Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow ►RCSS: MYO-Blitz & Stacked-N.O. working to get the Icon back in the game◄

Without further ado, much appreciation from Velocityrob & RCSS, lets try and get this log started I greatly appreciate Velocityrob & RCSS working with me in the delayed start to this log. A little shipping snafu and the fact I have returned from a well deserved vacation and absent from the gym for almost 2 weeks, I am excited to get this going and see what Ronnie Coleman Signature Series is all about and what it may offer to my training.

A little about me: For those that are already in the know of me, I am just an older fluffy dude who suffers from OCD and works around a double cervical fusion surgery. Although the surgery was in Oct. of 2012, I still have to deal and will continue to deal with residual effects and limitations. I work around it the best I can.

I have no particular "training protocol", I just get in there and do it. I have run a Y3T program and in about 7 years of training with weights, it was the only structured plan I have ever done. I can't seem to get a grip on anything else, so hence, the "do what I do" mentality.

No need to ask me about nutrition 'cause I do the best I can do. It's one of those things that seems like rocket surgery to me, as does trying to figure out how to structure a training plan, but I try and keep it as clean as I can.......all things considered.

I am feeling a bit fluffier than usual as it has been almost 2 weeks since I have seen the inside of a gym and was so ready to try these supplements and get back at it.

Here is what I received:

now this log may start a little slow at first with trying to get caught up on things here and there, but once I am up to date, I hope to be a little informative and entertaining. Any questions, just ask. This also will be based on my opinions and my experiences, straight up, no bullchit

So here we go.........

Attached Images
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Initial Thoughts

First off, here is a link to the supplements:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ro...-blitz-xs.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ro...tacked-no.html

Myo-Blitz XS: I received the Fruit Punch Fusion. First let me state, I am not a big fruit punch flavor fan. It was on my list of choices, although not the first one. So, the taste may not review well, however, I have used it twice, once this evening for my training after work and a serving yesterday, just because I couldn't stand the wait of trying it any longer . It mixed well. It did have a strange aftertaste though. Not sure how to describe it. Although the flavor is not my favorite, I don't have anything negative to say about it. It's fruit punch. Tolerable. As far as energy, well, I know this next statement will draw a few WTFs but like i mentioned above, it's my opinions and experiences. So, energy, it was a boost but nothing apechit crazy. I stuck to the protocol of 1 scoop (to the line on the scooper) and today, a full, to the top level of the scooper, and not much difference. Had decent focus and felt "muscle energy", if that makes any sense, but no bounce off the wall energy. No jitters and I like that. Skin started to look a little flush or pinkish but didn't worry about that as I have seen this before with other pres. Going to give it a few more days and also maybe play with a little more than a scoop as well.

Stacked-NO: Blue capsules. What more can be said. Average size. Took the 3 capsule protocol yesterday (according to bodyweight). Took 4 today. I guess too soon to tell if there is any added boost. Same with "pump". Vascularity is hard to see with me. Yes, nee to drop a bit more of that BF%, but nothing that noticeable, so far. May go ahead and up this to the 6 caps tomorrow.

Now, for the added bonuses of the samples received:

So far, I have only used the Resurrect-PM ( http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ro...urrect-pm.html ) and 'oly chit batman I don't know if it was just me, the fact I was just worn the hell out from the weekend, the supplement or a combo of all but wow! I drank a serving at arounf 8:30pm and say by 10:50, I don't really remember falling asleep. From that time until 4:15 this morning, I was out, period. Did not wake up, did not even roll over once. I shall see how it works this evening. If it does just as well, I may have to get a me a tub of this and work it into the log. I am impressed with Resurrect-PM so far.

The other samples I will get to over the course of this log and will report.

Training 8/18/14

Well, I forgot my log bool so I can't really log my session but it was chest and triceps. Worked some DBs on flat, flat flyes, incline, seated french curls, cable machine chest presses and reverse grip tri pulldowns. Felt good. Nothing to really brag about though, although I don't brag. I actually am rather hard on myself and you will see that as I go along.

