Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Do you conceal carry?

So, do you?

Do you risk getting mugged, victim of an armed robbery or end up in the middle of a shooting?

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nope - I live in a state controlled by moronic Democrats, who are more afraid of law-abiding citizens than criminals

elusive8_0 is just really nice. (+1000) elusive8_0 is just really nice. (+1000) elusive8_0 is just really nice. (+1000) elusive8_0 is just really nice. (+1000) elusive8_0 is just really nice. (+1000) elusive8_0 is just really nice. (+1000) elusive8_0 is just really nice. (+1000) elusive8_0 is just really nice. (+1000) elusive8_0 is just really nice. (+1000) elusive8_0 is just really nice. (+1000) elusive8_0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a 9 inch barrel tucked into my underwear.

deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    Nope - I live in a state controlled by moronic Democrats, who are more afraid of law-abiding citizens than criminals
    and how many times have you been "mugged, victim of an armed robbery or end up in the middle of a shooting"?

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadrats View Post
    and how many times have you been "mugged, victim of an armed robbery or end up in the middle of a shooting"?
    Well, if it isn't Mr. .22 Snubby for Home Defense.

So, how many professional trainers were you able to find who recommended a .22 snub for that task?

You kinda ducked outta that last thread.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have a license but I don't carry right now. I work at a school so if I accidentally bring it in it's not a good thing.
    I want to touch the butt.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Zero.

I've also never had a fire in my home - yet I still have sprinklers, smoke detectors, and a fire extinguisher.

Why do you seem to believe someone needs to experience a tragedy before they're allowed to be prepared for it?
    Last edited by nutsy54; 08-18-2014 at 06:49 PM.

Registered User bethanyraylmart's Avatar
    bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do...I go to the gym really late at night, so it makes me feel comfortable, and because well I can.

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my house has never caught fire, yet i own a fire extinguisher
    my car has never gotten a flat tire, yet i keep a spare tire in it
    ive never had a medical emergency at my house, but i keep a basic life support kit there
    my computer has never gotten fried, but i have a 1TB backup drive with all my data backed up on it
    ive never been in a wreck but i still wear my seatbelt

why would you wait for something that happens all the time, to happen to you, and not be prepared for it?
    I would die for Palestine

bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by otisthebat View Post
    my house has never caught fire, yet i own a fire extinguisher
    my car has never gotten a flat tire, yet i keep a spare tire in it
    ive never had a medical emergency at my house, but i keep a basic life support kit there
    my computer has never gotten fried, but i have a 1TB backup drive with all my data backed up on it
    ive never been in a wreck but i still wear my seatbelt

why would you wait for something that happens all the time, to happen to you, and not be prepared for it?
    This.

JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can in 37 states.

And do.
    " The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog"
    - Mark Twain

deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500)
    Zero.

I've also never had a fire in my home - yet I still have sprinklers, smoke detectors, and a fire extinguisher.

Why do you seem to believe someone needs to experience a tragedy before they're allowed to be prepared for it?
    you, and most others seem to completely miss the point; the party line is that somehow carrying a gun prevents one from being mugged, assaulted, robbed or murdered.

but this type of thinking neglects certain realities:

1) when you are attacked you usually aren't given advanced notice, for instance victims of the so-called "knock out game", having a sidearm isn't going to prevent you from being knocked out by a sucker punch.

2) having a gun won't help much if a mugger surprises you and pulls a gun on you first. you may be able to shoot him as he's fleeing but there's always the possibility that he will shoot you first.

3) your examples of sprinklers, smoke detectors and fire extinguishers are not preventative measures, they are reactive measures. none of those top a fire from starting, they help in containing it and preventing it from becoming a bigger fire but something is still burned.

but here's the stark reality, if no guns existed in our society, many of the crimes aided by guns could not be carried out: you can't do a drive by shooting without a gun, maybe with a crossbow but you wouldn't have anywhere near the body count, likewise a bank hold up without a gun will probably not get you very far.

guns are not a panacea, a shield or armor that can protect you under all circumstances.

now have there been times in my life i wish i had a gun on me? yes. but the fact remains i am still here, in one piece even without a gun.

when i hear the pro-gun arguments from the people that want to be allowed to carry everything under the sun wherever and whenever they feel like it, i'm reminded of the classic Simpsons episode "Much Apu About nothing":

http://meblogwritegood.wordpress.com...about-nothing/

"Lisa’s claims at her father’s spacious reasoning is such a classic scene, that just because something is present doesn’t mean it’s preventing something else. Lisa proposes a random rock could keep tigers away: it doesn’t seem to be doing anything, but there’s no tigers around. Putting some brief thought in, Homer offers to buy the rock. Lisa gives in and accepts her father’s money."

