Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jesse_l_g View Post
    I just wan to point out that clearly deadrats has mental emotional problems. Nobody has been in that many fights without being part of the problem.
    I think the far more likely answer is that he's actually just full of ****.

Master street fighter, broken bottle attack survivor, self defense instructor, martial artist... in between all that he bangs super models of course. And only the hottest ones.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    I think the far more likely answer is that he's actually just full of ****.

Master street fighter, broken bottle attack survivor, self defense instructor, martial artist... in between all that he bangs super models of course. And only the hottest ones.
    Thanks for making me feel stupid.
    …we have not spent the last 65 million or so years finely honing our physiology to watch Oprah. Like it or not, we are the product of a very long process of adaptation to a harsh physical existence, and the past couple centuries of comparative ease and plenty are not enough time to change our genome. We humans are at our best when our existence mirrors, or at least simulates, the one we are still genetically adapted to live. And that is the purpose of exercise. - Mark Rippetoe

Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I concealed carry.

We're even allowed to CC while working on shift at my fire department due to some of the shootings and ambushes that have taken place against firefighters. People commit arson, knowing firefighters will show up, and then start shooting.

And I've pulled a gun on someone once before, which snubbed out the situation without further escalation. Called the police afterward, and I was sent on my way soon after without incident.

deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by stockbridge View Post
    I always thought concealed carry was kind of stupid, because the bad guy doesn't know you have a gun. Open carry is a much more affective deterrent. I suppose concealed carry would protect you from the police though.
    exactly, if they can't see it then it can't be a deterrent. gun advocates seem to think that if concealed carry laws are on the books then a potential criminal will think to himself "hey, he/she may have a gun so i shouldn't attack him/her" but this reasoning ignores the fact that most perpetrators of violent crimes tend to have lower IQ's than normal. i remember a study of people in prison for violent crimes that found the average inmate had an IQ of 85, meaning that these people are not capable of making rational well thought out decisions, if they were they wouldn't have committed the violent crimes they did, therefor they are incapable of putting in the thought required to reason out that concealed carry laws may lead to a potential victim having a firearm.

Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by deadrats View Post
    exactly, if they can't see it then it can't be a deterrent. gun advocates seem to think that if concealed carry laws are on the books then a potential criminal will think to himself "hey, he/she may have a gun so i shouldn't attack him/her" but this reasoning ignores the fact that most perpetrators of violent crimes tend to have lower IQ's than normal. i remember a study of people in prison for violent crimes that found the average inmate had an IQ of 85, meaning that these people are not capable of making rational well thought out decisions, if they were they wouldn't have committed the violent crimes they did, therefor they are incapable of putting in the thought required to reason out that concealed carry laws may lead to a potential victim having a firearm.
    Didnt you do some time in prison marky?

USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000)
    MY EDC

dagger necker
    Schrade Fixed for offhand
    Kahr CW9
    Suunto Ambit
    Surelight 1100 lumen
    ReFactor Operators band
    The United States - "100% better than what 99%, of The 99%, would turn this country into, if they got 1% of what they wanted!" -USMC3D

0311 - Semper Fi

<Handgun Crew>
    Kahr 9mm
    SA .40

<M4 Crew>
    POF 5.56
    JP/Mega 300wm

<Dave Ramsey Crew>

FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Firefightn24 View Post
    I concealed carry.

We're even allowed to CC while working on shift at my fire department due to some of the shootings and ambushes that have taken place against firefighters. People commit arson, knowing firefighters will show up, and then start shooting.

And I've pulled a gun on someone once before, which snubbed out the situation without further escalation. Called the police afterward, and I was sent on my way soon after without incident.
    Isn't it dangerous walking into a burning building with bullets on your person?

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I need to sign up for the classes so I can get my permit

deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500) deadrats is not very helpful. (-500)
    [QUOTE=FlyingGrenades;1282190661]
    Obviously not open carrying a mean scary looking assault rifle though[/QUOTE

i fail to see why you would take this position, you seem to support carrying a firearm and you take the position that it makes you less likely to be the target of a violent crime, why not take it to it's logical extreme and open carry an AK-47 or an M-16? why not a buffalo hunting rifle with laser scope and night vision goggles? why not an elephant gun?

if a 9mm acts as a deterrent against violent crime, then imagine how much of a deterrent a Tommy gun would be?

i say pop a couple of hand grenades around your waste, just in case the guy in front of you doesn't start moving fast enough when the light turns green.

i know i've been considering modifying my pickup truck with a shotgun brace just behind the grill, with the trigger hooked up to the car horn so that when i beep at a pedestrian it also fires some warning shot at them, as a reminder to get the f*ck out of the way.

in fact people don't know this about me, but i regularly drive through some affluent neighborhoods in NJ where there is lots of deer, rabbit and wild turkey, i routinely blast away with my 223 bolt action while driving, because it makes hunting a whole lot faster. sure some of the residence object to me firing bullets past their windows as i miss, but f*ck them, the 2nd amendment gives me the right to be a complete d*ck and disregard other people's rights not to be shot by accident.