Session was good and felt good for being out the time that I was. Energy was ok but focus and pump was a bit better. Love the MMC.

Training entries will be better detailed as soon as I put my log book back in my gym bag

Anyways, that's the start of this here thread. Hope ya'll join along.

JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in! sup kiss?
    Personal Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164673411

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My man! Great to see this up and running. Lets see if we can work off a little of that 'fluffy', lol.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sub'd.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Originally Posted by JSClen View Post
    in! sup kiss?
    JSC..what's up my Canadian britha! good to see ya.
    Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    My man! Great to see this up and running. Lets see if we can work off a little of that 'fluffy', lol.
    haha...believe me, there be fluff to work off,that's fo sho.
    Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    Sub'd.
    big bro wish. good to see ya.

Tuesday 8/19/14

Tried to hit a little Back & Biceps this evening.

Supps

see....i actually do exist

Pre-Training: 1 well rounded scoop Myo-Blitz XS, 5 caps Stacked-N.O.

Intra: 1 scoop BCAAs

Post Training: glutamine chewies, vitamin C, 1.5 scoops creatine

Work

Rack Pulls: 135x10x2, 225x5x2, 315x2x2, 365x1x2

B/O BB rows: 135x12, 185x5, 185x4
    grip started to fail at this point and rest of session just felt off

Standing DB curls ss/w Reverse grip EZ bar curls: 20sx12 / 20x12 , 25sx10 / 30x10 , 35sx5 / 40x6

HS High row: gripped/pulled with top of arms rather than the handles. used handles on the drop set plate# each side 90x8x3, drop of 45x12 single arm

Seated DB hammer curls: 30sx8x3, drop of 15sx10

Freemotion cable lat pull downs: 80x20, 100x14, 120x10, drop; 60x15 single arm

Machine Back extensions: 75x12x3

Cardio: none

Thoughts & Ramblings: Meh.......sciatic issue still holding me back but the rack pulls seemed to not aggravate it as much. Hence; weak sauce. If I used my hooks, I feel I could have gone one more set on rack pulls and maybe added another 10 lb. B/O rows would have been better as well. Grip started to fail and was not going to bail to get the hooks Started without them, finished without them. Plus it's a way for me not to attempt going too heavy right now by leaving my hooks in the bag.

-I felt like I should have been stronger but it was still a solid session, imo.

-Myo-Blitz XS: Bumping up the the well rounded scoop was not too much of a difference. Yeah, maybe a tad bit more of a kick but nothing off the hook. Although felt week, muscles felt solid. Focus/MMC was def hooked up. I could have cared less about what was going on around me. Even the yoga pants/shorts didn't distract me......well, maybe just a little I think I will stay at 1 rounded scoop for now.

-Stacked-N.O.: 5 caps, still hard to say. I did feel a bit more "pumped & swole" so maybe it did aid the Myo-Blitz a bit more in that department. Had a hard time dealing with my post supplements and drinking from by bottle. No noticeable vascularity yet though.

-No cardio due to lost track of time. Doing dead lifts, or in this case, rack pulls, I take lots of time between sets to rest, stretch and whatev, so time ran long on me and I wanted to "feel" as if I got a full session in, so cardio was scraped. Will probably do that tomorrow as my leg sessions are not what they used to be

respect the weight regardless.......'cause it don't care if it phucks you up.

Attached Images

JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have been thinking of doing some grip training, go for some loaded carries

I have been thinking of doing some grip training, go for some loaded carries
    i still try to work on my grip but it's also a residual effect from my surgery

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice with them rack pulls. Tryi doing some finger tip holds is what I call them. Just load the bar up an hold with your finger tips
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In of course

Several people have said Res P.M. Works very well. Im going to try it out one day
    POWERLIFTING TRAINING JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161554583

YOUTUBE (Training videos)
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfCal3cQ0N9yrJ8akX9BhTg

Nice with them rack pulls. Tryi doing some finger tip holds is what I call them. Just load the bar up an hold with your finger tips
    Thanks wish.