this is the exact same type of reasoning gun advocates use, i wish to propose a challenge to anyone on this forum that always goes out with a gun on their belt. spend the next week walking the exact same streets and doing the exact same things but without your gun and count how many times you are a victim of a crime. if the answer is none then the gun isn't actually doing anything to protect you.

as for the argument "well what if i need it and don't have it", do you carry aspirin with you just in case you get a headache? do you carry toilet paper with you just in case you need to use a public toilet and there's not toilet paper? do you carry a sandwich with you just in case you get hungry? do you carry a glass of water with you in case you get thirsty? do you carry snake venom just in case a venomous snake bites you?

the reality is that too many people assign too much importance to their ability to carry a gun.

now i'm sure there are some rural parts of the country were it's probably wise to carry a firearm with you in case of wild animals or the like, but for most people living in a middle class metropolitan area i don't see the need.

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you, and most others seem to completely miss the point; the party line is that somehow carrying a gun prevents one from being mugged, assaulted, robbed or murdered.
    didnt read past this line of your retarded post.

that is known as a strawman. no one said that carrying a gun prevents you from being mugged/attacked/whatever. the concept that you cant seem to grasp is that in the event that you are mugged/attacked/whatever, carrying a gun gives you a much higher likelihood of survival.

JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Youd suprised how quickly you can draw and fire with decent accuracy with practice.

While many feel a 380 isnt powerful enough for CC, I think its perfect. Its small and light and perfect for quick draw compared to larger calibers.
    (Quick drawing a 380....)

There are countless examples of people being able to defend themselves with guns in bad situations.

Youtube is full of videos.
    Last edited by JonZ; 08-18-2014 at 07:27 PM.
    - Mark Twain

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Every day. If you see me in public, I have a firearm on my person

Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I also live in california

ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too much of a hassle currently. Spend the majority of my time somewhere carry isn't allowed

that is known as a strawman. no one said that carrying a gun prevents you from being mugged/attacked/whatever. the concept that you cant seem to grasp is that in the event that you are mugged/attacked/whatever, carrying a gun gives you a much higher likelihood of survival.
    It doesn't prevent you from being attacked. The beauty of having a firearm is that you can protect yourself in that situation. Take self defense classes and safety classes and your survival rates go up. JUST LIKE OWNING A FIRE EXTINGUISHER....IF THE SITUATION ARISES YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF. Don't know why I responded to your post, but ok

what exactly is it that happens "all the time"? let's look at some crime stats for Paterson NJ, which is considered a high crime area, with lots of gang activity:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr..._ohio_2013.xls

there's 147,148 people living there, in 2013 there were 723 violent crimes committed there, 5 murders, 11 rapes, 414 robberies, 293 aggravated assaults, 2,140 property crimes, 744 burglaries, 1,007 thefts, 389 stolen vehicles and 3 arsons. and this is in one of the highest crime areas in NJ.

now if these sorts of things "happened all the time" then there would have been 147,148 of each of these crimes, yet looking at the numbers less than 5% of the population experienced any sort of crime against them.

the reality is we don't know how many of the above victims did in fact own a gun, how many were victimized by their own gun, if the addition of a gun would have made things better or worse, but the fact remains that NJ has some of the toughest weapons laws in the country and even for an area such as Paterson, 5 murders in a population of 147,148 isn't really all that bad and there zero reason to believe that those 5 people would still be alive if they only had a gun.

It always happens to someone else, until it happens to you.
    - Mark Twain

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have every day for 6 years.

I don't talk about it. Or tell any one.

I would only pull to kill some one that had me or my family danger of death
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

[300 Spartan BeastSlayer] KyleMQuinn's Avatar
    KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes I do. Have I been mugged? No. Has my gun ever unholstered itself and shot someone? Believe it or not it hasn't.
    American Patriot
    Moderate Republican Crew

and you base this on what exactly? how many times have you been attacked with and without a gun?

i've been attacked with a baseball bat, a knife twice, a broken beer bottle, i've been jumped i can't remember how many times, including by a street gang, i've been attacked by a pitbull 3 times, i've been attacked by a raccoon once and i've been in i can't remember how many street fights.

know how many times i had a gun on me? none. i'm still here.

if i had a gun there's a chance i'd either be in jail for having killed someone or missing and hitting an unintended target or i may have been disarmed and shot with my own gun.