It's not the gun, stupid. Ikeman83's Avatar
    Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I carry a G26. I have an AR-15 in my home. Am I worried/paranoid? Absolutely not. Am I ready to meet violence with violence if someone wishes to introduce it to an interaction with me? Absolutely.

The violent crime rate in the US is 386.9/100k. That's 1:250~ish per year. Do you know 250 people? One of you, statistically is going to be a victim of violent crime in the US. I don't just carry for my own personal safety.

Originally Posted by Jesse_l_g View Post
    I just wan to point out that clearly deadrats has mental emotional problems. Nobody has been in that many fights without being part of the problem. He doesn't trust himself with the responsibility of carrying a gun so he projects that on others. Not even trying to be a dick. Just saying.
    or perhaps i grew up and worked in some really tough areas.

USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000) USMC3D is just really nice. (+1000)
    [QUOTE=deadrats;1282480071]
    Originally Posted by FlyingGrenades View Post
    Obviously not open carrying a mean scary looking assault rifle though[/QUOTE

i fail to see why you would take this position, you seem to support carrying a firearm and you take the position that it makes you less likely to be the target of a violent crime, why not take it to it's logical extreme and open carry an AK-47 or an M-16? why not a buffalo hunting rifle with laser scope and night vision goggles? why not an elephant gun?

if a 9mm acts as a deterrent against violent crime, then imagine how much of a deterrent a Tommy gun would be?

i say pop a couple of hand grenades around your waste, just in case the guy in front of you doesn't start moving fast enough when the light turns green.

i know i've been considering modifying my pickup truck with a shotgun brace just behind the grill, with the trigger hooked up to the car horn so that when i beep at a pedestrian it also fires some warning shot at them, as a reminder to get the f*ck out of the way.

in fact people don't know this about me, but i regularly drive through some affluent neighborhoods in NJ where there is lots of deer, rabbit and wild turkey, i routinely blast away with my 223 bolt action while driving, because it makes hunting a whole lot faster. sure some of the residence object to me firing bullets past their windows as i miss, but f*ck them, the 2nd amendment gives me the right to be a complete d*ck and disregard other people's rights not to be shot by accident.
    Well folks, he has gone FULL PO-TA-TO
    The United States - "100% better than what 99%, of The 99%, would turn this country into, if they got 1% of what they wanted!" -USMC3D

0311 - Semper Fi

<Handgun Crew>
    Kahr 9mm
    SA .40

<M4 Crew>
    POF 5.56
    JP/Mega 300wm

<Dave Ramsey Crew>

Originally Posted by FlyingGrenades View Post
    Isn't it dangerous walking into a burning building with bullets on your person?
    no, not all, why would you possibility think that a bullet in a burning building would be dangerous? i just got through baking my famous .357 layer cake, it's nice and tender and except for a few holes in the side of my oven and the fact that i need to get some shrapnel out of my ass everything went as i expected.

LOL@ gun nuts.

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, I live in a safe neighborhood and very safe area. Generally have no need for it, plus I think if cops see it they will hassle the **** out of me.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

anonymous
    Nope, not a chance in hell until Peruta is forcibly rammed up the collective asses of the Bay Area sheriffs

Or I pull a Sean Penn and donate a million dollars to my local anti gun sheriff

Only Good Boys who never hurt no one get to "CCW" here, one shot himself last week in the local mall parking lot.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    No, I live in a safe neighborhood and very safe area. Generally have no need for it, plus I think if cops see it they will hassle the **** out of me.
    If cops, or anyone else, see your CONCEALED carry weapon.... You're doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by Ikeman83 View Post
    I carry a G26. I have an AR-15 in my home. Am I worried/paranoid? Absolutely not. Am I ready to meet violence with violence if someone wishes to introduce it to an interaction with me? Absolutely.

The violent crime rate in the US is 386.9/100k. That's 1:250~ish per year. Do you know 250 people? One of you, statistically is going to be a victim of violent crime in the US. I don't just carry for my own personal safety.

this is such a skewed and purposely misleading view. you're including acts of domestic violence and grouping high crime areas with low crime areas. there are towns in NJ with just 750 residence and last 2 years they haven't had a single crime.

it a proven fact that most people victimized by violent crimes, including sex crimes, are done so by people they know, which means that quite often the victim was not expecting to be attacked nor would they likely have been inclined to use a gun to defend themselves.