I would try that but I have a few fingertips that stay pretty numb so not quite the best thing to try yet.
    Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    In of course

Several people have said Res P.M. Works very well. Im going to try it out one day

I was pretty surprised with it. I only had 2 sample packets though I think if I used it for 4 or 5 nights straight, I may just get close to getting 7 hours of sleep........

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    Thanks wish.

I would try that but I have a few fingertips that stay pretty numb so not quite the best thing to try yet.

I was pretty surprised with it. I only had 2 sample packets though I think if I used it for 4 or 5 nights straight, I may just get close to getting 7 hours of sleep........
    I have thought about getting it for my husband. His shift changes would really put a product like that to the test.

Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    Thanks wish.

Oh ok gotcha.. Will using fat grips may work better for you then?
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh ok gotcha.. Will using fat grips may work better for you then?
    LovesFatGripsCrew checking in.

I have been trying Resurrect PM, works pretty nice!

Wednesday 8/20/14

light-weight sticks

Supps

Pre-Training: 1 well rounded scoop Myo-Blitz XS, 5 caps Stacked-N.O.

Intra: 1 scoop BCAAs

Work

Leg Extensions: 50x15x2, 110x12, 150x10, 200x4x2, 30x10 each leg

Abduction machine: 70x12x4

Adduction machine: 60x12x3

Lying leg curls: 30x15, 40x10, 50x10, 60x7

Hack Squats: plate# 90x8x3, 160x3*

Calf raises on Hack sled: 160x15x2, 200x15x2

Cardio: 23 minutes dreadmill, boring 3.3 speed/5.0 incline

Thoughts & Ramblings: meh, I used to like leg day, now I just don't really care for it. Between no longer being able to get under a bar and squat and now having to deal with this sciatic issue, I just phucking hate trying to train legs. Had to bail on the hacks. Have no idea why I even did them. Anyways.....

-Myo-Blitz XS: nothing new to report yet. 1 well rounded scoop was not much difference. Still nice pump, focus and muscle energy/endurance, just not much in the way of energy or even slight aggression. But I'm ok with that. I may even try to back off and maybe do a 1/2-3/4 scoop just for chits & giggles. Other than strange after taste, still doing ok so far with it.

-Stacked-N.O.: Left it at 5 caps and still no difference. Will try 6 caps next session.

Wish your body would cut you a break man an let you train like you want.

Keep your head up brotha at least your getting in an doing something..
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Wish your body would cut you a break man an let you train like you want.

Keep your head up brotha at least your getting in an doing something..
    you're telling me...I feel like I have been put through a wringer and I am only 3 days back from vacation! lol.....

I just keep beating the chit out of my body and it fights back with the aches and pains.........

some days its like shoveling **** uphill... but I would rather be grinding away on this than anything else. I feel mediocre sometimes in what I can lift, but it beats not lifting by a mile

Feel free to play around with dosages on both products.
    Strengths of Myo-Blitz, IMO, in order- focus and mood, pumps, energy. Its more about an intensity than crazy energy.

some days its like shoveling **** uphill... but I would rather be grinding away on this than anything else. I feel mediocre sometimes in what I can lift, but it beats not lifting by a mile
    I like this
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

tru 'dat
    I like this
    x2
    Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Feel free to play around with dosages on both products.
    Strengths of Myo-Blitz, IMO, in order- focus and mood, pumps, energy. Its more about an intensity than crazy energy.
    i can pretty much agree with that. I was hoping for a bit more pep without having to go overboard on the dosage but not looking for that spastic energy that will only make me crash later.

Thursday 8/21/14

no boulders, just shoulders.........

