Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bethanyraylmart View Post
    I may get hurt really bad, but I'm not going stand around and be a victim, when I could actually be protecting myself.
    btw, if you get hurt "really bad" chances are that you won't be in a position to protect yourself effectively.

if a gun makes you feel safer so be it, but perhaps a really large dog, like a Pit or a Rott that will react immediately to an intruder would be more effective.

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadrats View Post
    btw, if you get hurt "really bad" chances are that you won't be in a position to protect yourself effectively.

if a gun makes you feel safer so be it, but perhaps a really large dog, like a Pit or a Rott that will react immediately to an intruder would be more effective.
    Lmao okay.

deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by FlyingGrenades View Post
    Enjoy having a bullet with the knock down power of a .22
    it's not about "knock down" power it's about stopping power, hollow points and RIP's cause massive amounts of damage, a FMJ in the shoulder may go through and not actually stop an attacker, worse it may go through him and hit someone else. a HP or RIP, because they mushroom cause so much internal damage that they have more effective stopping power.

in fact all PD's in NJ switched over to hollow points at least 10 years ago.

Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    you now when people from sh*tty neighborhoods go out with the intention of doing harm or stealing stuff, they generally don't go to their own neighborhood right? THey go to the 'safe' neighborhoods...where people aren't expecting them.

good luck.
    not true, attackers usually target their own areas first, because they know who has stuff they want and how to get away quickly because they know the area.

think about it for a second, if criminals from "sh*tty neighborhoods went to "safe" neighborhoods to commit their crimes then the sh*tty neighborhood wouldn't be sh*tty and the safe neighborhood wouldn't be safe.

but thanks for proving that intelligence really is rare, in fact i know how we can solve the gun problem in this country, simple give people IQ tests before they are allowed to carry, most of the people that are in favor of carrying all the time anything they want wouldn't qualify for a license, as evidenced by the insipid arguments they have put forth in this thread.

maybe we should extend this approach to voting as well.

You own an mp40 for home defense? Nice.
    no Gump, i thought you would understand a M&P40, i didn't think i needed to include the ampersand.

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice quadruple and triple post... why are you guys entertaining a red?
    I rate it 9/11

likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i've talk about this a number of times, the first was in fact Tiger Claw Kung Fu, later i studied a hybrid of Eskrima/Kali/Arnis/Silat (it was during this time that i was co-teaching), i also studied Judo, Daito-ryu, some Brazilian JJ, JKD, and TKD and i also did some traditional karate.
    Did you ever rank in judo or bjj? I like those.

I would like to do all that stuff you mentioned but to be honest I'll never have time to do that.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Incapt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incapt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incapt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incapt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incapt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incapt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incapt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incapt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incapt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incapt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incapt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes.

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not true, attackers usually target their own areas first, because they know who has stuff they want and how to get away quickly because they know the area.

think about it for a second, if criminals from "sh*tty neighborhoods went to "safe" neighborhoods to commit their crimes then the sh*tty neighborhood wouldn't be sh*tty and the safe neighborhood wouldn't be safe.

but thanks for proving that intelligence really is rare, in fact i know how we can solve the gun problem in this country, simple give people IQ tests before they are allowed to carry, most of the people that are in favor of carrying all the time anything they want wouldn't qualify for a license, as evidenced by the insipid arguments they have put forth in this thread.

Yeah..because the best place to steal from when your poor is from your equally poor neighbors...in the congested city neighborhoods. Not the richer suburbs, built in the boonies with quick access to the highway.

You should try learning about how things actually work before you run your mouth marky

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no Gump, i thought you would understand a M&P40, i didn't think i needed to include the ampersand.
    Why sure tater...because obviously the ampersand is not important right?

I doubt you have a firearm. If you do its one that sits under your bed in its case, nowhere near ready to be anything but something you trot out to show to your equally weapon-inept friends

Registered User bethanyraylmart's Avatar
    bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I have a Pit and a wolf they're great dogs

bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyraylmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not even close to being true:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/meghanca...irbanks-flint/

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...tables/table-6

but if it were true, there is another alternative that perhaps may bring you more piece of mind than carrying a gun...move to a safer neighborhood.
    Oh I heard that a few years back in some class...guess I'm wrong

I don't know what kind of holster you have, but lately i've seen 2 different setups for women. One was a holster built into the center of a bra. Basically just reach under the shirt, and have access to the weapon. I have also seen something lthat looks something like a corsett with a holster built in on each side, doesn't imprint at all on shirts
    I have 3. One so I can carry at my side one in the small of my back and then I have the corset type holster.

Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FlyingGrenades View Post
    Isn't it dangerous walking into a burning building with bullets on your person?
    Sorry, forgot about this thread.

And they are to be left in the lock box/glove box in the truck depending on the type of call. Since yea, fighting a fire with a loaded gun isn't the safety nor the most necessary thing.

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blindead View Post
    I have a license but I don't carry right now. I work at a school so if I accidentally bring it in it's not a good thing.

Move to Idaho. You can carry on campus here
    Your life will never be a straight path.”
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.”
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.”
    -Denzel Washington

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that's not true, in most Aikido schools they teach you to put a finger or thumb or the areas between your thumb and forefinger between the hammer and firing pin when doing a disarm...
    Lol, and what if the gun is striker fired or has an internal hammer? Or if its DA/SA and the hammer is down?

Seriously... a disarm technique specific to guns with exposed hammers is fking stupid and not a valid reason to practice disarms with a real weapon.
    Last edited by Kiknskreem; 08-20-2014 at 05:54 PM.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think deadrats has advanced syphilis and his brain has turned to swiss cheese
    The United States - "100% better than what 99%, of The 99%, would turn this country into, if they got 1% of what they wanted!" -USMC3D

0311 - Semper Fi

<Handgun Crew>
    Kahr 9mm
    SA .40

<M4 Crew>
    POF 5.56
    JP/Mega 300wm

<Dave Ramsey Crew>

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HOUSTON (KTRK) --
    Three people are in the hospital following a shooting at a popular Mexican restaurant.

It happened late last night at the La Hacienda location on Memorial Drive.

Houston police say one of the restaurant's employees was in the back alley next to his vehicle when he was approached by man with a gun. The employee was shot multiple times and ran back into the kitchen area of the resaurant where he collapsed.

The gunman and another suspect then entered the restaurant and shot two other employees. The took the first victim's wallet before running off on foot.

Two of the employees are now in critical condition at area hospitals. The third victim is in stable condition.

There were customers inside the restaurant when the shooting happened. Many of them ran outside after hearing the gunshots. Others tried to hide inside of the store and in the bathroom.

The suspects never entered the eating area. Police say they entered and exited the kitchen area through a back door that leads to the alley.

The suspects are described as two black males who are approximately 5'8" - 5'10" and are both 20-25 years of age with a very slender build. They are considered armed and dangerous.
    no need to carry a gun, just do what the criminals say and give them what they want and they will leave you alone amirite???
    I would die for Palestine

Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

but thanks for proving that intelligence really is rare... simple give people IQ tests before they are allowed to carry...
    IQ tests are not indicative of intelligence.

deadrats = markymark?