[QUOTE=USMC3D;1282482681]

Well folks, he has gone FULL PO-TA-TO
    i've gone potato? you're the one that wants to shoot someone stealing a tv from your shop and wants to engage in gun battles with street gangs.

you really need to look in the mirror.

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    If cops, or anyone else, see your CONCEALED carry weapon.... You're doing it wrong.
    I bend over to tie my shoe and my shirt comes up in the back accidentally revealing my pistol.

Did I intend for that to happen? No.

Has it ever happened before? No.

Did I know it would happen? No.

But my point was, **** happens, and I would rather not conceal carry and risk something like that happening and have to spend 30 minutes of my day getting questioned on the street by the police.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

I bend over to tie my shoe and my shirt comes up in the back accidentally revealing my pistol.

Did I intend for that to happen? No.

Has it ever happened before? No.

Did I know it would happen? No.

But my point was, **** happens, and I would rather not conceal carry and risk something like that happening and have to spend 30 minutes of my day getting questioned on the street by the police.
    PO-TA-TO

I bet you have a record and couldn't carry legally if you wanted to.

It's completely clear however, you don't have the intelligence required for such a responsibility.

0311 - Semper Fi

<Handgun Crew>
    Kahr 9mm
    SA .40

<M4 Crew>
    POF 5.56
    JP/Mega 300wm

<Dave Ramsey Crew>

Originally Posted by USMC3D View Post
    PO-TA-TO

It's completely clear however, you don't have the intelligence required for such a responsibility.
    You live in Greenland and you like Dave Ramsey.

Opinion - Invalid.

You live in Greenland and you like Dave Ramsey.

Opinion - Invalid.
    No, it means I'm rich, son

0311 - Semper Fi

<Handgun Crew>
    Kahr 9mm
    SA .40

<M4 Crew>
    POF 5.56
    JP/Mega 300wm

<Dave Ramsey Crew>

Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this is such a skewed and purposely misleading view. you're including acts of domestic violence and grouping high crime areas with low crime areas. there are towns in NJ with just 750 residence and last 2 years they haven't had a single crime.

it a proven fact that most people victimized by violent crimes, including sex crimes, are done so by people they know, which means that quite often the victim was not expecting to be attacked nor would they likely have been inclined to use a gun to defend themselves.
    "People they know" is a broad category. There's nothing "skewed or purposefully misleading" about recognizing the national violent crime victimization rate for what it is. I'm a white male aged 31. That makes my victimization rate wildly lower than a black male of the same age. That doesn't make me immune to violence.

PO-TA-TO

do you actually live in Greenland? i somehow doubt it but regardless of where you live it's stupid for you to project the realities of where you live to everyone in the U.S. and assume that everywhere would be better if only there were more guns.

No, it means I'm rich, son

You aren't the first rich and retarded guy.

Is this you?

[QUOTE=deadrats;1282485981]

i've gone potato? you're the one that wants to shoot someone stealing a tv from your shop and wants to engage in gun battles with street gangs.

you really need to look in the mirror.
    What happens when someone stealing a TV from your shop realizes you're in your shop?

If you're a criminal violating another person's life/liberty, you should fully expect to be killed in a country with gun rights.

do you actually live in Greenland? i somehow doubt it but regardless of where you live it's stupid for you to project the realities of where you live to everyone in the U.S. and assume that everywhere would be better if only there were more guns.
    Thank you for your undereducated and worthless opinion.

0311 - Semper Fi

<Handgun Crew>
    Kahr 9mm
    SA .40

<M4 Crew>
    POF 5.56
    JP/Mega 300wm

<Dave Ramsey Crew>

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no, not all, why would you possibility think that a bullet in a burning building would be dangerous?
    I know, lol!

Play it safe and only use your real guns for things like practicing disarming attempts with friends.

It only requires you to break two of the four rules!
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

"People they know" is a broad category. There's nothing "skewed or purposefully misleading" about recognizing the national violent crime victimization rate for what it is. I'm a white male aged 31. That makes my victimization rate wildly lower than a black male of the same age. That doesn't make me immune to violence.
    no it doesn't make you immune to violence but carrying a gun doesn't mean that you still can't be a victim of a crime, hell cops open carry, everyone knows they have guns, in many cases they have bullet proof vests, batons, pepper spray, tasers and radio backup and they still get attacked, being armed to the teeth doesn't mean that you won't be attacked.

What happens when someone stealing a TV from your shop realizes you're in your shop?

If you're a criminal violating another person's life/liberty, you should fully expect to be killed in a country with gun rights.
    considering the discussion related to the riots going on, there won't be one person, there will be hundreds looting from your store, you don't think one of them is likely to also have a gun and pop a cap in your ass?