Supps

Pre-Training: 1 well rounded scoop Myo-Blitz XS, 5 caps Stacked-N.O., 1 sample packet Testogen-XR

Intra: 1 packet Amino-Tone (CherryLimeade)

Work

Warm up: 5# DB, rotator, side raise, press, 10 reps each x2

Hoist seated O/H press ss/w DB side raises: plate# is on each side 25x10 / 15sx12 , 70x10 / 15sx12 , 90x9 / 15sx12 , 105x4 / 15sx8

Front plate raises ss/w Seated B/O rear flyes: 25#x15 / 20sx10 , 35#x12 / 20sx10 , 45#x8 / 20sx10 , 35#x9 / 20sx10

Seated machine side raises: 50x15x2, 70x10x2

Rear flyes on pec deck: 100x12x2, 115x12, 130x6 1/2

DB shrugs: 60sx12x3

Hoist ab chair: 25# plate loaded; 25, 25, 20, 20

Cardio: none

Thoughts & Ramblings: meh, there may have been some weak sauce in there but i'm not complaining......well, maybe a little Shoulder sessions sometimes take me a little longer because it is something that is lagging a little bit.....pphhffttt...who am i kidding, the whole body lags but I also like shoulder day anyway. Anyways, hence, another session without cardio. like i mind that too much....

-I seemed to have a tad bit more aggression today as well. Maybe because of the addition of the Testogen-XR, or the fact I had a bad afternoon AND having to deal with more stupidity of the phucknutz at the gym this evening added to that aggression. Who knows. Good in someways, bad in others.

-Myo-Blitz XS with the addition of the Testogen-XR: Surprisingly enough, I felt as if I had a bit more pep with this evening's session. I would have thought the Testogen-XR would have been something I would need to dose for a few days in a row to get any benefit/effects from. It seemed to help amplify the Myo-Blitz XS a little. Mixing the two together though did not make for the greatest of flavor tastes. Testogen was strawberry lemonade and the Myo is fruit punch. Not great but tolerable.

-Stacked-N.O.: Again, this seemed to help as well with the amplification of the Myo and Testo. Still on the fence with it but seems to help a bit. I guess moreso with that so called "pump" feeling. May have to go to 6 caps with my nest session.

-Amino-Tone (CherryLimeade): First, kind of hard to judge the "effects" this may have. It did mix fairly well. Had to contimue to swish the bottle around throughout my session to keep it mixed but that's not a big deal for me. It is a habit of mine anyway, regardless whether what I am drinking needs it or not. ('dat dere OCD chit) And being straight forward, it was not the best tasting BCAA mix I have had BUT can't judge it all on taste. Not sure if I can develop an opinion with just 2 sample packs but we shall see once I use the next one.

-My mood today was pretty much like "wanting to stick my ass out the window and chit on the world". Been that kind of day. I just made sure I had a couple doses of my screwitall so I wouldn't rip someone's head off today. Don't know what was worse; the phucknutz at the gym or a couple of my coworkers. Either way, the day is over. Good thing.

-I love yoga pants and shorty shorts. How the hell some women can pull it off, I don't know......

-Anyways......with the way my day was, it's a double shot:

Last edited by KissIcon; 08-21-2014 at 06:37 PM.

Sounds kind of like the day I had. By the time I left work I was ready to flip everyone the bird.

Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    Sounds kind of like the day I had. By the time I left work I was ready to flip everyone the bird.
    yeah, i hate these kind of days.......sometimes. it can drain a person.

at least i felt a little better after the gym.

Friday 8/22/14 & Saturday 8/23/14

Just making a cyber drive-by.

Friday I had already planned for it to be an "off/rest" day so to speak. i just hate using the term "off" or "rest". it doesn't really describe it correctly IMO. I worked all day, delt with chit when i got home so where is the rest?? Anyways, no gym. Besides, dinner with my daughter was more of a priority

Saturday (today), well, let's just say i wasn't feeling it. I am a little bummed about not going but when it is a 40 minute drive to the gym it is hard to get motivated for that. I haven't had the funds to renew the gym membership to the small place about 10 minutes away that I only really used on the weekends, with very limited equipment, but the drive just was not in me this morning. The weather has been phucked today and haven't been able to get any outside chores done today either. Rainy, muggy, bleck. So I guess today is truly an off day

I am going to put forth the effort to go in the morning though. I really want to have a bench day with the BB with Myo-Blitz XS, Testogen-XR and Stacked N.O., just to see if it offers anymore for me.

Anyways............

love the screenshots of these videos, haha! I think you seem the type for a home gym!

Shoulder work looks good brotha
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)