way to export the data.
    From the tools page at myfitstatus.com/tools there is an option, "BODYBUILDING.COM (BODYSPACE) WORKOUT EXPORTER". Just click that and it should take you to the page where you provide your email address and BodySpace user name. If you have any other questions about it, feel free to email me directly at support@myfitstatus.com and I'd be happy to assist you with anything you need.

hcsg25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JavaJ View Post
    From the tools page at myfitstatus.com/tools there is an option, "BODYBUILDING.COM (BODYSPACE) WORKOUT EXPORTER". Just click that and it should take you to the page where you provide your email address and BodySpace user name. If you have any other questions about it, feel free to email me directly at support@myfitstatus.com and I'd be happy to assist you with anything you need.
    I cant see any "WORKOUT EXPORTER"

twbranch is not very well liked. (-100) twbranch is not very well liked. (-100) twbranch is not very well liked. (-100) twbranch is not very well liked. (-100) twbranch is not very well liked. (-100) twbranch is not very well liked. (-100) twbranch is not very well liked. (-100) twbranch is not very well liked. (-100) twbranch is not very well liked. (-100) twbranch is not very well liked. (-100) twbranch is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by hcsg25 View Post
    I cant see any "WORKOUT EXPORTER"
    That is because the dude lied because he wants you to download his crappy app. What a joke.