for personal protection i much prefer a good pepper spray, easily concealed, highly effective, can stop a large group of people quickly, i can't get charged with killing someone and perfectly legal without a license. now that i carry with me all the time and sometimes depending on were i'm going i even carry ballistic spray.

what exactly is it that happens "all the time"? let's look at some crime stats for Paterson NJ, which is considered a high crime area, with lots of gang activity:

there's 147,148 people living there, in 2013 there were 723 violent crimes committed there, 5 murders, 11 rapes, 414 robberies, 293 aggravated assaults, 2,140 property crimes, 744 burglaries, 1,007 thefts, 389 stolen vehicles and 3 arsons. and this is in one of the highest crime areas in NJ.

now if these sorts of things "happened all the time" then there would have been 147,148 of each of these crimes, yet looking at the numbers less than 5% of the population experienced any sort of crime against them.

the reality is we don't know how many of the above victims did in fact own a gun, how many were victimized by their own gun, if the addition of a gun would have made things better or worse, but the fact remains that NJ has some of the toughest weapons laws in the country and even for an area such as Paterson, 5 murders in a population of 147,148 isn't really all that bad and there zero reason to believe that those 5 people would still be alive if they only had a gun.
    lol. ohhhhh buddy. wow you're telling me in a small town there are only a small number of people who are victims of violent crime?

dude, try a city with a population of 2 million people. there is a neighborhood in my city that was ranked number 11 in the nations most dangerous neighborhoods. 1 in 11 chance of being the victim of a violent crime.

since you cherry picked some random town in NJ, ill cherry pick a random town for you. chicago, illinois. i dont think i need to say anything other than that.

goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

i've been attacked with a baseball bat, a knife twice, a broken beer bottle, i've been jumped i can't remember how many times, including by a street gang, i've been attacked by a pitbull 3 times, i've been attacked by a raccoon once and i've been in i can't remember how many street fights.
    Given your inability to grasp a simple concept I'm not surprised

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Deadrats has to be trolling.

Plenty of people have used a firearm to save their lives from both armed and unarmed attackers, and in many cases another form of protection would not be enough. Such as during LA riots. Don't even know what to make of an insane statement about what if guns didn't exist crime with guns wouldn't exist etc... Wtf... Must be a troll. Guns do exist... Hello?

and you base this on what exactly?
    department of justice statistics. and logic. if you are being attacked and your life is in danger, dont you think having a gun would give you a better chance of surviving?

how many times have you been attacked with and without a gun?
    zero. but ive had a knife pulled on me. i pulled my gun and he ran.

so since you were extremely lucky that you didnt die, that means everyone else will be just as lucky? you have some retarded logic dude. do you think that if you had been carrying a gun, you would have been less likely to suffer injuries in those attacks?

if i had a gun there's a chance i'd either be in jail for having killed someone or missing and hitting an unintended target or i may have been disarmed and shot with my own gun.
    why would you go to jail for defending yourself? that's also a sh*t ton of what ifs. it actually sounds like you are scared of guns or something. it sounds like you are trying to convince yourself that you shouldnt carry a gun.

for personal protection i much prefer a good pepper spray, easily concealed, highly effective, can stop a large group of people quickly, i can't get charged with killing someone and perfectly legal without a license. now that i carry with me all the time and sometimes depending on were i'm going i even carry ballistic spray.
    that's your preference. but f*ck you if you think you can tell me that i should carry the same thing.

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Does this make you a good luck person or a bad luck person? It sounds like both.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

♚Elected President - R/P♚ BEATINGU's Avatar
    BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1) when you are attacked you usually aren't given advanced notice, for instance victims of the so-called "knock out game", having a sidearm isn't going to prevent you from being knocked out by a sucker punch.
    Stopped reading right here.

"Knockout Game" Player Shot By Concealed Carry Permittee

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christi...ittee-n1750924

60 Year Old Woman Shoots Two Thugs Playing ‘The Knockout Game’

http://www.libertyfederation.com/60_..._knockout_game
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.
    <3 Gif_Brah + Skeptical_Hippo

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Paterson New Jersey is 8.7 sq. miles
    723 Violent crimes + 2140 Property Crimes = 2863 Crimes occurring in Paterson Nj That you will have to defend yourself and/or your property

8.7/2863 = 329

That means for every square mile in Paterson new jersey there were 329 reasons you may need a weapon to defend yourself in 2013.
    That boils down to about every single day of every single month of 2013 there would be something happening within every square mile of Paterson NJ that would likely require a weapon to defend yourself or your property.

Yeah..it happens all the time